• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol Hax.. I was suppose to be the Falcon slayer!!! But then I come here and get ***** by every falcon lol.. I'll get all of you back for this nonsense!

Sliq

Smash Master
Yeahyuzzz! I placed 17th, making me just as good as, if not better, than Silent Wolf as well as everyone that placed 17th as well as a few that placed 13th. But Sliq, why would you say that? Well, because my losses in the bracket came from Mew2King and Mango, and if you check the results, they placed 1 and 2. Therefore, I challenge everyone that placed 17th and above to prove I am the greatest mutha ****ah in the world.

Also, Silent Wolf, Swift Bass is more technical than you, because I up threw that dude like 40 billion times and he DI'd it every time, so you might want to talk to him for some lessons.

I'm going to have to say my crowning achievement is beating Forward, because he's good and ****.

Also, I broke Chu Dats' shield like 30 seconds into our first match, but then lost anyways, but it doesn't matter, because I broke his shield. Yo face Chu Dat.

Azen had to switch to Sheik because I was owning his Marth and stuff, despite my overwhelming ability to kill myself as JIGGLYPUFF (seriously how the **** do you kill yourself not once, but twice with Jigglypuff, **** makes no sense).

Skler, you are gay because you main Link and beat me. You hit me with swords and bombs and **** and I died, but I busted your lip that one time when you tried to hookshot, so I guess we are even. If you play a mediocre Falco, don't fight Skler because he will beat you. Also, if you are pink and have 6 jumps he'll also probably beat you.

Mango is really ****ing good, and it makes no sense he mains Jigglypuff when his Fox is really ****ing good. I like how he didn't even want to be in the tournament anymore but then ended up winning. I lul'd.

I guess these are partial shout outs. When the results thread comes out I'll be posting in that **** about everyone.

I also have some videos, but mostly the crew battles, as well as my epic failure at crews against TecZero.

lain

Smash Master
good **** to:

Starzonedge
Kage
cyrain
Hax
Otru
Skrach
SwiftBass
Aho
Milktea

and all the guys who was mming me in mario party and double dash LOL

special bizarro shout out to:

PockyD

for being an ******* on FD and getting the invisible ceiling glitch over ten times in one match and not dying until like 200% with a fsmash LOL

Balloon

Smash Lord
****, I missed the best tournament ever apparently.

GG Fever at the last minute.

Grats to Mang0 and everything. Good **** guys. Wish I could have played so many new people...

I anticipate videos. :)

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lol mango... loses to silent wolf..

then goes on to beat Forward, Azen, Chu, Cort, PC, and M2K x 2... OMG what a beast!

also cort beat azen!

awesome job by drephen darkrain and vidjo too.

Videos please! :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh and to whoever said I went shiek on Chaddd, you must of heard wrong...he went Shiek on ME, but only during the 3rd match!!!

I went all marth in singles except for 2 matches vs. Pika Pika's shiek in 3rd round pools (I went Fox)!!!

:colorful:
that mistake was mine, sleepyk wasn't too specific about it so i had to assume

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I apologize to everyone for coughing so much at the tournament.

I still have the flu and can not sleep because I keep waking up soaked in sweat.

GG disease.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
disease johns
Fortunately I managed to play somewhat decently, even while almost hacking up a lung during some my matchs.

PS: I'm sad Jiano did not make it out of pools, I know he would have ***** the bracket.

HAT

Smash Ace
congrats, mango!

to everyone i housed- i'm missing two memory cards and a copy of smash, interestingly. i don't really care, though.

thanks for being so cooperative. i was expecting quite a bit less benevolence than i experienced. i hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the cost of my sleeping capabilities.

i didn't make it out of third round pools. i actually didn't beat a single person in them. we'll see what happens next time, though.

i hear talk of another FC tournament. i don't know about you guys, but seeing mango win this ****, i think there's still plenty left to prove in the world of melee =]

nice stuff getting 4th, cort.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
mangooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
shout outs later

I LOVE YOU CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Yeahyuzzz! I placed 17th, making me just as good as, if not better, than Silent Wolf as well as everyone that placed 17th as well as a few that placed 13th. But Sliq, why would you say that? Well, because my losses in the bracket came from Mew2King and Mango, and if you check the results, they placed 1 and 2. Therefore, I challenge everyone that placed 17th and above to prove I am the greatest mutha ****ah in the world.

Also, Silent Wolf, Swift Bass is more technical than you, because I up threw that dude like 40 billion times and he DI'd it every time, so you might want to talk to him for some lessons.

I'm going to have to say my crowning achievement is beating Forward, because he's good and ****.

Also, I broke Chu Dats' shield like 30 seconds into our first match, but then lost anyways, but it doesn't matter, because I broke his shield. Yo face Chu Dat.

Azen had to switch to Sheik because I was owning his Marth and stuff, despite my overwhelming ability to kill myself as JIGGLYPUFF (seriously how the **** do you kill yourself not once, but twice with Jigglypuff, **** makes no sense).

Skler, you are gay because you main Link and beat me. You hit me with swords and bombs and **** and I died, but I busted your lip that one time when you tried to hookshot, so I guess we are even. If you play a mediocre Falco, don't fight Skler because he will beat you. Also, if you are pink and have 6 jumps he'll also probably beat you.

Mango is really ****ing good, and it makes no sense he mains Jigglypuff when his Fox is really ****ing good. I like how he didn't even want to be in the tournament anymore but then ended up winning. I lul'd.

I guess these are partial shout outs. When the results thread comes out I'll be posting in that **** about everyone.

I also have some videos, but mostly the crew battles, as well as my epic failure at crews against TecZero.
stfu your gay

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Tunes, good ****!!

Eggm taking your falco all the way to 13th is pretty impressive.

SwiftBass good ****. Atleast one of us was there.

Tec0 good stuff. I heard you were ridiculous at crews. I'm impressed.

VaNz - Good****. I heard you got a deathpool but it's all good, you still repped well.

I hate my job for making me miss pound 3 and putting down melee. /jobjohns

DJ Combo

Smash Lord

I got like 100th and I already showed I could beat you...

No one is more technical than Silent Wolf, or ever will be so there is no point in bringing the matter up ever, especially in a shoutout.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
let's cut the trashtalk and keep the shoutouts, eh?

once again, I love everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom