• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
-.- I want the word 'Ally' banned from Smashboards. I don't like gay smash attention.
Nope you just dont like when people talk bad about you

If everyone mentioned the word Ally and praised you, you wouldn't of have made this post. lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ok fk
Boss said he can't house me anymore so I need someone to house me in MDVA. I would ask ChuDat again but I don't want to bother him + I am low on money

Can someone please help me

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so i watched the first 2 minutes of m2k vs ally mk dittos at vc9 and just in the first stock alone ally ran up to mk, rolled behind him and grabbed him 3 times

i lold and turned it off XD

ah those advanced brawl mindgraines

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I know a friend who does...

BTW: I'm calling takeover to be the highest placing Snake. I've seen vids of him on utube winning lots of minor tournies, and since Ally isn't gonna be Snake, I say he gets number one for the Snakes. Ultimitate razor (assuming he's going) will be aclose number two.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
How many tournaments has Elliot gone to with MK that have had good players beside MK? The only tourny I know of that he went all MK is VC9, and the top 4 was all MK. His Snake MU experience won't all transfer over.
Serious stop posting unless you have your facts straight.
I hate to be rude but DAMN, ARE YOU ALLY.
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS GUY?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
SMH.

I think razer will do fine

Ally is a great player not just a "snake main"

Takeover is legit also but ....idk why im just to tell logic to someone who posts silly stuff like that lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my money is one the most dangerous snake to be the highest placing snake.

my dude fatal is about to make it happen.

while were on the topic of sidebets, I wouldnt advise anybody to ever sidebet against EE, ever. the amount of money he makes on sidebets is uncanny.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
my money is one the most dangerous snake to be the highest placing snake.

my dude fatal is about to make it happen.

while were on the topic of sidebets, I wouldnt advise anybody to ever sidebet against EE, ever. the amount of money he makes on sidebets is uncanny.
LMAO EE just bets on anybody that's favorable.
He don't care about supporting regions, best friends, or who he bets against.
Just an evil *** guy. ROFL

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I know a friend who does...

BTW: I'm calling takeover to be the highest placing Snake. I've seen vids of him on utube winning lots of minor tournies, and since Ally isn't gonna be Snake, I say he gets number one for the Snakes. Ultimitate razor (assuming he's going) will be aclose number two.
Sorry being rude earlier but Fatal and Razer are def. better than me.
Even if I did go snake they would probably place higher than me.

But I'm going my dude wario this tourney.

rhan

Smash Hero
PP gettin it in?

Also I whole-heartly believe that Cyrain IS going to be the highest placing Fox at this.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I'm going to throw a party soon, invite all of you, and announce my retiration from this community to make you all happy and give you a reason to celebrate. Apparently, every one thinks I'm a stupid piece of trash who should eat dirt. You guys are some reeeeeal nice people.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm going to throw a party soon, invite all of you, and announce my retiration from this community to make you all happy and give you a reason to celebrate. Apparently, every one thinks I'm a stupid piece of trash who should eat dirt. You guys are some reeeeeal nice people.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Well when you post about things that you think are facts but are false, people are gonna get on you.
Nobody tryna be mean, your welcome to learn more about the community.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom