• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pools in brawl will be getting adjusted, so don't get super comfortable

Most of you will keep your existing pool, while some of you will get an additional player or swapped

Plank, please don't add anyone else until at the door registration so we can leave these finalized and people can study their matchups. Then I will go ahead and add people as they come in.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
SAY WORD

i always thought eggm/sw were the two best foxes after jman and lucky and they're both really underrated
No love for Col Bol? I always thought he is pretty legit

LozR Chillin and Cactuar even though he plays marth too aren't to shabby either. Ahh so many good fox players

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tant i am adding people to the list for your benefit to add them to pools. these people have told me they are 100% and in order to keep them seeded add them in. if you dont want to do that right now just remember where you stopped and we can add the rest to your file at the tourney, but im going to keep adding them in the list on the OP so people know who is coming and i know who owes me $$$

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
he will post pools when he finishes them; stop asking.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

Most of you will keep your existing pool, while some of you will get an additional player or swapped

Plank, please don't add anyone else until at the door registration so we can leave these finalized and people can study their matchups. Then I will go ahead and add people as they come in.
Will you repost the pools or will you just edit the post you made?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

I dont think Ive ever been to a tourney (granted this has only been like 2 times for me) where the pool that I was in in the early pool listing was the same pool that I was in when i got to the venue.

Those things never stay the same so Im probably not going to worry about it too much.
thats what we in the business call, a hard read.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
He made a thread about it in the Tournament Discussion forum, but apparently he already found one.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
can anyone find out for me if chu still needs a partner? or tell me his contact info?
Sorry, Chu already has a partner for Brawl. Can't say who it is though, it'll be a surprise =3

You should ask Boss, I hear he needs someone to carry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom