• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Y'ALL ARE SLEEPING ON OVERTRIFORCE

Let's take a look at Pound 4. Overtriforce got an impressive 17th place, tying people like PC, Axe, Kage, outplacing others like Cactuar, Chudat, etc.

[stuff about Overtriforce]

Overtriforce will get Top 7 at least.
didn't Overtriforce only **** up the edgeguard cuz of PAL discrepancies with Firefox's length? :awesome:

shinanegans

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Thanks for the feedback guys, check the official thread in General Brawl Discussion. The tape is going to be f'ing crazy (Melee and Brawl related mixtape)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ally's name is now purple. Switching to Mk got him in the BBR? What is this game coming too....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So does the $25 vallet parking fee apply even if you are getting a room from them?

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, i'm doing a fun event while this is going on. A lot of people know but I haven't posted it here yet, so pay attention ;D During Pound V (before afternoon pools begin) whoever is able to find me wins a prize.

So far I have some of the vVv crew looking for me, as well as a few determined people like Thunderst0rm and Darkflame. Watch out though; Sumer's dedicated to finding me first.

All you have to do is locate me and say my name (Amethia or Got_Mine) and you win. Easy huh? Prizes are top secret, but will be worth it. Good luck peoplez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom