• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I mean really guys let it go haha.

I mean idky people are so shocked that this would happen lol. Especially w/ these 2 players.

Master Raven

Smash Master
If what BC allegedly did is indeed true, that's pretty ****ing low. I don't care if it's Cheese, you don't punch people over a goddamn game.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I can understand punching someone over a game.

But still, not unless Cheese was mindfriggin him or being an ***.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think its Plank's fault for naming the tournament Pound. It causes players to believe they actually have to Pound their opponents IRL.

2 Pounds in a row where someone gets punched at.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok srsly... did inui punch a lion or sum1 who looked like 1? Cuz I'm gettin mindgamed hella decent rite now

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
home after 2 hours of trying to get home and uploading

[yt]y2zUsKs9e80[/yt]

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol at Brawl players throwing punches.

Makes me wanna play Brawl again.[/srs]
-DD

Jem.

Smash Master
http://www.justin.tv/redd91#/w/889874672

This is live streaming melee friendlies until Plank yells at them to stop.

Yes, this is at the venue (one giant hotel) kinda lame if they're capable of streaming and opting not to so VGBC gets more hype on youtube vids since we'll all watch them and refresh our computers every hour. Be tight if they streamed for the last day.. If the matches are hype I'd watch them again on youtube.

But props to VGBC for recording and uploading at a quick rate, guess I just don't understand why not let VGBC stream too then so they get the hype and followers/etc.

Jem.

Smash Master
I threw up twice last night in the bathroom and once this morning in the lobby of the hotel.

Stomach is currently. Destroying me. I don't know what I ate but its ****ing horrible, I can barely stand...
Dang man, that sucks, hope you feel better. Hopefully it's not food poisoning. But if it is, hopefully no one else ate what you ate recently. I remember a couple friends and myself all got food poisoning from the same thing, but friend 1 got it a day before me and friend 2 got it a day after me. Worst feeling ever when you're dry heaving. Hope you feel better mang.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Wait a second, if Cheese grabbed BC irl, who was his Nana?

This all sounds pretty hype, tho sad face Azen didn't make it out of pools. Also, any updates on how Will is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom