• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
If someone could bring an LCD tv with hdmi I could bring it down the venue for the ps3. My tv is too big to bring :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO Rhan I was just about to type you need to fix that link but you already got it...lol

I watched it before you fixed it and LOL Definitely whats going on right now.

rhan

Smash Hero
Hotel rooms have LCD TV's. And from what I heard MvC3 is scrub friendly.. that's a turn off for me.

TK: lmaooooooo yeah copy/paste from phone sucks.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol MvC 3 is sick, it's super complicated with the amount of setups you can do. lol. If a scrub like me touched the game for the first time, I'll probably get crushed a lot of times before managing to beat anyone.

Lobos

Smash Master
You should feel right at home if its scrub friendly......besides we can't remove the tvs in the hotel room lol

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Swiftbass will be the highest placing EC Fox.

Lovage will be the highest placing WC Fox.

Armada will get 2nd.

Riddlebox will make 2nd round pools.

Mr. Mime evolves into Mimesweeper in Pokemon Grey.

M2K will stun the masses by entering singles at the last second and lose a down-to-the-wire set with Armada, likely as the result of being Brawled up and some kind of controller malfunction.

Cactuar will finally flower. If you know what I mean.

Armada will play VaNz in bracket and lose a Peach ditto and then hax a combination of bob-ombs and stitch faces that eventually total to six. VaNz might do the same, but his will only total to four.

Scar will create IKM4 after meeting Canadian Jigglypuff main, Idea. It will be his most electrifying work to date. 8 minutes of death combos, over half of which occur on Jigglypuff.

Highest placing Luigi will be Vist.

Tope will ditto Amsah again.

Pound 5 will be ****ing hype.

scar kills mufasa

snape kills dumbledore

tylur durden and the narrator are the same person.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER!!

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
LMAO at chu hustles?

be charging 3$ dollars for "Electricity" fee and overcharging for housing is hustling?

(this would be the part where I bring up how much money I make just by going to work but everytime I do Someone gets offended and says im bragging so I will just leave that part out)

either way Chu "DID" make money but is he now?

NOPE...***** is getting smacked by everyone Coney, Slik, GIMR...you name it...its a loss...

and I do contribute to tourneys just as much as he is now...WE CONTRIBUTE TO THAT POT *****!...LMAO

Bring up more Valid points and stop bringing up **** a year ago when Kirby (or more so chu) had a shot at winning money.
You continue to sit on the side lines and cheer for your hero Coney. You are nothing but a cheerleader. Slik and GIMR though? LMAO. Chu ***** them ****** at the last tournament. No threat, no problem.

Chu takes peoples money in money matches like it's no one elses business. He hustles, 'nuff said.

The last tournament that Chu went to was Tants where he ***** everyone in Midtiers AND Project M, allowing Thetantalus to give him a FREE pass to pound =3.

I'm glad that you admit to being a pot filler, you know your place. Just because chu hasn't been to a tournament in over a month doesn't mean that he lost his skill. He'll gladly hustle you out of your bank account, any day.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
You continue to sit on the side lines and cheer for your hero Coney. You are nothing but a cheerleader. Slik and GIMR though? LMAO. Chu ***** them ****** at the last tournament. No threat, no problem.

Chu takes peoples money in money matches like it's no one elses business. He hustles, 'nuff said.

The last tournament that Chu went to was Tants where he ***** everyone in Midtiers AND Project M, allowing Thetantalus to give him a FREE pass to pound =3.

I'm glad that you admit to being a pot filler, you know your place. Just because chu hasn't been to a tournament in over a month doesn't mean that he lost his skill. He'll gladly hustle you out of your bank account, any day.
Dude no point in arguing.

chu's a cool teammate, I used to **** with him in MMS and tournament. But cut this off, show up and bring it up ;).

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

you seem to know a lot about Chu. Are you him or are you his stalker?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Nope unfortunately, everybody chokes and obv Vwins does not want to drive alone lol. (I'm raging inside too)
I'm pretty sure there was a melee canadian car that had a spot open. =l oh well I'll still cheer for my canadian homies whenever I can.
=(

couldn't he have driven to the GTA to split a driver/take another seat?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

I think only thing sad about this is Chu is trying so desperately hard to talk in 3rd person to not give away the fact that Rumikun=Chu...otherwise you sister is hella ******** Daniel...LMAO

MidTier=A stipulation so he can win now...Who gives a **** about what he did in a side tournament

and him winning 1-3 dollars in money matches is now a hustle?

WTF Are you going to do with 1-3 dollars? good **** chu..you "hustled" yourself some lunch money....DAMN SON HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW SOMEONE ELSE HARD EARNED MONEY IS GOING TOWARD YOUR MCDOUBLES?

and about his skill drop...nobody said he dropped skill...more so everyone is just ****ing his **** up now....but go ahead and prove me wrong chu place in the money at pound or "hustle" them scrubs in money matches when you don't

Edit: Damn son just got an infraction...LMAO

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Nvm I got infracted for censor dodging...Idk what word I censor dodged though

They made it so I can't censor dodge by spelling "****" with a "Y" anymore.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
there are so many things i want to say right now, but all of them would get me infracted.

loltrashtalk.

rhan its time to get rid of that halo 3 banner in ur sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom