• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
hey binyan, did you say there were extra wii video cables at the end of the hotdickings? i think i might be missing mine :(
I have it. I can't give it to you until the weekend though, unless you want to pick it up.

Legan

Smash Lord
Flashy-Armor - a term created long ago by people spectating Legan vs Cook.

The literal definition is as follows:
1: When a Link main hits their stride and seems nearly un-touchable.

2: Legan's habit of blinding people with his SKILLZ!
New Brawl AT. It might apply to melee too.

Speaking of melee, i need to make it out to more of those ultra rare melee smashfest.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I just had the most amazing dream.

I was going someone important, and was dressing up real nice. I hate dressing up nice, and was buttoning up my shirt, putting on a tie, and putting on an overcoat in the parking garage before going into whatever it was.

Like most amazing dreams, Legan was there for some reason.

"Dude Kyle, When you are gonna get a REAL tie?"

I point to my tie, still hanging loosely around my neck since I hadn't tightened it yet. "What do you think this is, plastic?"

"No man, you have to have like more than one tie, so you can choose the right one. That kinda stuff matters."

"No, that's stupid. Ties are stupid."

Legan was agitated. "I will have you know that ties are responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime."

That statement was so profound that it caused me to immediately wake up from my nap and post it on smashboards. If there is ever a statue of Legan, I will do everything in my power to make sure that sentence is the inscription on the base.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I just had the most amazing dream.

I was going someone important, and was dressing up real nice. I hate dressing up nice, and was buttoning up my shirt, putting on a tie, and putting on an overcoat in the parking garage before going into whatever it was.

Like most amazing dreams, Legan was there for some reason.

"Dude Kyle, When you are gonna get a REAL tie?"

I point to my tie, still hanging loosely around my neck since I hadn't tightened it yet. "What do you think this is, plastic?"

"No man, you have to have like more than one tie, so you can choose the right one. That kinda stuff matters."

"No, that's stupid. Ties are stupid."

Legan was agitated. "I will have you know that ties are responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime."

That statement was so profound that it caused me to immediately wake up from my nap and post it on smashboards. If there is ever a statue of Legan, I will do everything in my power to make sure that sentence is the inscription on the base.
lol, wtf Kyle. Corey is NOT Barney from How I Met Your Mother :p

Radium88

Smash Lord
For those going to VGBootcamp:

Alright, to compromise with the players who don't want to pay $20 we are going to do the following:

-Everyone who Pre-regs for this tournament will pay $15 for the venue fee(You'll still have to pay $20 when you pre-reg, you'll get $5 back in cash at the tournament.)

-If you pay at the door you'll have to pay the full $20 Venue Fee.

Nuris

Smash Lord
hey steve i ate 5 mcchickens and 5 mcdoubles the other day and none of them came out my nose
ALSO TO ALL YOU HATERZ TRASHTALKING MY CAR
ITS STILL TOP TIER AND 1337 BROKEN
IT JUST DOESNT HAVE A BATTERY
ITS LIKE TRYING TO PLAY JIGGLYPUFF WITHOUT A B BUTTON
U STILL **** BUT HUNGRYBOX SUX
i have no idea what i just said and what it means im so tired but i stand by it 100% and 100$

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Geno... I have started a collection of game music. This is a fact that you should know.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey TP, where do live on WashU campus/have a car? If so, you are pretty near me and we should Brawllll sometime. :D

TP

Smash Master
I live in Park house, which is connected to Mudd house where Binyan lives, on the South 40. Freshmen aren't allowed to have a car on campus. :(

Top Bottom