• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
nope im cool cause im not a little kid or a creepy old man.

ok, brawl players: youre either little kids, or too old for brawl.

its ok for 12 year olds to play brawl, they dont know what a good game is.

25 year olds: you're creepy.

thank you, i will enjoy my infraction.

**** brawl

long live melee.

<3 neko.

<3 jpobs

ally likes **** is his mouth.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol roneblaster u aren't even good in melee, why dont u work on that before u talk unprovoked **** about brawl for no reason.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i never in my life have said im good at melee.

but this is simply me making an observation, and im top tier at watching you ******s argue about unimportant ****.

its not trolling if i believe it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ITT: EVERYONE FALLS FOR RONEBLASTER'S :troll:s
being a **** for no reason is not trolling. trolling is an art...and this guy is struggling color in the lines. he is just someone who can't be accepted in his community through skill so he makes fun of ppl on the internet instead. its kind of sad but w/e

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yea im a professional troll, you can find me in the brawl boards all the time.

stingers go jump off a roof, you arent going to be here.

btw jpobs i did this for you cause i love you.

cant have ****** *** 12 year olds and creepy old men who like to hang out with little kids hatin on my *****.

edit

some1 hacked my aim yesterday, so any1 on my friends list: that aint me.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i'm going to pound. And im going to beep shiz up! don't listen to anyone who says otherwise

JPOBS

Smash Hero
stingers is implying people only like reneblade cuz he trolls in a pound thread, when he himself isnt even going to be at pound, but is doing the same thing :roll:

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAOOOOOOOO I think the chair was thrown somewhere during the Tko n Chu arguement.

This thread is full of amazingness. Why everyone so mad though? I can feel the testosterone build up in this bish.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ok, brawl players: youre either little kids, or too old for brawl.

its ok for 12 year olds to play brawl, they dont know what a good game is.

25 year olds: you're creepy.

thank you, i will enjoy my infraction.

**** brawl

long live melee.

<3 neko.

<3 jpobs

ally likes **** is his mouth.

Question.

Are you amongst the mature Melee players? If so you're sure setting a bad example.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i forgot this is the internet, everything you say and do is an exact reflection of your whole life and personality.

good work miles, your logic is flawless.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
trolling is a art

btw, I'd like to point out that Brawl players don't get off making fun of Melee playerd because they respect most of them. I'm not saying this at the Melee community as a whole just the choice few that are still angry at sakurai for making the Brawl the way it's been for 3 years

milesg2g

Smash Champion
i forgot this is the internet, everything you say and do is an exact reflection of your whole life and personality.

good work miles, your logic is flawless.
I never said that, I'm just saying if you consider yourself apart of this "Mature Melee" crowd you're doing god awful. lol

You're asking if anyone in this thread can be mature?
No not exactly. I just wanted to know if he considered himself apart of the mature Melee crowd.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
SO WHO TRYNA SEE ME IN POWERSTONE THOUGH!

I'd totally bring it if the TV's in the hotel didnt lag...can't dodge in lag

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if anyone needs anything legit please PM me or post a visitor message if my inbox is spammed full, i cant follow the thread anymore. too fast.

melee pools will be up tonight!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I never said that, I'm just saying if you consider yourself apart of this "Mature Melee" crowd you're doing god awful. lol
and my previous point still stands. my post(s) dont reflect me at all. anyone who knows me how extremely relaxed i am. but it in this environment i cant control (the internet, filled with idiots, including myself sometimes, i get a little crotchey) my surroundings so im forced to be around ****ing douchebags and 12 year olds. I never have an outburst at ******s IRL cause i don't surround myself with them.

please resume you silence, your butt-hurtedness isn't help your posts be relevant.

ally, youre like 16. please refrain from talking about asswhoopings. you also sound like a ****** half the time because your grasp of the english language is terrible or your mentally challenged. (lolitstheinternetbro doesnt cut it here, it doesnt take but looking at 5 of your serious posts to see that's not the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom