• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
go to the SMYM12 tourney thread under tourney listings he said "btw I've chosen to go to this instead of Pound V."

strawhats

Smash Master
I dont understand why Darkrain would want to miss the last Pound...He hasn't missed a Pound before and chooses not to go to the LAST POUND EVER and go to a Midwest tourney that will most likely have other SMYMs. It just doesn't make sense. Im kinda sad now, I really wanted to play Darkrain and Jeff.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
why would anyone put a tourny on the same weekend as pound...

edit: so smym12 isnt on the same weekend. still thats dumb. we should good player fund darkrain to come to pound5

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
hondafoo, wanna carry over our mm from oh snap?

it was peach falco

and the car i was in broke down.

holla
Sure thing

Tope I'll take that $5 MM, I need some serious Sheik experience

Also none of the old KC crew is going to Pound 5, which is usually a determining factor for which tournaments Darkrain attends, since he likes broing with his ol' crewmates

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Plank, I would appreciate it if you could uhh.. Make my pool easy n stuffs. >.>

There'd be some $$$ in it for ya. ;)

hype for being less than a month away.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL cloud XD

also i talked to darkrain today....i really want him to come, his matches are so fun to watch =.=

there is still a chance he can make it, even if i have to pick him up from a diff airport or something WE NEED THE FALCON!!!!

if u have a refund request PM ME!!! i will save them and get to you when i have some time (usually involves mailing a check, ***n annoying!!!, i might have to wait til after pound but ill get ya taken care of.

BRING SETUPS!!!!! WIIS+CUBES AND TVS IF YOU CAN!!! but please if ur flying in just BRING UR WII OR CUBE WITH YOU!!! and also if people have extra power strips they would be appreciated!

hypeeee woot

prog? stab? omnigamer? optimuslime? 8568781? kornssbm? itsbme? protoguy1? r0ks0x? heartbreakkid89? whatwhatwhatwhatwhat? who's recording for this jam? i wanna resubscribe.
Melee: VGBC, I think?
Brawl: me, but VGBC Told me the videos have to end up on their channel. I asked them why but got no response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom