• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I'm going to throw a party soon, invite all of you, and announce my retiration from this community to make you all happy and give you a reason to celebrate. Apparently, every one thinks I'm a stupid piece of trash who should eat dirt. You guys are some reeeeeal nice people.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm probably gonna be like seed 8.

So i play M2K in quarters? :D

EDIT : Are my *****s Zgetto or Lee Martin coming to this?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sorry being rude earlier but Fatal and Razer are def. better than me.
Even if I did go snake they would probably place higher than me.

But I'm going my dude wario this tourney.
I wouldnt do that...

If you go snake, youll get out placed by Razer and fatal who are pretty much on top of their games, no shame in that.

if you play wario, youre going to get outplaced by malcolm, whos coming to his first tourney off of like a 6+ month hiatus. That shiz is about to be mad embarrassing.

I'm probably gonna be like seed 8.

So i play M2K in quarters? :D

EDIT : Are my *****s Zgetto or Lee Martin coming to this?
for some reason I cant explain I read this as LeeGhetto and Z Martin. lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I know a friend who does...

BTW: I'm calling takeover to be the highest placing Snake. I've seen vids of him on utube winning lots of minor tournies, and since Ally isn't gonna be Snake, I say he gets number one for the Snakes. Ultimitate razor (assuming he's going) will be aclose number two.
If Azen was attending the tourny at the door, or a couple of other people, than he would probably update, seeing as how he'd need to change the pools and therefore brackets as well. Thus, yes, Mango's placing on the list would probably be effected. So yeah, my post was saying someone should sign up and register at the door. Which would change the list. So dude. Why'd you flame?
Thats why I don't think Ally will win if he goes MK even if he (apparently) ***** face at MK dittoes. He had a little trouble with Diddy before, so I don't think it'll get even better. Also, chu, olimar, and maybe even sonic to a way lesser extent are all MU's he'll have to learn for this. Plus, the rest. Those are just the MU's that require some stuff to know when ur playing MK. I think lack of MU experience is gonna hurt Ally in this.
How many tournaments has Elliot gone to with MK that have had good players beside MK? The only tourny I know of that he went all MK is VC9, and the top 4 was all MK. His Snake MU experience won't all transfer over.
Eh. Watch someone sing up now just to mess with that.
I thought that was just a rumor.
Wait what? 0_o
I'm watching those now and...

Wait what? 0_o
HA! It's my birthday wednsday, that's a major time waster. Also, the Jeoprady Watson matches are on like, this week, and today had some good BBall games. Plus school, for me it's gonna be Pound V in no time.
^^ You told me you would try to go Snake, what happened?
Brawl:

0. Ally ( If he practiced super duper hard and decides to play Snake better than he has been)
1. M2K/ADHD
2. ADHD/M2K
3. Someone else, maybe NickRiddle?
4. Ally if he plays Snake like lately, if he doesn't try/didn't practice, or if he goes MK.

Ally is sorta like Brawl mango now.
Allllly, u were soooo much beeeeter with Snake.
I actually didn't see Gnes' name on the list.

Edit: NM, see it now. In that case:

1. Diddy Kong
2. Diddy Kong
3. M2K
Whats with all the Ally's going top 3? He doesn't have much experience with MK, and I think he has a better shot/more skill with Snake.
I honestly don't get why mango doesn't try. Seriously, if he's not gonna try, why is he even coming?
No. Prediction fail. Dr.PeePee getting first has a higher chance than any of those things. Where's Amsah, Armada, M2K? And Hax getting third, and KK getting first? And mango's falcon, not his falco or jiggs getting second?
I'm going to throw a party soon, invite all of you, and announce my retiration from this community to make you all happy and give you a reason to celebrate. Apparently, every one thinks I'm a stupid piece of trash who should eat dirt. You guys are some reeeeeal nice people.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ambix if you read this, i got your IM but i am in fact not attending. If we attend a tourney together i wouldn't mind trying it out though ^^

Sensou

Smash Rookie
Hey Plank, was I counted for? I don't see my name on the spectator list.
I paid for the spectator's fee a few minutes before pre-reg closed.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Ruth's Chris trip is putting expensive food on top of an already expensive trip?

f**k no

Chipotle is definitely good enough for me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if its in the 60s this weekend i am going to CRY IN HAPPINESS

there has been nothing but HORRIBLE SNOW

pools probably wont be posted until wednesday btw, not Tuesday as i previously thought

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
ew do they have to be posted? can't we just find out at the venue? xD

edit: oh and is the shuttle free from dca to the hotel?

normally i'd be like **** it it's one mile i can walk but i forgot that places outside of socal have seasons and that they aren't friendly at all.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

Me and Ash are raaaping dubs here.

Wasta Pray is goin in. Stamping the logo cause we about to own pound, ya digg?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Sorry being rude earlier but Fatal and Razer are def. better than me.
Even if I did go snake they would probably place higher than me.

But I'm going my dude wario this tourney.
Wario? Does that include doubles, too?

To everyone else, I STILL HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT IN MY HOTEL ROOM. PM ME IF YOU WANT IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom