• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm a pescatarian, so can we have salmon for myself and other pescatarians? =P

Pizza works, burgers were awesome last time. If that can be done at the venue and the cold isn't an issue I'd be for the same foods as Pound 2.
my girlfriend has to work since she works at ski liberty, she cant get off a weekend right in the middle of season so we cant do burgers.

im thinking of a cold-cut type dealie for one meal.. like tons of meat cheese toppings etc and everyone can grab a roll or two and just get whatever they want.

hova

Smash Champion
i'm fine with eating pizza for an entire weekend as long as we switch up the toppings

breakfast, lunch and dinner; no joke

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I am a pastafarian, so I suggest spaghetti or chef boyardee's beefaroni

Blessed is the noodley appendage. Ramen.

Edit - isn't beefaroni a funny word? Also can we do hot dogs? Pizza is okay but sometimes the cheese on the really cheap kind makes me wanna vomit

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the title of ultimate procrastinator goes to...VELOCITY

good **** velocity, 10 seconds to spare

forkgirl

Smash Lord
omg nothing chef boyardee please...or ramen : /

will there be a microwave available?? :D i love $0.70 tv dinners and hot pockets...:p

Rayku

Smash Lord
Man. That sucks. My test scores determine if I can go to this or not, and I don't know when I'll be getting them back.

Sucks being in high school...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the preview vid is up. thats the main room of the venue. theres 2 large side rooms as well :)

Skler

Smash Master
NH needs housing. It's just me and Pine, and we would like to stay wherever maine stays (assuming they go) as to make driving to and from the airport easy/not confusing.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Maine's already got 3 people registered (Boxman, Darc, myself), and I'm gonna try to get Iron Chief registered as well since he's driving us to Manchester, so it'd be at least 2 NH and 4 Maine.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
will this thread be update with an official schedule anytime soon. I'd really like to know the exact schedule of things before I register.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
will this thread be update with an official schedule anytime soon. I'd really like to know the exact schedule of things before I register.
lets be completely honest, whens the last time a schedule ACTUALLY stuck to it?
i dont even want to make false promises.

also, the amount of times certain things take depends greatly on the # of people, and without people registered, i cant know how long it will take. Ill do a tentative schedule with like 256 people or something soon

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lets be completely honest, whens the last time a schedule ACTUALLY stuck to it?
i dont even want to make false promises.

also, the amount of times certain things take depends greatly on the # of people, and without people registered, i cant know how long it will take. Ill do a tentative schedule with like 256 people or something soon
well just like a general idea.

i've never been to a tourney of such a large magnitude so i'm not sure how things roll.

will the first day of the tourney end in the evening, or will it keep going until 1 A.M. for example

i want to try and do some other things while i'm town if possible, thats the reason i'm asking.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well i can tell you for sure, the venue closes at 10 PM each day.

Im going to try to get things done by 9 PM each day, but i cant promise anything.

There isnt that much else to do around (unless ur 21), the inner harbor has lots of bars and clubs.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
When g-reg did that combo to me in tourney, I almost dropped my controller, no joke.

^ in reference to video.

HAT

Smash Ace
the title of ultimate procrastinator goes to...VELOCITY

good **** velocity, 10 seconds to spare
lol. haven't registered yet.

oh yeah.
TO ALL THOSE THAT I'M HOUSING

who are you, lol. i forget. PM me with "you're housing me" in the subject line.

and don't try to pull some ****. i'll **** you up

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, we're from MW, so most know how we do =). also, cant wait for this!!! gonna be too good.

this time, we will not run out of such baked goods <_<. and i wont forget things at home for this pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom