• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
We seem to have forgotten that i had dr. Pp vs axe up the night it happened. Also amsah vs lovage if im not mistaken. Couldve been more but the wireless interwebs at the hotel from p4 was slow as ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well i have not forgotten!!! and i am the one who matters!!!!

actually i had forgotten

but good ****

u gonna record again sir?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You never bring a cleaver to a gun fight

With that being said $5 mm my falco 3/5 :)
Lol, no wonder I have so much trouble vs Falco.. well at least before. But sure we will MM. =) True warriors find solutions to everything, like immunity to bullets.. so bringing a sword into battle is fine by me haha.

In the same way some people are in it for the fame/money. I just personally don't think any of that stuff should be why we do this at all. If you feel otherwise, s'cool by me. Do you. ;)
Well currently I like to fight strong people, and so beating strong people brings glory to me. I like everything a battle brings, which is why I'm stepping it up soon enough with actual fighting. =) Won't be long now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kage ur crazy as hell

roneblaster:: recording every armada vid at p5

yayuhz

worddd good ****. we are gonna have MADDDD videos again mad fast.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
of course, i might actually invest in a 2nd capture card then scrap my original after p5. idk yet though.

yeah if i can bring some memory to our memories i believe that I was the first to upload p4 matches.

/eflex

edit 1

LOL yea dibs on all of armada's matches. lolololol

edit 2

lol midwest it magenta on the registrant list. poor us, were little prissy girls.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL 2 edits but it never says u edited. swf ftw.

at least ur not poop brown, like that smelly horrible nj state ahhh

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i actually link pink so im not complaining, but im probably in the minority of males who think any pink that isn't a ***** is appealing to the eyes.

(atleast who would admit it)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea but the whole state doesnt smell like CHOCOLATE...thats for sure...pa kinda got the short end of the stick here. pa isnt too bad, its a shame to lump it in with nj

Palpi

Smash Hero
I agree. I live like 15 minutes from trenton. Some of my friends can see Nj from their houses across the delaware. I feel kind of bad for them.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
because people need to get off their ***** and register
stack it up

Palpi

Smash Hero
There are pretty significant regional tournaments right before Pound for brawl...i think... so people are probably waiting until those are either closer, or completely over to register.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Why is Brawl only 37 entrants? Is it really that low?
yea, brawlers even moreso than melee players wait until the very end..... i learned this the hard way at p4. but tbh theres way more interest/hype for brawl this year than last, which is really the only way i can measure since people don't register.

thats the problem we had last year too though, people going "oh the attendance is low, is it worth going?" and I know we lost at least 100 brawl entrants that way, and still ended up at 200! last year i think entrants tripled on like the very last day, lol. this community is ridiculous as far as procrastination goes. ~_~

and also what palpi said probably has contributed too, along with the holidays and such

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got the best possible space for 3 entire days, 24 hours a day, in the most convenient location possible to anyone travelling in and a great TO staff for both games and tons of equipment already, way more than any other tournament series quite obviously, especially with the help of vgbootcamp! I've got essentially all of the top players from the country in each game, and even some international (melee mostly). This is my last pound, i really have been, and will continue to do the best possible job cuz i wanna go out on the best note ever. I've got the staff and supplies to fit basically infinite smashers and we are ready.

seems like a pretty clear decision to me!

Brawlers need to know Brawl is going to get the same exact treatment as Melee, though, and this time all events are all 3 days. I learned from my mistakes last time, it was my first national brawl tourney and we had some miscommunications concerning who was gonna be TO'ing it so Tant had to do the job and given it was just him mostly he rocked it last year so thats why hes doing it again with a team this time:p. We also will have at least 2 projectors and 2 livestreams (1 for each side) and half of the vgbootcamp setups+setups I have at the time and then whatever setups YOU guys bring!! I've done everything I can and will continue to do so, but really the ball is in your court! Step it up, support your game, no johns....

XD

Zone

Smash Champion
Plank I will take 1 security shift for you I'll be buying my plane ticket and registering Thursday when my Internet is installed

When I say one you can use me for sat or Sunday anytime so just use me as a filler for a slot no ones signed for yet

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ycz as long as u dont put more than 4 in a room u should be fine. they just want rooms rented. DETAILS SHMETAILS lol

strongbad - rapeeeeeeeeeeeee. does that mean dmac and darkrain are coming for sure?

i cant wait to see all the old school heads coming out to this tourney ahh!!!
darkrain is coming for sure.
dmac is a 50/50 still :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom