• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

alt-F4

Smash Ace
dammit guys we were being so civil for so long. Why do you have to break it with all this ****.

Nuris

Smash Lord
1) GODDAMMIT BINYAN TALKING UP ST LOUIS IN THE SPRINGFIELD THREAD LOOLLLLL

2)
i wanna play melee, rreeeaaallll baaadddd. lol
I feel you...

3) Might stop by tomorrow, assuming it's the same deal. I wanna see Future land on his face, lol. Also I kinda miss Brawl (wtf??)

4) Revamped List for Springfield:
1. Me (driving)
2. Toga (driving)
3. Atma
4. Geno
5. Blitz?
6. Book??
7. MENTOK
8. Legan
9. Brawlpro
10. Future?
That's 2 cars, but if you want to come don't worry. We will find a way to get you there. So anyone else please post if interested!

We should try to confirm who's going before too late! Please confirm!
I also wanna make/confirm some teams so we can practice. If Zach can't make it, anyone else want to team with my Puff? Preferably a Fox/Falcon for teh grabs lol. But really I'm cool with whatever.

Also, we should figure out who can bring what as far as set-ups. I got 2 TVs and a Wii, I know someone can bring a cube, Atma has a set-up, anyone else?

Anyways, I'm gonna post this in the Springfield thread to try and help Oranos with planning this shindig, hope yall don't mind.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Internets = Serious buisness only plz.

Andrew just wait till Nicole sees my bombass backflips.

They are too legit.

Phil I mightts be interested in going to springfield, but I can go only if we leave and get back on saturday. Also I thought someone said your car was full? I don't wanna make you guys take another car if Im just gonna fawk around the whole time

Legan

Smash Lord
People that ONLY play melee are losers because they're losers that are only good at that one game so they diss the brawl players because their sequel doesnt play like the one game that they're good at, people that ONLY play brawl and cant hang in melee just kind of suck and need to step their game up.

People that **** in both are named Legan and are just awesome. End of discussion

Seriously though, suck less st louis, live in harmony, our melee players are avg and our brawl players are super avg. At least get really good at either of the games so the things you say actually holds weight.

Kirksville is exempt because they're super goood and waaay better than st louis players.

Teh Future

Smash Master
LMAO kirksville.

Legan your still bad at smash64 which is OBVIOUSLY the most competitive ssb game since there is maximum hit stun and Z-canceling gets rid of ALL your lag.

Me and Phil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Legan and Toga>>>>>>> everyone else >>>> Nicole (lol women)

Nuris

Smash Lord
Lol at everyone who takes this Brawl/Melee squabbling seriously. It's jokes, kay? Stop acting like people're putting sand in your vahjins.
I'm clearly the best player in St Louis because I'm below average/average AT ALL THREE GAMES. Hahahaha.
jk though I wonder if I'm even average at 64...? I'm probably trash because I don't know how to DI lol.

On to business...
David don't worry we already need 2 cars as it is, and I'm planning on driving back Saturday night, even if it's a little late. If you didn't already know, my driving is pro and my car is top tier, so no worries.

Corey, you're going to Springfield right??? Please confirm!

Teh Future

Smash Master
ok Ill see about getting off next sat. then. Umm it is next sat right? LOL.

DI in smash 64 is stupid cause it just fawks up ur control stick even moar. I think theres a topic about it in the smash64 boards and its explained in like 109279100279312 lines of text and only like have of it makes any sense ROFL. So ya I only understand a little of it.

Phil your car is gay. No johns.

Nuris

Smash Lord
It's the 17th, so the Saturday after this upcoming one. This is the thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248946

Phil your car is gay. No johns.
Who's johning? I would rather have a clean, fashionable car who likes it in the exhaust pipe than a fat, greasy piece of siht that eats too much. Pikachu is gay. Marth and Sheik are way gay. Half of Brawl's top 10 characters are super gay. Yeah, my car's no Captain Falcon but in Smash, gay is a complement that means you're playing smart and probably winning.

GET RAAAAAAPED

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahahah legan just **** on you STL. you gonna take bein called AVG??

is kirksville seriously better than you guys at brawl? WHAT THE ****? those *******? r u srs

btw im basically rapejesus at melee so when i'm in town STL gets bumped to pretty good.

also I agree... legan is garbage at 64 and likely garbage at life. except for taking mammoth shaft in his b. that is all

Nicole

Smash Champion
dammit guys we were being so civil for so long. Why do you have to break it with all this ****.
Don't be a ***** Steve.

LMAO kirksville.

Legan your still bad at smash64 which is OBVIOUSLY the most competitive ssb game since there is maximum hit stun and Z-canceling gets rid of ALL your lag.

Me and Phil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Legan and Toga>>>>>>> everyone else >>>> Nicole (lol women)
:crying:

Also, Future, if it's warm enough for me to be wearing shorts on Tuesday (That's TOMORROW) I'll backflip money match you.

darkatma

Smash Hero
deku get back here so i can **** your marth with peach.
not joking.
ima pull some armada **** on you, like bair and you tech the wall and i vidjo drop a turnip and you upb and get stagespiked anyways.

also i don't diss people who are good at brawl anymore.
legan i am good at melee lol.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
deku get back here so i can **** your marth with peach.
not joking.
ima pull some armada **** on you, like bair and you tech the wall and i vidjo drop a turnip and you upb and get stagespiked anyways.

also i don't diss people who are good at brawl anymore.
legan i am good at melee lol.
I hope your Peach is good enough to back up all the trash talking you did in the Springfield thread. There's gonna be a lot of Foxes there.

Matt I want you to spank me again
in a tournament

Dart

Smash Lord
People that ONLY play melee are losers because they're losers that are only good at that one game so they diss the brawl players because their sequel doesnt play like the one game that they're good at, people that ONLY play brawl and cant hang in melee just kind of suck and need to step their game up.

People that **** in both are named Legan and are just awesome. End of discussion

Seriously though, suck less st louis, live in harmony, our melee players are avg and our brawl players are super avg. At least get really good at either of the games so the things you say actually holds weight.

Kirksville is exempt because they're super goood and waaay better than st louis players.
Gettin effed up by legan...oh sh**

Top Bottom