• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"WSF of Brawl Doubles bracket starting: ADHD and Ally vs. M2k and Anti. Game 1 going to Smashville"

who the heck is on the other side of the bracket?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"WSF of Brawl Doubles bracket starting: ADHD and Ally vs. M2k and Anti. Game 1 going to Smashville"

who the heck is on the other side of the bracket?
Why would M2K and Ally be on the same side in teams? I mean of course you're gonna have incredibly hard teams have to face each other sometime, but that seems like a given to separate the two. Considering their teammates are also national level, yeah.

The other side better be something stacked as well. Gnes Razer, Lee + Whoever, Tyrant and Mike, etc (dunno how many of these guys went, but you get the idea.)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont think tyrant lee or mike went. and razer/gnes lost to esam/mvd. who might be on the other side of winners? but there is no comparison between esam/mvd or razer/gnes and ally/adhd and anti/m2k...come on now.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Sounds like Razer/Gnes got 2nd seed. Nobody really expected MVD/ESAM to do so well except for maybe those from Florida.

Could Trela/Jerm & ESAM/MVD have been WSFs?

Maybe ADHD/Ally & M2K/Anti is behind because of M2K doing Melee.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Well DJ has been lying to several people, and trying to get his way into tournaments. Hell he told me over the phone that APEX would be his last when trying to convince me to tell Alex to let him go. That was obviously a lie. He's been lying about all of this ****, still owes $1000+ ever since I started that topic calling him out over a year ago. Over a year, he's done NOTHING.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
....why were m2k/anti and ally/adhd on the same side....

one of those teams better have done ****ty in pools for that to happen. no other excuse.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
....why were m2k/anti and ally/adhd on the same side....

one of those teams better have done ****ty in pools for that to happen. no other excuse.
even if they did ****ty in pools they could have just been seeded badly...on the other side. cuz really now >.>

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles Results(?):
Winners Finals: Anti/M2K vs. MVD/ESAM
  • Top 3: [Anti/M2K]/[MVD/ESAM]/[ADHD/Ally]
  • 4th: Trela/Jerm
  • 5/6th: Gnes/UltimateRazer (lost to Ally/ADHD)
  • 5/6th: AfroThundah/Seibrik (lost to Trela/Jerm)
  • 7/8th: Fatal/Bizkit (lost to Gnes/Razer)
  • 7/8th: ??? (lost to Afro/Seibrik)
  • 9-12th: NickRiddle/Kadaj (lost to Fatal/Bizkit)
  • 9-12th: Coney/Pink Fresh (lost to Gnes/Razer)
  • 9-12th: ??? (lost to Afro/Seibrik)
  • 9-12th: ??? (lost to ??? @ 7th/8th place)
  • 13-16th: Logic/Lie (lost to NickRiddle/Kadaj)
  • 13-16th: ???

correct me or help fill in the ???'s

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sounds like Razer/Gnes got 2nd seed. Nobody really expected MVD/ESAM to do so well except for maybe those from Florida.
They're probably the best team in the Nation concerning cooperative synergy (Other great teams being Gnes/Razer and NickRiddle/Shaky).

[/FLbiasbutitdoesntmattercuztheyrapecomeatmebro]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You don't know how good Kyon is...
You don't know how good I am...But Kyon is good :).
I couldn't skip class on monday : (
I wanted to play you again and teach you the Wolf matchup :bee:.
Seagull losing to a Peach? I seriously hope you're trolling now.

:059:
I generally love playing Peach's. They are so fun to play.

My pool (Sets are next to name):
1. Pwii 5-0
2. Atomsk 4-1
3. Seagull (Me) 3-2
4. Fogo 2-3
5. Mister Eric 1-4
6. Kyon 0-5

I lost to Atomsk 0-2 and Pwii 1-2. Beat Kyon and Mister Eric 2-0 and Fogo 2-1. I don't know why people saying I didn't make it out lololol. Twitter update gone awry I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom