• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
we will just go double ike and win
if anyone wants to play today im probably free, but my phone is out of order, so be sure to post...

Nicole

Smash Champion
HYPE!!!
^^^omg click this^^^

Phil we can team but for some reason Im REALLY bad at teams in brawl. I dunno why : /
Dude, yeah, **** NO KOAST, let's watch Snow White. :psycho:

Snow White has like, no **** at all. Did anyone else notice that? Also, no one should question why I noticed that...

Edit : This website edits out the word tits.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
hello? are you still hosting today, chris? can i hitch a ride, phil? otherwise i am fine to take metrolink.

sliq sliq sliq

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
dunno if thats possible, i want to go to the wash u moon festival thing at 6:00 and I have other work to do, so if you want to play, better be late afternoon and not evening

Book!

Smash Journeyman
when do you want us to come over? phil and i can leave whenever, but i'd rather do this early in the day and then have the evening free. three is kinda an awkward number though. binyan? jeremy? COREY?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
heh, so much for their so-called teamwork. i guess we'll just play singles unless alex arrives a bit earlier.

darkatma

Smash Hero
naw jeremy didnt call for saturday, he knew he'd be gone the whole weekend, that's why he wanted to play thursday.

i was the one who wanted saturday but then changed my mind because of orgo tests on tuesdays.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Play again Wednesday night? lolololololol
Should iron out a list of who's going and set-ups, too.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I am going, I would like to bring my setup to avoid extra costs, but my tv is pretty big so i dunno

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
So about the Springfield tournament coming up next weekend..... Do we have a final count on the number of people going? If its possible add Josh to the list, I think he wants to go.

also, are we leaving Friday or Saturday? Are we going to stay in a hotel or is there housing?

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol guys we're so imbalanced we're gonna make up about 30-50% of the tournament
i don't wanna haveta play a bunch of st louis people :p

well, lets try to all not play each other friendlies all day, and instead play the people there so we can get out of town experience

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Odds are looking better I can go, but like I said I will be horribly out of practice. I may need some dedicated practice time on Friday (like training practice, not playing friendlies)

Nuris

Smash Lord
okay wowowow looks like we're gonna make up half this tourney. We might need 3 cars if everyone expressing interest decides to go... This is the updated list:
1. Me (driving) + 2 TVs, 1 Wii
2. Toga (driving)
3. Atma + 1 Pink Princess TV, 1 Cube
4. Geno
5. Blitz
6. Book
7. Mentok + 1 TV, 1 Wii
8. Legan
9. Brawlpro
10. Future
11. Josh
12. Lixi (driving possibly?)

Assuming 5 seats per car, plus space for TVs and consoles, it would be a super tight fit with only 2 cars. Also I think the general plan is to leave in the morning and come back that night. It's only ~2 hours away so this way we don't lose any time Friday or Sunday. Also, if anyone is bringing set-ups tell me so we can figure out trunk space. If anyone wants to bring a cube/wii for my extra TV and avoid a venue fee, first to call dibs gets it.

darkatma

Smash Hero
mann i don't wanna compete against like, the entirety of st louis lolll
this will be so fun though, imagine like, steak and shake afterwards and stuff :D

also alex i will help you practice whatever you want
(like DIing fox's uthrow, wd out of shield pressure to dsmash, etc)

Nuris

Smash Lord
mann i don't wanna compete against like, the entirety of st louis lolll
this will be so fun though, imagine like, BINYAN PAYING FOR EVERYONE AT steak and shake WITH HIS WINNINGS afterwards and stuff :D

also alex i will help you practice whatever you want
(like DIing fox's uthrow, wd out of shield pressure to dsmash, etc)
I fixed it for you.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Corey me or you has to win brawl so that way stl will win everything rofl.

Also you should play melee with me this tuesday (if your coming) so I can decide if I want to play or not lol

And ya im coming for sure now cause I got off work saturday

Nuris

Smash Lord
Okay word.
I don't think I can make it Tuesday, but we'll see. If I do, I will play melee with you, too 'cause it's not like anyone at the tourney will play a dumb character like Link.
Also, where abouts do you live, David? Just wanna get things figured out before Friday night.

Teh Future

Smash Master
4229 Golden Wheat dr.
St. Charles MO 63304

Its kinda far from WashU so I can drive there if you want (Im the opposite direction from IL)

Top Bottom