• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
*1) m2k wrecks at sheik ditto*

2) m2k has fox

3) amsah has fox

unless you want to see fox dittos lol
1. M2k probably does **** at the sheik ditto, but you think Amsah is unpracticed in it? Have you not SEEEEEN his dittos with ICE at B.E.A.S.T?

factor in the fact that NTSC sheik ditto is like thumbsucker easy mode compared to PAL dittos, and i think we have an epic battle on our hands. Besides, M2k didnt sheik ditto Overtriforce at pound 4, theres probably a reason for that.

2. amsah doesn't afraid of fox.

i don't think amsah would switch to fox vs m2k. m2k is a fox killer.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
1. M2k probably does **** at the sheik ditto, but you think Amsah is unpracticed in it? Have you not SEEEEEN his dittos with ICE at B.E.A.S.T?

factor in the fact that NTSC sheik ditto is like thumbsucker easy mode compared to PAL dittos, and i think we have an epic battle on our hands. Besides, M2k didnt sheik ditto Overtriforce at pound 4, theres probably a reason for that.

2. amsah doesn't afraid of fox.

i don't think amsah would switch to fox vs m2k. m2k is a fox killer.
thing is i did a pretty good job at avoiding saying "______ would beat ______ because ______"

i was just listing some factors, with m2k's recent display of sheik ditto skill at rom3

albeit a bit vague lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
@ SF: i know you were just listing factors, but I just think there isnt a strong case on either side to say with even a shread of confidence that one flat out won't beat the other (like uuaa proposed)

@ Sveet: i don't think there's ever been a better sheik ditto set melee history. it was certainly the most entertaining. (due in part to pal shenanigans)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Brawl:

0. Ally ( If he practiced super duper hard and decides to play Snake better than he has been)
1. M2K/ADHD
2. ADHD/M2K
3. Someone else, maybe NickRiddle?
4. Ally if he plays Snake like lately, if he doesn't try/didn't practice, or if he goes MK.

Ally is sorta like Brawl mango now.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Brawl:

1)Ally/ADHD
2)Ally/ADHD
3)GNES
4)M2K
5)Anti
5)Esam

Pulling for Seibrik too but he always lets me down :'(

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I actually didn't see Gnes' name on the list.

Edit: NM, see it now. In that case:

1. Diddy Kong
2. Diddy Kong
3. M2K

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Whats with all the Ally's going top 3? He doesn't have much experience with MK, and I think he has a better shot/more skill with Snake.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i wonder what fox is going to do good if me and lucky r not going

let me see something fox players step ya **** up

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Mew2King and Ally guaranteed for top 2. GNES > ADHD
Neither is guaranteed top 2, especially with M2K switching back and forth.

no @ GNES > ADHD lol

Whats with all the Ally's going top 3? He doesn't have much experience with MK, and I think he has a better shot/more skill with Snake.
I see what Seagull was talking about earlier, you're clueless, Ally beat M2K and Anti in dittos like two weeks ago to win VC9.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Neither is guaranteed top 2, especially with M2K switching back and forth.

no @ GNES > ADHD lol

I see what Seagull was talking about earlier, you're clueless, Ally beat M2K and Anti in dittos like two weeks ago to win VC9.
Wait what? 0_o

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There was a tournament in Vegas that Chibo was entered twice for a reason. It's really advantageous.
lol they were very clear about ppl being able to win more than one qualifier
i was the only one that took advantage of it :p

and yea ppl entering tourneys multiple times is lame

stingers

Smash Obsessed
m2k should be allowed to enter this 3 times...and then he can win the amateurs brackets and the real bracket.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
HA! It's my birthday wednsday, that's a major time waster. Also, the Jeoprady Watson matches are on like, this week, and today had some good BBall games. Plus school, for me it's gonna be Pound V in no time.

strawhats

Smash Master
Brawl:

0. Ally ( If he practiced super duper hard and decides to play Snake better than he has been)
1. M2K/ADHD
2. ADHD/M2K
3. Someone else, maybe NickRiddle?
4. Ally if he plays Snake like lately, if he doesn't try/didn't practice, or if he goes MK.

Ally is sorta like Brawl mango now.
lol...don't compare ally with mango. Also m2k is the best brawl player in NA, possibly the world due to his consistency. BTW no one is as dominant as Isai is in N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom