• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
you better stay focused on the game, cause you'll never accomplish anything outside it.
This is prolly the most stand out post in this queer debate or whatever, you're on a video game forum arguing with a player from a game you hate, you aren't setting the bar too high on accomplishments.

Hype.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
y'all really need to stop arguing now. it was fun for awhile and I got my jollies off but now we all look immature and pathetic. come on guys we're better than this right?

let's talk about project m instead. i hear there is a tournament for it here. who all is going to enter it? IMO everyone thats entering melee and everyone thats entering brawl should enter project M because it's basically the perfect combination of both. would that make project m have the largest turnout of any smash at any tourney of all time? well I hope so it certainly deserves it

rhan

Smash Hero
Ally stil tryna go off. He must still be upset. Lmaooo!

People who take the internet seriously oh man it makes me wonder if they believe in myhical creatures.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
y'all really need to stop arguing now. it was fun for awhile and I got my jollies off but now we all look immature and pathetic. come on guys we're better than this right?

let's talk about project m instead. i hear there is a tournament for it here. who all is going to enter it? IMO everyone thats entering melee and everyone thats entering brawl should enter project M because it's basically the perfect combination of both. would that make project m have the largest turnout of any smash at any tourney of all time? well I hope so it certainly deserves it
Excellent post, sir. My thoughts exactly.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I may be in need of a ride from the venue to amtrak station in DC monday afternoon after this. Can someone point me in the right direction of who may be able to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom