• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ultimate Razer(snake)=2nd best snake(if ally quit snake then razer is first)
Gnes(diddy)=best diddy
Jerm(toonlink)=best toonlink
Yoshi(poltergust)=best yoshi
Sonic(espy)=best sonic
Xyro(samus)=best samus
Utd Zac=best gw
Dojo=top 2 mk(yes he still plays and yes hes better than anti or w/e u think is 2nd)
Trela(lucario)=2nd best lucario
Kprime(pikachu)=2nd best pikachu
Illmatic(peach)=2nd best peach(maybe best)

Then we have clearly amazing players like DMG/infinity/d4ba/dphat/shlike....the list goes on.......

Tx>the other states

kprime MOLESTED pikapika when he came to tx. iirc i think kprime even beat esam at mlg dallas.

yea shaky i was generalizing, over all tx is the best state. period

Haha, that maybe a bit bias but even a good variation of 2nd or best character can make your state really strong. Putting up and showing up is what it comes down to. How well the state does in tourney OoS against other states. Period.

And Texas is and has done this many times.

Xyless

Smash Master
UTD Zac is at least the best G&W at getting 9's.

I was there when he got his first legit tourney double 9. Was so hyped about it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
fact................

And yes, EC but more like nj is overhyped to the max. Tx already handled Fl at mlg dallas.
If not even our best player can beat your best players (hes just a 14 yr old kid), how are we overhyped? if anything, youre proving that your state is overhyped

Nairo and gnes beat each other, while nairo took care of razer solidly.

good job derailing this thread.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nothing against vinnie(never met him and he seems cool) but im pretty sure zac is still better. for sure in teams.

Xyro77

If not even our best player can beat your best players (hes just a 14 yr old kid), how are we overhyped? if anything, youre proving that your state is overhyped

good job derailing this thread.
It was just a simple reminder than EC is just over hyped. No big deal.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Results mean everything in this game. i haven't entered for almost a year, I can't say I'm better than someone when I'm either producing terrible results or not producing them at all. Thats just being ignorant.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I will say when has EC traveled to TX? (other than ally and M2K)

Look at MLG Dallas. EC showed up (Somewhat) and TX had like 6 players in pro bracket. Including two middle of the pack players from TX. Just sayin...

resTy

Smash Champion
Apparently mods don't moderate this thread. Brawl players are being ******** as normal.

On point though, does someone have a Melee only twitter? Please link if there is one. Many thanks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Brawl players are ******** and senseless.

Look at me stereotyping an entire community, I'm cool now too aren't I??

Xyro77

Look at MLG Dallas. EC showed up (Somewhat) and TX had like 6 players in pro bracket. Including two middle of the pack players from TX. Just sayin...
whats your point?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

ADHD showed up to a random hobo and beat razer and gnes. At the last whobo, atomsk went and did the same but couldn't beat dojo. old results mean nothing though and a lot of ec is going to whobo 3 for some reason so well see there.

keit is the cooliest.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
ChaosMarth
Chudat>colbol
1 minute ago via T-Mobile Sidekick

ChaosMarth
Blunted object > shroomed
3 minutes ago via T-Mobile Sidekick

ChaosMarth

Zhu > hax
4 minutes ago via T-Mobile Sidekick

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
whats your point?
My point is (and I'm favoring TX here, lol) when players travel oos to majors. The host state players will always have a better showing. Traveling players are more prone to an upset....

Now just ignore me, and get back to pound.

rhan

Smash Hero
Officially left the venue. It was mad fun.

Where's the guy that said I couldn't make it out of 1st round pools? Went all YLink. Eat yo words and pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom