• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You know why people don't give a ****.. it's because you are an arrogant elitist who thinks you're better than everyone. And that's not worth any respect!! It doesn't matter if you beat all these people.. what really matters is developing connections and having fun with everyone.

If you think winning is all that matters than fine, be a **** for the rest of your life.
Hahahahahahahaha. You certainly figured me and my personality out from my forums posts. Good job buddy. I'm glad not everyone from Canada is so quick to jump to conclusions that they'll personally insult someone over something they've said based on a video game.

You sir, are the ****, here. I've done nothing to personally insult you, yet somehow you've translated all this talk of ability in a video game directly over to personal qualities and traits. Good sh*t.

I also never said I beat those people. PC destroys/ed me last time I checked, but he knows I'm not trash, like you and for some reason a lot more people would have everyone believe. I'm trying to find a teams partner and I always end up doing something at the very last minute for teams just because of totally unrelated garbage.

Arrogance is a self drawn line, and what I use to better myself and my ability is an attitude you resent because you're too insecure to adapt and start believing in yourself. I talk trash, sure. It's NEVER serious and it is, in fact, one of my very favorite aspects to this game. It's when someone like you takes it so serious that you're willing to belittle my name simply for your own incomprehensible gratification. That's f*cked up, dude. I didn't have a bad thing to say about you until now. You need to stop hating. Just practice up and back that sh*t up. But tell me I'm cocky after we've met if you still think so, and stop telling me who I am based on what you've seen on Smash World Forums.

Dude, does it not sound odd to you telling someone all these things you've decided about them when you've never even seen them before? Why do so many people jump to all these conclusions about me? Why are so many people so quick to take what I said as arrogant? I can't bring up people's names without being judged, and believe it or not, nothing you've said here sounded 'good to my ears' or whatever. It all sounded like you've decided WAY too much based on WAY too little.

chaddd u finished higher than linguini @ vls righT?
Dude duh.

chinesah and PC rule.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well then, I am sorry that I insulted you... but, I am very serious of this game. Also I have absolute confidence in myself so your conclusions are wrong also. I will back that **** up.. when the downfall of all ganons happens. =)

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Chaddd's confidence = arrogance? Your confidence is not?

Btw, I thought Chaddd was pretty cool for the time I met him.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
g-regs obviously losing to me, who just beat cort. thus leaving me with 5th place and like 300 dollars. good **** me

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Chaddd's confidence = arrogance? Your confidence is not?

Btw, I thought Chaddd was pretty cool for the time I met him.
Nope! =) It's just an image of myself I display as being the warrior!! I will always think of myself owning everybody =P

But what i really want to have fun with people.. sorry dude.. guess im off to a bad start >_<

Anyways, I just want to prove elitist wrong that think I suck or that ganon sucks!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Chaddd is ****ing good.

If for some reason Darc decides not to go (last I remember he was still 50/50 on going) I'd be glad to team with you, if you were still interested.

skrach8

Smash Lord
Chaddd I never said that you are a **** in person, hence me saying you are a prick ON THE BOARDS. You are right in saying that noone should "judge so much based on so little", but once again im not talkin bout you personally, just the facade you put up on the boards. And you know what, sorry to dig up old ****, but the thread you posted bout GA was awful and completely direspectful.

But whatever, ur not going to change the way you type so i guess its pointless to argue. Im sorry for prematurely judging you, but with that said i guess being a douche on the boards and being a cool kid in person works for you. Its something i will never understand.

Anyway i kinda need to get owned by every ganon and sheik out there, any one down to 4 stock me?

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
I will be bringing Anther, Shaeden and Lain from MI and the four of us will need housing, we'll bring at least 2 cubes and 1 TV. I'm registering officially Dec 27th, the others should act soon after that.

Thanks, PM me if you have housing available, and I'll give my cell number etc.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wow darc, you are going, no johns

else im gonna send a huge punch in the face back home with dazwa
or just go back with him and break ur controller
:)

laozy

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know if korean dj will make it? i heard getting **** by him is better than sex!!! i gotta see if its true.

there should be a (who's- all-going) list on the first post. it makes attending more exciting. knowadimsayin

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
theres a whos registered on the TA website, but people are lazy/wait a while to register XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom