• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
i'd probably beat everyone at washU anyways.
a ganon and a guy who's girth can't be ignored, no big deal.

but i doubt i'm entering unless i'm really bored that day.
i WOULD be down to play some smash though, so anyone who comes.

I think rauleen should come and win, because people at school would be like :O some chick is good at video games wtf?

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
was i the one who placed the highest for MO for Brawl Singles?? just wondering..

Teh Future

Smash Master
results are lolzy. the cat who goes even with mk loses to them :/ but then they loose to dks and wolfs LOL. Guess I need to steeeeeeeeeeep it up :/

Ya you were the highest placing cat from mo, but its bs you lost to a dk and olimar looooooooooooooool

its k though, ook pulled some gay *** chit with jungle japes lol. banhammer nao

nicole loose to rob gambino less and you woulda placed higher :D

everyone else placed 17th i think

Radium88

Smash Lord
i mean, if you want to travel all the way down here to play people who are no where near as good as the people you normally play with, end up competing people you already play all the time for a small cash prize that will barely cover your gas coming out here (at least with the way prices are these days Q.Q), not to mention you will be spending the majority of your time waiting around doing nothing because they have 2 setups for 50 people, then by all means be my guest....

srrsly if you guys wanna play that bad we should just have a smashfest at my place lol.
How about we go to the tournament, you guys can ****, I could somewhat ****, and then smashfest are your place?!

i'd probably beat everyone at washU anyways.
a ganon and a guy who's girth can't be ignored, no big deal.

but i doubt i'm entering unless i'm really bored that day.
i WOULD be down to play some smash though, so anyone who comes.

I think rauleen should come and win, because people at school would be like :O some chick is good at video games wtf?
Hahaha, I think Nicole should because she'd be closer to winning it while I may scrape by.

*pssts* Rauleen...I pranked you :3 Enjoy your pink name~
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! Heh, oh I am. Plus it's pink and matches my avatar and also is almost purple.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
you gotta remember that is a long way for andrew and nicole to come in for just 50 bucks, not saying they wont. Like i said going would mostly be for trying to get new guys to join the scene... and maybe pick up a couple of bucks (not me... good people)

Cook

Smash Master
We're def not going, we're going to Joker's. But Rauleen should try to win because it will blow the minds of all those nerds. At the very least she should only lose to people that we play with, like TP or whoever.

Nuris

Smash Lord
lol it's true, rauleen should go and **** some noobs. w/e though, tp is probably gonna take this. i might not even go, i dunno if it's worth my time. i might win 25 or 15 dollars, but i would have to spend like 6 hours with people even dumber and greasier than u peeps... cant be havin' that. I'll prolly just go to **** at melee and 64 in mudd lobby while the tourney flounders next door...

btw my weekend sucked BALLS so im sorry i didnt get to play :'(
my car should be up and running at full speed sometime this week.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
phil i would like to point out that i shower regularly.... on the dumb point, well i have to concede to you.

hope your car works soon buddy :)

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
lol it's true, rauleen should go and **** some noobs. w/e though, tp is probably gonna take this. i might not even go, i dunno if it's worth my time. i might win 25 or 15 dollars, but i would have to spend like 6 hours with people even dumber and greasier than u peeps... cant be havin' that. I'll prolly just go to **** at melee and 64 in mudd lobby while the tourney flounders next door...

btw my weekend sucked BALLS so im sorry i didnt get to play :'(
my car should be up and running at full speed sometime this week.
to really suck the life out of that ****ty brawl 50$ thing, lets have a melee one next door for $1 and percent payouts. We could even have more setups than them. IEEE would be so mad at us.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I need to get unstranded so I can head to St. Louis and gets some games in. I haven't got to play Smash since I left KS.

Nuris

Smash Lord
to really suck the life out of that ****ty brawl 50$ thing, lets have a melee one next door for $1 and percent payouts. We could even have more setups than them. IEEE would be so mad at us.
God you guys are sad. lol
To be fair, I'm pretty sure Mentok was saying this as a joke and was describing the event as ****ty not because it's Brawl but because it is likely to be poorly planned and poorly run. Just saying.

TP

Smash Master
LOL Milk's name change finally made it through. Now he has to team with Will at the next tourney so they can be Team MMMMM Toasty.

Also, FD is the only starter stage for this on-campus tourney, and FD, SV, and BF are the CPs.

Nuris

Smash Lord
hey binyan, did you say there were extra wii video cables at the end of the hotdickings? i think i might be missing mine :(

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm not going to be able to make it to Joker's since I have to do stuff Sunday :( Sorry. I really hope I can make the next one though. I am definitely going to the Wash U one on Sat though :D

Top Bottom