• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
and my previous point still stands. my post(s) dont reflect me at all. anyone who knows me how extremely relaxed i am. but it in this environment i cant control (the internet, filled with idiots, including myself sometimes, i get a little crotchey) my surroundings so im forced to be around ****ing douchebags and 12 year olds. I never have an outburst at ******s IRL cause i don't surround myself with them.

please resume you silence, your butt-hurtedness isn't help your posts be relevant.

ally, youre like 16. please refrain from talking about asswhoopings.
yo dawg, keep going ;) I'm 20*. Trash like you just lasts till the tournament shows up.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
and my previous point still stands. my post(s) dont reflect me at all. anyone who knows me how extremely relaxed i am. but it in this environment i cant control (the internet, filled with idiots, including myself sometimes, i get a little crotchey) my surroundings so im forced to be around ****ing douchebags and 12 year olds. I never have an outburst at ******s IRL cause i don't surround myself with them.

please resume you silence, your butt-hurtedness isn't help your posts be relevant.

ally, youre like 16. please refrain from talking about asswhoopings. you also sound like a ****** half the time because your grasp of the english language is terrible or your mentally challenged. (lolitstheinternetbro doesnt cut it here, it doesnt take but looking at 5 of your serious posts to see that's not the case)

It doesn't surprise me that you don't act this way around people IRL. This seem's to be the case w/ most smashers or gamers that talk trash on the Internet lol. You're "extremely relaxed" IRL because you're surrounded by people who'll either knock you the **** out or just laughed @ ya dumb *** for being tight over a video game lololol. Lucky I'm not going to the venue cuz I'll call you on ya bull**** and wait for you to jump stupid **** head. lmfao

Oh and rhan, your friend shouldn't point out ages and talk about people's behavior in a video game community. Idky he thinks he should be getting mature actions.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
@ally you called me trash. **** youre good. i wish i could be good at anything like you are at speaking.

@miles
just because you arent smart enough to not hang out with douchebags doesn't mean the rest of us arent.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Trash talk for a hype tournament is fine, but try not to make it personal, guys.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
@ally you called me trash. **** youre good. i wish i could be good at anything like you are at speaking.

@miles
just because you arent smart enough to not hang out with douchebags doesn't mean the rest of us arent.

Oh he tight, LOLOLOLOL.

And you're being a hypocrite by saying that. You're using the stupidity of others on the internet to justify why you're mad or troll, so in a sense you're not smart enough to avoid or surround yourself by "douchebags".

I'm a douchebag, "Lets have a toast for da Douchebags!"

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
measuring self-worth based on videogames.

gg.

miles, i like coming to this thread. i cant control that douchebags like you post here. I'm not budging and I sure as hell cant fly around the world breaking computers of ******s who deserve it.

blow up's happen. this your first ever forum bro?

also shout-outs to brawl players for providing me with something to do until 5 when i can leave and go practice.

<3<3<3

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
NEKO IF YOU BRING THAT DREAM CAST I WILL TOTALLY BRING 3 DREAM CAST CONTROLLERS!

real talk...lol

ahhh ****. do i smell some power stone at pound 5?

now i need to go burn powerstone 2 again loooool i lost my old copy.

TKBRO! I wanna do some MUTHA MUTHA Powerstone!!!
das 3. we need a 4th person. and maybe a TV. LOL

rhan

Smash Hero
You kinda failed on your quote edit Ally. Might wanna go fix that. Kinda makin you look like a fool out there brah.

rhan

Smash Hero
yI ain't mad. I'm actually having a ball right now. Watching How High as I watch this thread go ape **** over the hype.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
*sigh* Can't we all just get along? I don't even know where all this started...

Let's just continue the hype for Pound V, okay guys?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
wait so people who get mad at people **** talking them=douchebags?
no body was **** talking me. people were **** talking my *****.

I dont need to make perfect quote, nerd. not my fault if the quote button failed man. :glare:
the quote button doesnt fail. its pressing 1 button, typing something, and then pressing another.

it didn't work cause i didn't say that, but youre a moron and everyone knows it so...

AllyKnight

Nawwwwww son you tight, son's logic got bodied so he dropped the F-Bomb. LOLOL he tight
It's okay. Reneblade was telling you how he can't fly to break COMPUTERS. DANG LOL fighting harmless computers gotta be tough for this guy

the quote button doesnt fail. its pressing 1 button, typing something, and then pressing another.

it didn't work cause i didn't say that, but youre a moron and everyone knows it so...
you're basically alone, along with a few dude who are just as good as you.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
It's okay. Reneblade was telling you how he can't fly to break COMPUTERS. DANG LOL fighting harmless computers gotta be tough for this guy

you're basically alone, along with a few dude who are just as good as you.

I mean right?

Sons ***, you aint even *** anymore you just Butt

yo

are there any drivers for friday morning or around 330 pm on friday that can get ciz from dulles airport? he cant get his ticket until someone confirms, so please, someone respond. hes my teams partner and one my best friends :3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sheesh who threw the chair?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMt55fi7ZQQ
being a **** for no reason is not trolling. trolling is an art...and this guy is struggling color in the lines. he is just someone who can't be accepted in his community through skill so he makes fun of ppl on the internet instead. its kind of sad but w/e
this
yea im a professional troll, you can find me in the brawl boards all the time.

stingers go jump off a roof, you arent going to be here.

btw jpobs i did this for you cause i love you.

cant have ****** *** 12 year olds and creepy old men who like to hang out with little kids hatin on my *****.
melee money match? Id like to see you put your skills and your money where your mouth is, scrub muffin.

Keyboard warrior going off.
this dude gets me with everyone of his posts.
i'm going to pound. And im going to beep shiz up! don't listen to anyone who says otherwise
Brawl money match?
stingers is implying people only like reneblade cuz he trolls in a pound thread, when he himself isnt even going to be at pound, but is doing the same thing :roll:
but nobody likes me so its okay ;)
I like stingers, and that right there means theres more people who like sting than rone-blastin-off-stupid-shiz-at-the-mouth.
SO WHO TRYNA SEE ME IN POWERSTONE THOUGH!

I'd totally bring it if the TV's in the hotel didnt lag...can't dodge in lag
BOY IM TELLIN YOU YOU DONT WANT IT.
WHATCHU GOT ON THIS WANGTANG SUPER SAYAIN?

seriously tho, if people want it, I will bring my Dreamcast with powerstone, mvc1, mvc2, sonic adventure 2, power stone 1 and a few other amazing games.

NEKO IF YOU BRING THAT DREAM CAST I WILL TOTALLY BRING 3 DREAM CAST CONTROLLERS!

real talk...lol
I already have 4 controllers, and everything unlocked on most of my games.

@miles
I mean... the dudes first language is french and from what I know he basically learned english by going to a bunch of US smash tourneys, so id say hes doing pretty well, but if thats all you can come up with to say about the guy, I think that says more about you than him...

AllyKnight

you better stay focused on the game, cause you'll never accomplish anything outside it.
Atleast I know you'll accomplish computer bashing. I wish I could be as good as you =).

its kay Kid,

learning english with just TV was kinda easy. It's almost as good as his except I'm not really trying to look good on forums.

Trilingual > Rone.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
It doesn't surprise me that you don't act this way around people IRL. This seem's to be the case w/ most smashers or gamers that talk trash on the Internet lol. You're "extremely relaxed" IRL because you're surrounded by people who'll either knock you the **** out or just laughed @ ya dumb *** for being tight over a video game.

@miles

They would knock you out because you were talking ****, so your response means like anyone who gets mad at **** talk is a douchbag

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im off *****es.

Attention all butt-hurt brawl players:

You may now resume your color inside the lines homework practice or returning to your appearance on to catch a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom