• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey Phil that sounds gooooood, when do you think you will be here abouts? Anytime is fine with mee.

EDIT: Is the smashfest tonight melee and brawl or just melee?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Okay I may stay in tonight then and work on some homework, that way I don't have to do it tomorrow xD

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'll probably be there around 9.

I think people will probably play at least a little Brawl cause Rauleen's going to be there too.

Nuris

Smash Lord
omg rauleen is the cooooolest
i might play a little brawl but i kinda suck at that game. lixi might play, rauleen would play, mentok might play, atma and blitz are melee noobs. legan would play anything, too but i never know when and where he's gonna show up!
anyways todd, it's up to you, call/text me before 9 cuz i think that's when i'll go

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmm well if there is gonna be some Brawl I may come out then, and play some melee too. I'll let you know before 9 Phil

Radium88

Smash Lord
Aww.... thanks for playing brawl because of me. I didn't see these posts before or I would have been more adamant about playing only melee. I should have played melee to step up my game!....or to be able to play it....

@ Mentok: Those brownies were ****. Next time I go to one of these smashfests again, I'll try to contribute in the snack factor....I'm just usually too busy tho...like having to drive to Farmington *glares at QTP* ;p

@ Atma: You were pretty legit in brawl.

@ Lixi: We knew you were already pretty legit in brawl.

See whoever at Washu today, off to work!

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
i'm off, back to California in 4 hours, but i just wanted to say that it was awesome to meet all of you guys.

Steve(altf4): **** diddy kong. the next time i come back, you should be ****** the **** outta people with that Snake. :)

Rauleen: you're awesome. thank you for all the rides, and picking my fatass up to play smash. you're seriously getting better at the diddy match-up and, same like steve, you better be ****** people with kirbs too. :)

Will (MMM): thank you for running smashfests on tuesday, so i could meet all you guys at once, before Hot Dickings!. keep running them and be the organizer from the StL smash to keep smash alive. it was a pleasure to meet you man.

David (teh future): *****, you better take that no tripping hack of your wii. and ke$ha sucks ****. lol.
but seriously, it was cool to meet you man, and have fun with those ***** *** IC's. but seriously, ke$ha sucks ****.

Legan (Corey): my black *** friend. this won't be the last time you'll see me *****. i'll be back before you know it. main marth and alt Meta. end of story. and if not, well.... *****, you better lick these toes or something.. lolllooolollolollolll... i'll keep in touch with you man. keep ****** StL. :)

and to other people that i can't think of (i have the worst hangover ever..) it was a pleasure to meet all of you, you guys definitely surprised the **** outta me on how good you guys are. Midwest is no ****ing joke when it comes to Melee. i'm thinking next Genesis or Pound, Midwest Melee should challenge NorCal and whoop the **** outta them and take their ***** *** money. hahaa...

well, i gotta jet(lol) but i'll still talk on the threads. peace *****es!!

-QTP

Teh Future

Smash Master
Sucks your going back to cali (for us). And I did take the no tripping hax off before hot dickings and I havent put it back on

also wtf ke$ha is legit as hell loooooolllolo

TP

Smash Master
1) Will (Falco)
2) Me (MK)
3) My friend Josh (TL/MK)
4) Al (Snake/G&W)
5) Steve (Snake/Diddy)
5) Rauleen (Kirby)

Top 3 was exactly what I predicted. Fun tourney.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I thought it was a fun little mini tournament though-- it was just really gay that Phil got bracket ****ed :\ That really sucks, Phil :( I'm sorry man.

I went DeDeDe a lot too :p but the "real" matches were with Falco, yeah.

QTP - I hope everything works out for you man, it was nice meeting you. You're super cool and have mad Diddy skills. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime :)

TP

Smash Master
I think that a controller was picked up by one of the TOs after it was all over and they didn't know who it belonged to. I'll talk to them, Phil. Can you describe the controller for me?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
QTP, it was nice meeting you after the tourny, sorry we never got to play. All I can say is: you can put down some McDonald's. :D
Nice work Will haha, was the tourny very poorly organized?
Hope you find your controller Phil. That's a biotch.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
The stagelist was really overly conservative and weird and the brackets weren't seeded, but other than that it was run surprisingly smoothly. The whole thing finished in like 3 or 4 hours.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Nice things
No problem dood. Also, PM me your address scrub because you never came to pick up your 5h!t. Hope your plane ride goes well!

and no one even thanked me for bringing the 2 tvs and the wii they used
THANK YOU PHIL!! Hope you find your controller....

Noticed you got your Smash Director name too...;)

Nice work!

See you Tuesday if Steve wants to be my chauffeur.
Heh thanks dood! I feel important.

Top Bottom