• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Wow, nothing for Sm4sh doubles? I'm surprised. I'll consider looking to start something.
We are actually going to be running doubles next Monday at Concord Lanes! It is doubles ONLY, no singles event that night. Just FYI since you were interested!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Edited the Smash 4 events on Smashboards so they are in line with the actual events. My apologies to anyone who was confused before, I didn't realize they had de-synced from our schedule. Everything should be good to go now!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Hey STL Smash 4 friends and enemies, it is with great sorrow that I leave you all. I will be moving to Houston. I just wanted to say thanks for all the good times up till now. See you all around some time in the future!

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
Hey STL friends. Just wanted to let you guys know about a couple of tournaments we're hosting just 2 hrs south of you in Cape Girardeau, MO on April 16th and 17th.

We're doing Melee Singles and Smash 4 Doubles events at the annual Cape Comic-Con this year. We're doing pool play into a double elimination bracket with a cash prize and everything so it'll definitely be worth the drive. Also, you're venue fee actually gets you into the comic-con so you can check that out with any downtime you have or if you don't make the double elim cut.

I hope some of you guys can make it down because I'd really love to have bigger Smash competitions in this area in the future since it's a really great middle ground between STL, Southern IL, and Memphis.

Here's some relevant links and if you have any questions, just lemme know. Hope to see you soon!

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1661103140830638/

The tournament rules page: http://www.cape-con.com/schedule_gaming_rules.html

Comic-Con homepage: http://www.cape-con.com/index.html

ChidoriiChan

Smash Rookie
NNID
chidoriichan
So I had never even heard there was a Smash 4 scene in the STL/St Charles County areas till now. Are they still live and what's the nearest one for singles and/or doubles? I'd love to at least check it out if not enter!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
The barwarz looks like the most skilled sm4ash scene in st.l, ill be hittingthem up, they havevids on youtube, search st.l bowlwarz

Meatsabre

Smash Rookie
Does anyone play 64 in the STL area at all? Me and a few others have been playing for a bit and was wondering who is out there that also plays if anyone.

Top Bottom