• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TP, I just map quested it. I live on the STLCOP campus right by the metro station, its a metro ride and a six minute walk for me to you, or a 6 minute walk and a metro ride for you to me. We gotta get together sometime haha

Radium88

Smash Lord
smash+rock band at my house on Friday
do it... do it.
Ooo, I might come but I don't know where you live. Or did you post it up here, too lazy to look tho.

Steve, you have the wrong Monkey as your main.

Bout to pop in Bioshock 2. Here goes my life for a few days.

Awwww...opening scene is so creepy touching + depressing.
=_= Still need to start the first one....I have it but Splicers scurr meee.....

Heavy Rain actually looks pretty legit. It'd be interesting to play through.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
@Rauleen
Bioshock 1 was one of the best and immersive single player experiences I have ever player.
So far from 2, it offers that, plus an amazing multiplayer!! :D

Come pick me up next Tuesday I wanna' see you guys againnnnn

@Dart
OMFGGGGGGGGG finally!
I've been getting legit. Best watch out. ;)
But seriously, lemme' know when it's official and we'll get DOWN.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
@Rauleen
Bioshock 1 was one of the best and immersive single player experiences I have ever player.
So far from 2, it offers that, plus an amazing multiplayer!! :D

Come pick me up next Tuesday I wanna' see you guys againnnnn

@Dart
OMFGGGGGGGGG finally!
I've been getting legit. Best watch out. ;)
But seriously, lemme' know when it's official and we'll get DOWN.
luke I will most likely be picking you up, what is your address and when do you get off school.
I will be over there visiting my dad, so its less out of the way for me

Tmacc

Smash Lord
If that is the case Steve, would you be able to get me as well? I'd be more than willing to spot you some money. :)

alt-F4

Smash Ace
well actually rauleen might be better off getting you I think stlcop is close to her work...
but we will figure it out and get back to you

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yayyyyy Steve, that makes me happy!

You should go visit your dad more often on Tuesdays.

My address is 400 South Morrison (If you know Collinsville a lil, my house is RIGHT by the Ketchup Bottle. But you have a GPS, so yeah no worries.)

Metal I'm taking a set off you Tuesday. Be ready.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I will have you know that smash+rock band is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime

TP

Smash Master
I will have you know that paying prositutes is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

What

Dart

Smash Lord
i miss you cats from st louis...coolest smashers i know, be it from brawl or melee. rauleen and milk, you guys are amazing and that first night was the S.H.I.T.

Legan

Smash Lord
Radium aka Rauleen typing this:

You guys are ridiculous....(referring to the blowjob extravaganza)

@ Nuris: Thanks!....but that doesn't really tell me that much...I know where brentwood is at but how about the specific address? Mentok PM me?

@ Dart: Thanks!! Haha hope to see you again at some point.

Nuris

Smash Lord
yeah, it's literally like right next to the station but I didn't want to be giving out other people's specific information.

Also, I will have you know that visiting my dad is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

oh no did i ruin it
also TP mispelled PROSTITUTES

Lixivium

Smash Champion
@ Nuris: Thanks!....but that doesn't really tell me that much...I know where brentwood is at but how about the specific address? Mentok PM me?
It's essentially across the street from the Walmart in Maplewood:

2100 Maplewood Commons Drive
Maplewood, MO 63143-1015

I'll let Mentok PM you the exact address.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
sent. how many people can I expect and when?

bring a 1/2 setup if you don't like HDTVS (although mine is lag-minimal) because I'm too lazy to move it to the bedroom with the CRT tv.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I will have you know that the bedroom with the CRT tv is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
i wanna go
but i might need a ride
but there's acf tmrw till 9:30 =[

nvm guys i can't go
gotta get my life back in order first.
ouch. Where are your priorities?

this...was...your...idea...

well I guess no food for Binyan;)

Legan

Smash Lord
Me again:

Thanks Mentok. I probably won't be able to go until 9ish. Hope that is okay. I got some girlfriends bonding time prior to this.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I will have you know that girlfriends bonding time is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Heyyy, if someone wants to stop by STLCOP on their way there, preferably sometime after 7, I'd like to come out. It's pretty close. Otherwise I may just get a metro ticket...haha

TP

Smash Master
I will have you know that posting from Psychology is responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
fine I am gonna get my blowjobs joke out of the way... here it goes

*ahem*

I will have you know that every single one of the one hundred blow jobs I have received in my life have been imaginary...

****... how did I end up burning myself... *sadface*

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
fine I am gonna get my blowjobs joke out of the way... here it goes

*ahem*

I will have you know that every single one of the one hundred blow jobs I have received in my life have been imaginary...

****... how did I end up burning myself... *sadface*
for some reason this corny blowjob joke was the only one to make me laugh

Nuris

Smash Lord
SCAR IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD FOR ALL TIME AND SPACE EVER

kk now that i've made this post smash related, let's everyone get ready for another one of my episodes
last time we left off on how i consumed ~20,000 kilocalories of mcdonalds
the truth is by my bmi im actually borderline overweight and im actually very sensitive to this so please dont make fun of me for it

really its mcdonalds' fault for advertising their product
im trying to fix it though, im eating more at subway now. the thing its kinda expensive cuz i eat 2 or 3 sandwiches a meal and even with almost every sandwich a 5 dollar footlong the only sandwiches i order arent, plus i get extra meat
but its a pretty good diet imo

oh yeah so basically daniel-teh-serassf did with the bj stuff to me what i was trying to do to it for kyle. thanks dannyboi >:D (this is wut im callin u from now on)

uhhh prolly gunna smash tonite, can prolly pick you up todd (also tuesday, too, very high probability)
dun wuree i will get sum sleep before then
kkbye!!! :D :D :D :D

raep

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Heyyy, if someone wants to stop by STLCOP on their way there, preferably sometime after 7, I'd like to come out. It's pretty close. Otherwise I may just get a metro ticket...haha
Take the metro. Mentok's place is a 2 minute drive, maybe 10 minute walk from the Brentwood station.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
pick me up too phil
and jeremy. and maybe joe

i am back early so i can get hwk done early.
that's effing more like it.

btw disclaimer. I'm using this smashfest as sort of a "rehearsal" for a drinking/dance party reunion w/ my freshman floor.
people should show up around 8-9 I guess

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
SCAR IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD FOR ALL TIME AND SPACE EVER

kk now that i've made this post smash related, let's everyone get ready for another one of my episodes
last time we left off on how i consumed ~20,000 kilocalories of mcdonalds
the truth is by my bmi im actually borderline overweight and im actually very sensitive to this so please dont make fun of me for it

really its mcdonalds' fault for advertising their product
im trying to fix it though, im eating more at subway now. the thing its kinda expensive cuz i eat 2 or 3 sandwiches a meal and even with almost every sandwich a 5 dollar footlong the only sandwiches i order arent, plus i get extra meat
but its a pretty good diet imo

oh yeah so basically daniel-teh-serassf did with the bj stuff to me what i was trying to do to it for kyle. thanks dannyboi >:D (this is wut im callin u from now on)

uhhh prolly gunna smash tonite, can prolly pick you up todd (also tuesday, too, very high probability)
dun wuree i will get sum sleep before then
kkbye!!! :D :D :D :D

raep
Did you also consume ~20, 000 kilocalories of beer?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Radium aka Rauleen typing this:

You guys are ridiculous....(referring to the blowjob extravaganza)
I will have you know that blowjobs are responsible for every one of the one hundred blowjobs I have received in my lifetime.

Please analyze that in a philosophical sense rather than a "SO UR GAY LOL?" sense.

Top Bottom