• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat!

Smash Master
Predictions:

Armada beats PP
PP beats HBox
HBox beats Armada

One of these three will win based on who plays against who in winners bracket.

Armada faces Hbox before PP does = PP vs Hbox in WF, Armada vs Hbox in LF, PP wins GF vs Hbox
PP faces Hbox before Armada does = Armada vs PP in WF, PP vs Hbox in LF, Armada wins GF vs PP
Armada faces PP before Hbox does = Armada vs Hbox in WF, Armada vs PP in LF, Hbox wins GF vs Armada.

Get @ me.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I think making any prediction for this tournament is fun but actually arguing about it is kind of dumb. Looking at the results of all recent tourneys I feel like it's going to be way too hard to guess who can win.

This tourney is anyone's game and that's why I'm really excited.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Y'ALL ARE SLEEPING ON OVERTRIFORCE

Let's take a look at Pound 4. Overtriforce got an impressive 17th place, tying people like PC, Axe, Kage, outplacing others like Cactuar, Chudat, etc.

If Overtriforce is sooooo gooood, why'd he only get 17th? Because he had a ridiculously hard bracket.

Winners' bracket
Defeated Th0rn
Defeated Linguini
Lost to M2k

Losers' bracket
Lost to Dr. PP

He only lost to two of the top players, and only got 2nd seed because he was in Mango's Pool (***** everyone else).

But you can't just lose to other good people and still be considered good. Just look at the matches! vs M2K 1/2 and vs M2K 3

Game 1, M2K got 3 stocked. 3 ****ING STOCKED! Who the **** does that? Mango doesn't. Armada doesn't. Dr.PP doesn't. Hungrybox doesn't. Nobody does, and nobody did in all that year. And the next two matches, it's not like M2K went into **** mode, both matches were one hit away, but having lost both, Overtriforce suffers Wobbles' Syndrome and nobody knows who the hell he is.

If you watch his Sheik, it has ridiculous on-stage game, on par with Mew2King's (he just lacks a bit in edgeguarding). But not just that, this guy has MANLY TECHS making Captain Falcon look like a schoolgirl.

LOOK AT THIS! LOOOOOOK! And if you haven't given up on life knowing that you'll never be as awesome, HERE'S ANOTHER!

Oh yeah, he's also not some disgusting blob of a man (since he's European). Look at how sharp he looks, that sophisticated geek look:

And he's an amazing guy too! Twin A and Twin 1 ride International **** more than I do and they thought he was the funniest most, awesome guy at Pound 4 last year, and he doesn't even speak English! You know you're hot **** when you can do that without speaking our noob language.

Overtriforce is ****ing ****, and he's getting a top spot at Pound 5. Sure, Amsah is still the top Sheik, but hey, he only lost 3-1 at Super Lion '09 (all losses 1 stock, and he 2-stocked him the game he won), and it is NTSC, so who knows what'll happen. Armada? Amsah can do it, Overtriforce can too. Mew2King? Rofl, Over will be ready. DrPP? Hungrybox? Straight up, they will give Overtriforce problems. So 2 Smashers out of the 76 million going to Pound 5.

Overtriforce will get Top 7 at least.

V1CE

Smash Champion

Let's take a look at Pound 4. Overtriforce got an impressive 17th place, tying people like PC, Axe, Kage, outplacing others like Cactuar, Chudat, etc.

If Overtriforce is sooooo gooood, why'd he only get 17th? Because he had a ridiculously hard bracket.

Winners' bracket
Defeated Th0rn
Defeated Linguini
Lost to M2k

Losers' bracket
Lost to Dr. PP

He only lost to two of the top players, and only got 2nd seed because he was in Mango's Pool (***** everyone else).

But you can't just lose to other good people and still be considered good. Just look at the matches! vs M2K 1/2 and vs M2K 3

Game 1, M2K got 3 stocked. 3 ****ING STOCKED! Who the **** does that? Mango doesn't. Armada doesn't. Dr.PP doesn't. Hungrybox doesn't. Nobody does, and nobody did in all that year. And the next two matches, it's not like M2K went into **** mode, both matches were one hit away, but having lost both, Overtriforce suffers Wobbles' Syndrome and nobody knows who the hell he is.

If you watch his Sheik, it has ridiculous on-stage game, on par with Mew2King's (he just lacks a bit in edgeguarding). But not just that, this guy has MANLY TECHS making Captain Falcon look like a schoolgirl.

LOOK AT THIS! LOOOOOOK! And if you haven't given up on life knowing that you'll never be as awesome, HERE'S ANOTHER!

Oh yeah, he's also not some disgusting blob of a man (since he's European). Look at how sharp he looks, that sophisticated geek look:

And he's an amazing guy too! Twin A and Twin 1 ride International **** more than I do and they thought he was the funniest most, awesome guy at Pound 4 last year, and he doesn't even speak English! You know you're hot **** when you can do that without speaking our noob language.

Overtriforce is ****ing ****, and he's getting a top spot at Pound 5. Sure, Amsah is still the top Sheik, but hey, he only lost 3-1 at Super Lion '09 (all losses 1 stock, and he 2-stocked him the game he won), and it is NTSC, so who knows what'll happen. Armada? Amsah can do it, Overtriforce can too. Mew2King? Rofl, Over will be ready. DrPP? Hungrybox? Straight up, they will give Overtriforce problems. So 2 Smashers out of the 76 million going to Pound 5.

Rabble rabble rabble

*PP wins Pound*

Rabble rabble rabble

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm gonna have to double check on this one... but I think that Over+Dahean lost to me and... Reno.

:awesome:

Edit: Double checked. Yes they did.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Winners' bracket
Defeated Th0rn
Defeated Linguini
Lost to M2k

Losers' bracket
Lost to Dr. PP

I was impressed, but he did lose to Mikey Lenitia in 2nd rd pools. He also lost to Mango but thats expected :p

He should still do very well, I dunno about top 7.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, this dude just linked us to three different videos showing us the same damn tech OTF does.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Wish I could make it man. Gotta work. =(
Annnnnddd MacD shut up. You told me you sucked. And since I am clearly awesome...I think it's obvious who's going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom