• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, and losing 1 dollar Mms to everyone rofl.

ill see what i can do topey =). ill talk to you more about it on aim.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
drug use will not be tolerated in or around the venue. what you do in your free time off campus and after the tournament is up to you.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lets just drop the topic altogether, were all not ********. just dont be ********, dont make it an issue. its never been an issue before so lets just stop talking about it. in other words, "keep it on the DL"

moving on, howd everyone like the video? **** i look good in it dont i? i swear sometimes i amaze myself. its actually quite misleading, youd think that those are the only good people in md/va, lol youd be foolish to think so. plenty more names like Kirbstir, Tope, Doll, Kaiser, Fonz, Savedge, Meep, CK, Boss, Korn, Bluuuues, and the infamous MEGA will all be there to accept all challenges! Kiwi will literally beat you. literally.

the venue looks awesome!!! so much room. TV's will be numbered and spaced for maximum comfort. we're shooting for 2 TV's per pool, (64 TVs). after first round singles pools, we'll have even more TVs for pool matches, and it will also open up more for free play. and by free play, i mean MONEY MATCHES! this could potentially be the last time seeing smash-friends from OOS, so be sure to money match them and let them know who is the eternal master. be creative with the way you use your opponents money, such as burning it, giving it to a homeless guy, or just wiping your behind with it.

in the coming weeks im gonna start doing "fun polls" like the Kishes did for FC. this should pull some of the spam of the thread into the other threads, so as to clear the congestion of garbage that is the pound 3 thread. be sure to vote and voice your meaningless opinion!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
lets just drop the topic altogether, were all not ********. just dont be ********, dont make it an issue. its never been an issue before so lets just stop talking about it. in other words, "keep it on the DL"

moving on, howd everyone like the video? **** i look good in it dont i? i swear sometimes i amaze myself. its actually quite misleading, youd think that those are the only good people in md/va, lol youd be foolish to think so. plenty more names like Kirbstir, Tope, Doll, Kaiser, Fonz, Savedge, Meep, CK, Boss, Korn, Smash God, Bluuuues, and the infamous MEGA will all be there to accept all challenges! Kiwi will literally beat you. literally.

the venue looks awesome!!! so much room. TV's will be numbered and spaced for maximum comfort. we're shooting for 2 TV's per pool, (64 TVs). after first round singles pools, we'll have even more TVs for pool matches, and it will also open up more for free play. and by free play, i mean MONEY MATCHES! this could potentially be the last time seeing smash-friends from OOS, so be sure to money match them and let them know who is the eternal master. be creative with the way you use your opponents money, such as burning it, giving it to a homeless guy, or just wiping your behind with it.

in the coming weeks im gonna start doing "fun polls" like the Kishes did for FC. this should pull some of the spam of the thread into the other threads, so as to clear the congestion of garbage that is the pound 3 thread. be sure to vote and voice your meaningless opinion!

You keep forgetting me :p. But don't worry, I fixed it.

hova

Smash Champion
TA is too good and this **** will be so ***** amazing

i'm bringing a full set up

should we be bringing surge protectors and extension cords?

has anyone looked at their copy of smash lately? it's crazy how so much raw amazingness came from that tiny disc

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also, to clarify things, there will be no registration at the tournament. the tournament will simply just start at the aforementioned time. if you are registered, you will already be in a pool. chances are you will know what pool you are in, but we will announce and show pools on the projector anyway. it will be YOUR duty to go to the correct setup and be ready to play your matches when the time comes. if you are tardy or not available for your match, you will be penalized via the Mages DQ rules. leniency on this issue will be next to impossible, so be ready and know what you are doing. we've all been to tournaments before, we know how they work. play your matches!

there will be time during pools where you wont have to be playing a match, use this time wisely to A) go to the bathroom, B) get snacks, C) etc. however, do this at your own risk!!!!! the mages DQ rule will be in effect throughout the tournament so keep a careful eye on your pool and your matches.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ROFLLLLLL @ forkgirls sig. that **** is hilarious

i dont give a **** if im spamming im travis -.-

Skler

Smash Master
Pine is now going to Pound. I can't team with anyone else then, sorry D20 (although you didn't reply to my request so I'm not sure if you were gunna team with me anyways).

forkgirl

Smash Lord

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol green Sheiks yay. I play green Sheik so I can say I'm playing as Shrek >_>. Although lately I've been red because of Red Power. WHICH WILL MAKE ITS APPEARANCE AT POUND?!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
btw who signed up as Skatz, and Skatz(2)? If you tried to sign up someone else, you can tell us their name, and we can change it. otherwise, you just registered yourself twice. i dunno how, but you did. no refunds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom