• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Apparently mods don't moderate this thread. Brawl players are being ******** as normal.

On point though, does someone have a Melee only twitter? Please link if there is one. Many thanks.

Why does the Melee community seem to be so choleric towards the Brawl scene? We're on topic right now. We're discussing regions at a national which makes sense because we get good updates every hour or so haha. Come on guys can't we all just get along? lol

Xyless

Smash Master
Why does the Melee community seem to be so choleric towards the Brawl scene? We're on topic right now. We're discussing regions at a national which makes sense because we get good updates every hour or so haha. Come on guys can't we all just get along? lol
Superiority Complex.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Apparently mods don't moderate this thread. Brawl players are being ******** as normal.

On point though, does someone have a Melee only twitter? Please link if there is one. Many thanks.
Most mods are sleeping now, apparently. This thread is usually watched by 3+ mods at a time.

So don't start a flame war.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, could we get a bracket please? People have been asking this for a while, it's just been lost in the flame wars.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I've seen it a few times mentioned. Pretty sure the person who has the bracket image is busy running the tournament at the moment guys.

Be patient.

SAX

Smash Ace
I've seen it a few times mentioned. Pretty sure the person who has the bracket image is busy running the tournament at the moment guys.

Be patient.
Do you know how nick riddle, seam, and mvd are doing?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WHOA! Razer lost to sebrik but then 2-0ed atomsk. According to the phone call razer did with dojo(who told me)

FL beat Tx then Tx beats EC? TASTY!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Florida stay hating on Texas lol

but you shouldn't of even said this, it's gonna start a flame war
I love Texas, and Im not hating. Im just being real. I love both states and if you've met me you'd know Im just being objective. Texas is hella good, and I especially after Razer beat M2K Im hype to see Texas **** **** at this event. But NJ/NY has more stronger top players. Can Texas prove them wrong by the end of Today? Sure (even though Nairo isn't there etc). But aside from that overall results say otherwise.

**** YEAH SEIBRIK. Definitely has one of the best styles against Snake as MK.

Xyro77

dojo said razer will play the winner of lie vs fatal. if razer wins he will be top 8.

gnes vs anti right now. gnes won a game but thats all we know now.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
...did ESAM beat Ally?

Anyone who says ESAM is overrated and not a player of the highest level is ********.

Saan'

Smash Rookie
I had a great time at Pound. Didn't do as good as I hoped but i had fun. I'm glad I met so many people and especially the pros. This experience made me learn so many things. I hope to meet most if not all of you again real soon.

Xyro77

ally lost to esam in winners.

ally vs m2k in losers

jerm is out(lost to san and.....?)

trela is out(lost to ally then atomsk)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I love how M2K and Ally are both in losers. Good to see other Smashers stepping it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom