• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAX

Smash Ace
Soooooo what was the result for brawl doubles?
Esam and mvd got 3rd, but what about 2nd and 1st?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Did Cheese powershield it or did he get hit?
LMFAO

yea ROFL..................
LMFAO x2
bloodcross is a terrible person...I've been saying this for a year.
He isn't terrible, he just has serious anger issues.
LMAO!! I find that hilarious!!

I feel bad for BC though. I know how he is with his anger so it kinda sucks for him that it got to that extent. Obviously I hope Cheese is okay too.
I just woke up to this, I am rolling.

CHEESE CHAIN GRABBED BLOODCROSS IN REAL LIFE TOO!!!

caps
ROFLOLFOXCOPTER
lmao at people pounding peoples lights out at Pound
If I wasn't sick I would've been there with my camera :(

Jem.

Smash Master
Esam and MVD already lost WF and LF's? Who did they lose to? I know they had to go up vs M2K and Anti in WF, but I thought they hadn't played yet. It's a safe bet to assume Ally and ADHD would fight their way to GF's to rematch with M2K and Anti. Still wondering what happened if Ally ADHD and M2K Anti were on the same half. Not sure who got 2nd seed in that case.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hylian takes game 1 from ally(winners)
That's what he gets for switching to MK. Should use Snake against him!

And good to know Seagull made it into the bracket [even though he had to leave]. I knew he wouldn't lose to a character as awful as Peach.

:059:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I threw up twice last night in the bathroom and once this morning in the lobby of the hotel.

Stomach is currently. Destroying me. I don't know what I ate but its ****ing horrible, I can barely stand...
A lot of people are getting stommach viruses. I just recovered from one thursday

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Esam and MVD already lost WF and LF's? Who did they lose to? I know they had to go up vs M2K and Anti in WF, but I thought they hadn't played yet. It's a safe bet to assume Ally and ADHD would fight their way to GF's to rematch with M2K and Anti. Still wondering what happened if Ally ADHD and M2K Anti were on the same half. Not sure who got 2nd seed in that case.
adhd and ally got 2nd seed in their pool. lost to kingtoon and squall. either gnes + razer or esam + mvd or both teams did better to get the higher seed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're probably right.

Although I think Lie's skill is severely underated.
Yeah, it's not that I doubt in his skill. But just going by their accomplishments so far it's unexpected. Fatal seems to have issues with Diddy Kong.

Edit: Plus lie has home field advantage

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol home field advantage :p

But yeah Fatal does have a Diddy problem imo too.

Lie's been kicking all types of butt recently though. This is his first time playing OOS players since his improvement.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol its obvious BC should not be playin brawl if he has issues like that to hit someoneo..Like wtf are you supposed to expect from ICS?

idiot..Hope he glad he made a scene at video game tourney.

Razer>m2k?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont have any MKs and yet we eat them. WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, Lie is definitely underrated. He's only recently been using Diddy tho' so he hasn't had too many opportunities to shine yet.

Razer 2-0's M2K? Didn't see that coming.

Good ****, Razer.

Xyro77

I keep telling people TX is a stronger State than Socal but no1 wants to believe me lol
Texas is over all the best state in the USA. We have literally the best or 2nd best of every character in this game in our state. And this is BEFORE razer beat m2k.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Texas is over all the best state in the USA. We have literally the best or 2nd best of every character in this game in our state. And this is BEFORE razer beat m2k.

I agree, haha before me and a few friends would say "Everything's almost bigger in TX" Because they had/have the 2nd best of every character. However, just recently I've started to believe Gnes is better than ADHD, and I've always believed Razer was equal to Ally. Trela def. 2nd best Lucario, Espy is best Sonic imo, Jerm's a top 5 TL or 3 even. Polt best Yoshi. Lol you guys are stacked I like to see you do well.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I don't even know good players from Texas aside from Gnes, Razer and Trela. (Dojo quit.)

Oh, forgot about Espy for Sonic. And Polt I guess. But I'll always consider Polt from Florida really.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
espy is pretty good even though he uses sonic but 4 heavy hitters does not the best state make lol best state should mean how the state overall does at big tourneys (look at socal, florida, nj/ny)

Shaky

Smash Ace
That's a very generalizing statement considering Texas doesn't have the best or second best ZSS, Pikachu, Ness, Luigi, Olimar, Falco... just to name a few.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
espy is pretty good even though he uses sonic but 4 heavy hitters does not the best state make lol best state should mean how the state overall does at big tourneys (look at socal, florida, nj/ny)

Yeah I agree, but TX doesn't let down too much in the tourney's they do attend. I mean look @ Pound right now haha. They do well @ their own big tourney's w/ heavy OoS as well. I'm thinking they should do well at WHOBO as well. MLG Dallas they put on a show and KTAR Gnes pretty much proved himself and state.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeah I agree, but TX doesn't let down too much in the tourney's they do attend. I mean look @ Pound right now haha. They do well @ their own big tourney's w/ heavy OoS as well. I'm thinking they should do well at WHOBO as well. MLG Dallas they put on a show and KTAR Gnes pretty much proved himself and state.
apex. and san. lolol.

pikapika > kprime

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Is there a tio bracket image someone could upload?

I saw they were recording pools the old fashion way, by hand. If someone could post Melee/brawl bracket that would be awesome.

P.s. San ***** TX :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That's a very generalizing statement considering Texas doesn't have the best or second best ZSS, Pikachu, Ness, Luigi, Olimar, Falco... just to name a few.
Shaky going in there to name all things Florida has...

Ok, for the sake of the discussion lets say they did have 2nd best of EVERY CHARACTER. Ranking them all would be difficult as hell and then no one would really consider those players 2nd best with the characters unless like 35 players (Meaning every character) from TX went to every big OoS tourney lol.

With that being said, TX doesn't seem to have that bad of a problem with those characters from what I've seen. Now if you said Ike lol, like Jerm just lost to San and Gnes did like a year ago. But I mean you guys have 2nd or 3rd best Ike? Idk. lol.

Xyro77

how many of those characters are tournament viable?
I don't even know good players from Texas aside from Gnes, Razer and Trela. (Dojo quit.)

Oh, forgot about Espy for Sonic. And Polt I guess. But I'll always consider Polt from Florida really.
Ultimate Razer(snake)=2nd best snake(if ally quit snake then razer is first)
Gnes(diddy)=best diddy
Jerm(toonlink)=best toonlink
Yoshi(poltergust)=best yoshi
Sonic(espy)=best sonic
Xyro(samus)=best samus
Utd Zac=best gw
Dojo=top 2 mk(yes he still plays and yes hes better than anti or w/e u think is 2nd)
Trela(lucario)=2nd best lucario
Kprime(pikachu)=2nd best pikachu
Illmatic(peach)=2nd best peach(maybe best)

Then we have clearly amazing players like DMG/infinity/d4ba/dphat/shlike....the list goes on.......

Tx>the other states

kprime MOLESTED pikapika when he came to tx. iirc i think kprime even beat esam at mlg dallas.

yea shaky i was generalizing, over all tx is the best state. period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom