• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
Good question. Dunno exactly yet. Most people are around Wash U, but we gotta coordinate getting to others or others getting to us.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i would imagine we need to leave by around 10am saturday.

rob might want to come along, is there any room left?

Nuris

Smash Lord
Holy crap.
1. Me (driving) + 2 TVs, 1 Wii
2. Toga (driving)
3. Atma + 1 Pink Princess TV, 1 Cube
4. Geno
5. Blitz
6. Book
7. Mentok + 1 TV, 1 Wii
8. Legan
9. Brawlpro
10. Future
11. Josh
12. Lixi (driving possibly?)
13. TTT (driving??)
14. Rob??
15. glook????

I am for sure leaving on Saturday, probably early like 8:30 or 9:00. I want at least 2 hours to get there plus maybe some time for friendlies and what not.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol st louis is so silly

yeah lets go early lol, we definitely needa set up and play friendlies and warm up and determine who's teaming with who (for those of you who dont have teammates) and whatnot.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Attention STL, we're having a big tourney on November 7th, having both Melee and Brawl as long as time allows, and as of right now, if we don't get more TV's, we won't even be able to run it.

Also M2K is coming.

Can anyone attend + bring set ups?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ya I can bring a setup to IL, but I dont think my TV will fit, its kinda big. Ill bring it if you want but I dont want to if theres the possiblity of leaving it in my car for the day.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Um... it's up to you. It's about the size as my TV so it should fit in my trunk, plus we're taking 3 cars so I think there should be room. Worst case scenario we can leave it in my apartment for the day, which would be better than your car.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Yeah, my car will be leaving Saturday morning and returning Saturday night.

Teh Future

Smash Master
The new Brand New is soooooooooo gooooooooood /end
omg I can't believe I passed up this post. I completely agree, best band ever. My favorite song by them is the one that goes:

"She wears short skirts I wear T-shirts shes's chear captian and Im on bleachers dreaming bout the day that you'll wake up and find what you've been lookin for has been here the whole time!!!!!!!!"

I love this. I think it's really insightful on the inner workings of today's society and I reflect on how this song has affected my life every day.

Edit: nvrmd wrong artist

Teh Future

Smash Master
sooo I got called into work tonight and now no smash =(

Sorry, I know you all love me and want to plai me because im sooooooo good, but itll just have to wait until another time

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'm going to Springfield.

We need to figure out who's going in what car.

If I need to drive, I'm going to leave Saturday morning and come back Saturday night. And anyone who shows up too late will be left behind.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
ok, well i don't think rob can make it after all, so that's one less person to be squeezed into our clown cars.

whoever is driving me will need to make a slight detour to pick up my teammate. deku + book = first place.

Nuris

Smash Lord
whoever is driving me will need to make a slight detour to pick up my teammate. deku + book = first place.
:crying:

smash tomorrow night?

P.S. Hope you did well on your test, Binyan. For me, orgo is more fun than smash.
Well... maybe not really haha.

And omg Lixi is coming we win 1st and 2nd place in crews.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
haha if book is teaming with deku then Phil is gonna be my teammate. Jeremy can team with Brawlpro to make a supertechnical team

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Double post of doom

Smash tomorrow would involve coming to my place and eating my Italian eggplant caponata.

Chinese food is getting hella old.

And leaving by 10pm so i can make it to class the next day.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
GL in springfield

sorry I can't go and show my magicssssss. its not a matter of driving, its that I am going to be in kansas city for the whole weekend lol. INDEFINITE PRONOUNS GOOO

you guys should come to JAB 2 :)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
**** I might do brawl singles instead of melee doubles, my falco's pretty good, I've just never played with any of you guys because every time I'm in a fest I have more fun with melee, buuut metal i'ma make one of your smashfests sometime.

Yo I can bring a cube set up, anyone got an extra TV they can let me use and say I brought a set up so I dont have to pay 5 bucks I can easily get around.

Nuris

Smash Lord
You can probably use my extra TV.
Guys, no school Friday = smash all day/night Thursday, right?

Teh Future

Smash Master
**** I might do brawl singles instead of melee doubles, my falco's pretty good, I've just never played with any of you guys because every time I'm in a fest I have more fun with melee, buuut metal i'ma make one of your smashfests sometime.
what is this I dont even.

I have next friday off skewl wtf francis howell is so gay.

Top Bottom