• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycz12

Smash Ace
I know, I'm just wondering which would annoy the Hyatt folks less. You have to enter two names if you reserve a two-person room, so they might not like it if someone else shows up, but they might also be a bit peeved if they have to service one more person than they expected to.

Anyway, I'm probably worrying too much and will reserve my room sometime soon regardless. :D

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
i'm sure people would be willing to let you stay if you pay an equal share of the room. cheaper for everybody
Well there's a good chance its one guy out of 4 that'll want to go home. If three decide to go home then I need a ride to Pittsburgh haha or we could drive separate.

Can't complain taking two cars I know people from farther would be po'd if I john'd bout that

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ycz as long as u dont put more than 4 in a room u should be fine. they just want rooms rented. DETAILS SHMETAILS lol

strongbad - rapeeeeeeeeeeeee. does that mean dmac and darkrain are coming for sure?

i cant wait to see all the old school heads coming out to this tourney ahh!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what sort of tshirts do people want for this? one with the pound logo or what? i need some ideas

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
word ima try to get that sweet logo on there....i wonder how many i should make cuz i dont wanna lose money on them lol. i might only make like 50... first come first serve *****es!!!! lol

shroomed u suck *** man ur gonna get wrecked!!!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OK two questions: wobbling banned? and stream going down?
question 1:up for debate

question 2:1 for melee

1 for brawl

by vgbootcamp of course and they will be mostly focusing on keeping the livestream entertaining and hype while trying to get all the best matches on it.

vgbootcamp will also be providing about 40 tvs just to get us started, and helping record and stuff too :)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Just bought my plane ticket :). Texas brawl is officially attending. Gnes and others in our group should be buying theres today or sometime this week.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good stuff guys. Remember that Brawl is dropped on MLG, so this is the best place to get 2011 started on a national level. This will be super big~!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Good stuff guys. Remember that Brawl is dropped on MLG, so this is the best place to get 2011 started on a national level. This will be super big~!

pound and apex are the 2 tournies to be at!!!!!!

ec holding down that epic TO status

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there was a thread about it. it just wasnt profitable mostly i think cuz nintendo is so against it

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well, I don't know what the brawlers in general think about it but if I were in their shoes, it does suck quite a bit.. there's no way to live off Brawl anymore. =P

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lolololol

Well in reality, it had no sponsorship and nintendo dumped on it in competitive play. Not too big of a deal since we have Pound/WHOBO/COT4/Genesis/APEX this year, if everyone goes to those it will literally be the same deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom