• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
takeover not making it out is an upset imo

his pool was razer, hylian, kingtoon, d1, d. disciple

razer hylian kingtoon made it out.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Takeover said he was going Wario, that's not really a big upset. Plus, he had a tough pool.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
@ No-Idea: I thought that set made the difference between him and you in that pool for who made it and who was out.

Edit: Sharky was out R1.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought you meant emotionally.

Two-way tie, head on matters. So yes.

He's in Loser's Finals against Slikvik in Amateur Bracket. 1st gets $250, don't know what 2nd gets. 3rd gets $46?

I'm sure he's content.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
lol I have *can't think of another term to avoid the pun* about emotions at all.

I didn't even know there were payouts like that for the amateur bracket.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
im prolly late on this but brawl singles start tomarrow right?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Should have came to Pound.

Also, for all of you *****ing about seeding, stfu. You're not even here. There have been a lot of great matches and interesting upsets.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
word, get that trash outta here if you mean that. us not being there doesnt negate it being horrible unless they messed up in pools.

OverLade

Smash Hero
"rkbionic M2K Anti v ESAM MVD in WF right now, game 1 on smashville "

Yo Wtf happened to Brawl Winners finals? Did I miss something?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
It would be really cool if a singles bracket could be posted at some point, maybe on VGBootCamp.com?

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
What time do people have to leave tomorrow? Will it be yet another all-nighter? If so, anyone having a smashfest late monday night/tuesday?

Wanna know if i should go after work tomorrow.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i heard pound go hard

"Bc lost to cheese and almost kicked his and *** now he cant go back in the venue tommorow"

bc = bloodcross

Albert.

Smash Master
If MVD Esam got 3rd confirmed then what about 1st/2nd

I know it's m2k/anti and Ally ADHD but who won and what was the set count

also where did atomsk place in teams and who was he with

Thread is letting me down yo

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
are you referring to brawl doubles? lol I hope not
word, get that trash outta here if you mean that. us not being there doesnt negate it being horrible unless they messed up in pools.
I was there lol.
Kingtoon and Squall beat ADHD and Ally in Pools. ADHD/Ally got 2nd seed. That's why they were put on same side bracket.

Again, you weren't here. And for you ChaosMarth, you were here. Explain it to them next time. Unless you don't know **** about TOing in which case ***** all you want, your opinion holds no merit.

Albert.

Smash Master
I'd like to hear more about this story please. Sounds awesome.
same here

Kingtoon and Squall beat ADHD and Ally in Pools. ADHD/Ally got 2nd seed. That's why they were put on same side bracket.

Again, you weren't here. And for you ChaosMarth, you were here. Explain it to them next time. Unless you don't know **** about TOing in which case ***** all you want, your opinion holds no merit.
Dude why so angry LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just finished am bracket for melee posting up tomorrow when not tired. Good stuff to everyone and thank u guys for keeping this community going

Tagxy

Smash Lord
lol at the bracket complaints by people not even there. jumping to conclusions always works and makes you look smart :lick:

gallax

Smash Hero
I just want to say that vgbootcamp is awesome and they deserve massive amounts of kudos for hosting this. Videos are being uploaded so fast!!!!!!

m2k/armada are godly in teams

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
^^ Real talk confused with angry? Gotta love dem *****s with dem trollin

Also, I wasn't there to confirm, but word is BC got violent after losing to Cheese in Amateur Bracket. Was a lot of money on the line, but not enough to get violent. Oh well.

Good luck to all those in bracket tomorrow. I got class. Whatever.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Looks like someones forte definitely isn't reading.

All NOID had to do was confirm what our thoughts was than getting salty.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Damn... get ***** w/ a MAGNUM & no lube

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
about the seeding...I know everyone on the brawl to side did a lot of work. You all on the forums, though, have a right to say whatever you want. All I say on the matter is regardless brawl and melee has been ran very well. What's done is done and we can only speculate things.

Again good job guys

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The brawl seeding was fine.

The only issue was that no one confirmed why m2k and anti fougth adhd and ally in semis. we speculated that one of them didnt do so well in pools yet no one confirmed. NOID comes up in here, knowing what really happened and tells us to shut up instead of clarifying things? Gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom