• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i wanna see team dark spectre/ silent rain! best team ever, and once is enough for it to become pound tradition.

Oh and HDL - you putting that bad a$$ link into an international bracket is the excitement. Come on man focus lol
SS isn't coming :( and last I checked, no confirmation from Darkrain yet...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i talked to darkrain earlier this week, i know he definitely wants to make it. it sounded pretty good, hes been to every pound since pound 2! lol

strawhats

Smash Master
someone ask jeff to go to this...i hear shiz is going to the Florida tourney next weekend (N.O.O.B 3) hopefuly someone tells him about Pound 5.

Darkrain/Silentspectre

also sad face at Axe not being able to go to this :(

Fun fact...Axe is German :awesome:

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
So if I reserve a room for Friday and Sat night only (because my crew isn't gonna make bracket) do you think it would be impossible to get a room Sun night too if its last minute (ie like Sat morning)?

And if our exact room is available Sun night, would the price discount be gone at that point?

Probably is but I just wanted someone else's opinion

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Chinese New Years is on Feb 3rd... makes sense he'd still be doing stuff for it almost 3 weeks later...?

Sounds like he has Johns, afraid to get *****.
Lunar New Years lasts for weeks (usually 10-20 days). You obviously don't celebrate Lunar New Years. Some schools give their students 3 weeks off from school for Lunar New Year.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So if I reserve a room for Friday and Sat night only (because my crew isn't gonna make bracket) do you think it would be impossible to get a room Sun night too if its last minute (ie like Sat morning)?

And if our exact room is available Sun night, would the price discount be gone at that point?

it would most likely be impossible :( but you could always try with the hotel.

you really arent gonna wanna watch grand finals!!?? :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
noyayuhzzzzz but nonetheless its just one day!!! just tell your professors you have prior obligations on ONE day, its not a big deal!

=p

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
If I don't have a test then Ill be all for it, but my roomate who's coming is more into school than smash. So it'll depend on me convincing him.... I also enjoy watching the matches online, but if there's enough hype I'll probably be won over and wanna stay.

Thanks for the peer pressure tho lolz

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I was almost gonna be unable to stay on Monday, but they use that monday for music auditions so all music classes are cancelled. Being a music major has its rewards ^.^

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
You guys do know it's Presidents Day weekend right? Most colleges are closed monday.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Hahaha yeah for those of us in high school... the few the proud

But I know for a fact PITT still has school. We have off Martin Luther King day in jan, but not Presidents day. LAME

ycz12

Smash Ace
So can I book a room for one person, then share it with someone anyway once people are like "whoops I forgot to get a room lol"? Or should I book a 2-person room with a made-up roommate? The latter seems like a bad idea.

Raistlin

Smash Lord

i'm sure people would be willing to let you stay if you pay an equal share of the room. cheaper for everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom