• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know I discussed this with plank and tant and other people, and I dont want yall to get mad or anything but I just thought of something.

You guys said that there wont be any in game textures or music allowed and I understand that, but I wanted to just bring up the (admittedly rare) point of teams colors, and whether we could have lightly hacked colors for characters like sonic, lucario and pokemon trainer so as to more readily identify opposing teams, and for that purpose only.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't wait to see my TX peeps at this :).

strawhats

Smash Master
so is darkrain really gonna forsake Pound V(the last pound) just to go to a Midwest tourney that happens like every year?

strawhats

Smash Master
yes, he is.
that's really sad and disappointing to say the least. Not only is he not going, but Jeff is bailing too.

Now Armada gets to run wild with nearly no top level Capt Falcon mains to inhibit his run through bracket.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kage
we need to chill/play @ this

wtf @ david & jeff for not going to this.

strawhats

Smash Master
Man I wish I could photoshop a pic of mango saying Everyone chill the **** out I got this.
lol...mango isn't gonna try. He didn't even wanna come to this, but he's gonna go just to win doubles then sandbag the **** outta singles just like Apex. He says he wants PP to win Pound V and he has faith that "PP's got dis ****". Mango said Mr. Tryhard/Serious (depending on how far he gets pushed) will come out at GENESIS 2. MaNg0 falco/puff won't come out till Genesis 2.

Oh and yeah I know hax will be there, but I've always wanted to see Darkrain vs Armada or a Jeff vs Armada rematch. But yeah I hope Hax does work against *****es at this ****. I played some friendlies with Aziz at Hall of Gaming 3...kid's falcon is amazing.

Well, I guess we can't really force MaNg0 to do anything

GENESIS 2 is only like half a year away. Can't be too long of a wait, right?

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Watch Armada lose to some like, Zelda.

But yeah, a lack of Falcons will make it easier. I think a few more spacies will make it through than usual.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Why would Mango not win the final Pound? He won the last two, his queer as should just make it 3 in a row.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
im gonna try my best to come to this guys

3 if i can come a room would deff help <3

but right now its lookin like its ether goin to be me or chopz goin i dont think we can both get the days off

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage
we need to chill/play @ this

wtf @ david & jeff for not going to this.
Ya I hope I can make it, things are looking grim for me.

Edit: I haven't been working lately since there wasn't any work at the game testing company atm, it's kinda like a downtime and also i live in an apartment now, I'm running low on $.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
its ight kage if we both cant make it will smoke a L and watch the finals and think of how it should of been us >_> lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom