• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Did someone say they want to play before springfield?
----------------------------------------------------
|Dear St Louis smashers:
|Please come to my condo. I've baked
|some brownies for you.
|Yours truly--
|Princess Mentok
| Jebus
-----------------------------------------------------

Thurs after 3:30pm
or
friday anytime until 9:00pm

oh and btw, i need a teammate for springfield too. lol whoever of Phil, Brawlpro, or Book is leftover i guess is stuck with me. But i can be a stock tank even if I suk.

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
yeah, i still need a teammate for springfield too.

lol, pound 4 would be cool, but i doubt i can go.

what time on saturday would we have to leave by? this probably means we'll actually have to go to sleep before 4 am. XD

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Did someone say they want to play before springfield?
----------------------------------------------------
|Dear St Louis smashers:
|Please come to my condo. I've baked
|some brownies for you.
|Yours truly--
|Princess Mentok
| Jebus
-----------------------------------------------------

Thurs after 3:30pm
or
friday anytime until 9:00pm

oh and btw, i need a teammate for springfield too. lol whoever of Phil, Brawlpro, or Book is leftover i guess is stuck with me. But i can be a stock tank even if I suk.

Ok lets make it Saturday
Saturday 1-5 because I have other work to do anyways + not hosting 3 seperate times

Sliq

Smash Master
Big brother is watching you.

Also, I ignore a lot of posts that people mention my name on purpose, because the ROB boards have been doing it and it got old pretty quick. I just like to pop in some times and be like wut up bishes and then roll out (pun unintended).

Book!

Smash Journeyman
well it sounds like chris will host us saturday, but i wanted to play a bit tomorrow night as well.

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
binyan, i'll be at fall conference by then. and friday too, since we're leaving at 3:30.

i'd like some smash tomorrow night too.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
we are probably better off in mudd or some common room; dorms are a little small. my place is always open if you guys want to bring setups.

i should be free by 6 or so. any time after that works for me.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
instead of working on the supply chain management in class problem about "Booker's book Bindery", i worked on this

Book!

Smash Journeyman
chris sometimes i <3 you so much

sorry phil, i will be a better teammate next time. too tired....

Nuris

Smash Lord
I think part of our problem is we play too much alike and end up getting into each other's ways. We should work on calling for help and edge guarding.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
yeah i think we can do it if we just communicate a little better. call out grabs, edgeguards, etc.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
it would probably be best if we devised our own language, for strategic purposes. don't want the other team to know what we are saying.

mhef par loktul roratud (let's play on saturday).

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol i'd be down for saturday
even though i said i shouldn't smash
oh well :p

lol jk i should study massive amountfs of orgo starting friday and going through monday

i think me and jeremy do cool things in teams. i'm just a natural, and he's learning =]

if i were to team with jeremy we could just use chinese and **** people

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
we should use something like llama! = help! and got 'em! = grabbed

lol chinese, that'd be cool, except i don't know if i could say half the stuff i wanted to, like edgeguard or bair. we couldpretend we're fobs the entire time and just speak chinglish with a heavy chinese accent. XD

"i counterpick dreamrand"

Top Bottom