• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some clarification, me and Mango did Link dittos, then DK dittos.
m2k learn to play falco with fox lol
hax is too good. u know you dont wanna see my fox again haha =P
i love you janet
i had fun =)

edit- neo your roy is awesome

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sick event i enjoyed my stay :) Plankton you took me out what a jerk.. jk you earned it.. good shiet to mango kiit is goooot! i will return for brawl :o I wont do shoutouts ill just say Thank you all for a good time, goot seein old faces n new faces again and you know who you are! PAYCE

Vist

Smash Champion
awesome tournament :)

congrats to mango even tho WC winning makes me have a :( lol jk

plank you did a good job running things dont be hard on yourself

Ill have to do much more shout outs later

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny...hax and jman u guys are beast and know the world knows it..hax is a monster..jman is the beast=lil rascals...shout outs later when results thread up

p.s. Hax+Jman-5th place in teams

HAX-9th in singles

Hax-13 years old=priceless

Sol

Smash Lord
PC: "Is the final match of melee gonna be a jigglypuff ditto on brinstar between mango and m2k?" HAHA to good

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
wtf does M2k have a good jiggs? did he even use his marth and or fox against mango?

Sol

Smash Lord
m2k went marth and won then he went sheik and lost then went fox and lost and then stayed fox and won and stayed fox and lost

set 2 m2k went marth lost then went fox and lost and stayed fox and won then mango cp'd brinstar and m2k went jiggs and lost

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I should also say good match to Teczero.
I was happy about what happened but at the same time felt bad because you should have won because I messed up more during the match.

I think the pressure got to both of us.

I agree though good match Sliq I hate fighting Jigglypuffs so I'm happy that I got to play you for some more experience.

EDIT: There are probably others like me right now who are in the process of doing all the homework they didnt do over the weekend at pound :(

Man.... its a lot of work :(

Hax

Smash Champion
good **** everyone this was the best tourney ever lol

shoutouts to:
jman - good **** in teams bro.. i think we could've taken 4th but we did awesome anyway for our first OoS tourney =)
chu - good **** man, you're a really nice guy and fun to play against. sorry about the rulings on teams :(
chillin - my d!ck is bigger than yours LOL kwit
kiwi - im gonna steal your coffee at starbucks
silent wolf - nice matches man, you're really good ^_^
milktea/zelgadis - nice teams match =)
col bol/queenDVS - good **** lol, you guys are amazing and were ****** me and jman on teams. nice to meet you guys, you definitely deserved higher placings than you got
korn - sorry about your camera, man.. =\ nice guy, and nice falcon
i've jihad it - best falcon i've ever played
g-reg - amazing
papa dave - too good lol thanks for the car ride
alukard - good **** man! like i said you're like the best player i know who needs to be known more. thanks for everything
DJ nintendo - your bowser is too good lol.. good **** in teams, swat all day
hayato/DOH - saved you guys in pools lol, good job; did you make it to brackets?
wobbles - yayuhz!!
pb&j - nice seeing you again, you smell like horse c0ck
soft - amazing jiggs.. you should've placed higher. join swat!! lol
kage - never MM a falcon with ganondorf :) good matches
vanz - kwit life
starz - kwit life also
teczero - you're my hero
azen - nice match lol, your spacing is amazing
pc - thanks for sticking up for us with the rulings man, good **** in singles and keep it up
cort - good stuff in teams, IMO you're the best peach. it must've sucked getting rested... :(
mango - good **** man, who would've guessed the last match of melee would be a jiggs ditto on brinstar? lol
plank - nice job running this tourney, man.. don't feel so down lol.

well yep that's about it lol, good **** to everybody and i look forward to playing you guys online in brawl. sorry if i forgot to give you a shoutout, that probably means you suck.

-hax

EDIT: 1 more shoutout
forward - you're horrible

Sliq

Smash Master
I was happy about what happened but at the same time felt bad because you should have won because I messed up more during the match.

I think the pressure got to both of us.

I agree though good match Sliq I hate fighting Jigglypuffs so I'm happy that I got to play you for some more experience.

EDIT: There are probably others like me right now who are in the process of doing all the homework they didnt do over the weekend at pound :(

Man.... its a lot of work :(
I sort of feel like an *** for just leaving after the match, but letting down an entire region of people isn't something I have experience with...well, at least at the time. -_-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I sort of feel like an *** for just leaving after the match, but letting down an entire region of people isn't something I have experience with...well, at least at the time. -_-
I understand what your trying to say.

No hard feelings your a great player and its understandable you were disappointed in your performance somewhat.

If it happened to me I would have been upset too.

ChuDat

Smash Master
There were no disqualifications given at this tournament. (none to my knowledge, at least)

Actually, there was ALMOST one. Me.

Good thing Darkrain is a good guy.

Raftbuilder, u are uneccessarily an *******. U don't deserve any pity -_-

and yes, its our fault for making the tournament run until 5 AM ~ quoted by raftbuilder

I missed class, and work too. Good **** myself. I should've just went to work on Sunday haha.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh I just missed making it into singles bracket (3 way tie breaker between Teczero, Silent wolf, and myself), and I didn't achieve my goal of making money in teams (placed 13th with Col Bol), but it was still probably one of the best tourneys EVER!!!

I'm going to sleep now, shoutouts later if I'm not too lazy...>_<!!!

Oh and to whoever said I went shiek on Chaddd, you must of heard wrong...he went Shiek on ME, but only during the 3rd match!!!

I went all marth in singles except for 2 matches vs. Pika Pika's shiek in 3rd round pools (I went Fox)!!!

:colorful:

ChuDat

Smash Master
SHOUT OUTS :

I would like to make a special shout out to EVERYONE who was respectful to me, I appreciate it highly. You guys know who you are =). I had a lot of fun this tournament, and I hope to see you guys in the future.

To the disrespectful people: I hope karma bites you guys in the azz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
QDVS <333

Man it was great to hang out with you at pound because I already knew you were an awesome guy.

Also I'm sorry if I went out of line because I lost to you. I was sorta disappointed but I shouldn't have acted all down and "oh no its the end of the world" at you sorry T_T.

EDIT: We are rivals now though :evil: its 1-1 right now I plan to tip that into my favor the next time we meet :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
sliq - don't feel so down. I did the ABSOLUTE WORST in my region. I can't believe how bad I played in match ups that I'm normally good at. your jiggz is really impressive.

I wanna post shout outs, but I wanna do it in the results thread, rawrrrrr!!

takieddine

Smash Master
Shouts:

Chu- Were you sandbagging me?
Chillin-^^same?^^
KM-Sweet ninja shoes, and you're awesome as always.
G-reg-Nice job ****** in crews. G-REEEEEGGG.
Swift-Nice job on beating not just one but a handful of noteworthy players.
D20-Thanks for driving & all that, I'm sorry we started the tourney on that note (me=stupid).
HARM-Good **** on...oh wait you didnt come.
Cactus-Good **** on ignoring me.
Kiwiii-dayum you beat me bad in that sheik ditto, i call revengesies next time. you're awesome in teams.
ColBol-Good stuff for the 5 seconds of a match we played...
RaynEx-Your fox is amazing, as I expected.
DJCombo-Sorry you didnt make it to round 3, GJ on ****** me.
SilentWolf-I'm sad that you didnt play your fox all the way :(, but good stuff.
BROOKMANG-You're mad cool, more matches with you next time. you're too good.
Zel-thanks for the combo video that started it all...
Kage-ton Ganon est tres intelligent :)
Big_R-GJ on our first round pools, your was a lot better than I was expecting.
Anther-Dayum, sick pika.
BLUES-"You're too strong". I'm gonna get Star Ocean this week =)
Kels-ROFL @ our falcon dittos.
Scar-Your falcon is super saiyan. Good **** against hugs.
Sensei-your smash DI is funny, you looked awesome in that hat and jacket. lol
PockyD-Sorry we didnt really have a farewell, I only realized it on the way back.
Hax+Jman-WTF!

Also, I love everyone.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Got dammit that was a f*cking kick a$$ tournament. SWAT beasted in both singles and doubles, get at us!!! This tournament helped me prove that my Bowser is too d*mn good. Get at me, lol!!! Shoutouts will be in the results thread. :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
m2k learn to play falco with fox lol
hax is too good. u know you dont wanna see my fox again haha =P
i love you janet
i had fun =)

edit- neo your roy is awesome

meepxzero

Smash Master
Fun tourney... as much as I was hoping for Azen or Chu to win. Im happy Mango won the tourney. Nice seeing someone new win for once instead of people splitting money at the end of tourneys like its always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom