• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
New Random Guy I Met Smashing At A Friend's Place: Wait, your code name is Zig Zag? I saw a video of you fighting some kid where they pulled out a bomb or something.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
GENO MAKE SURE YOU BEAT BINYAN IN SPRINGFIELD!!!

you are so ****ing lucky binyan omfg i will crush you

i demand a mm = to money you win. aka give me the money you win LOLOLOLOLOLOL

jk. honestly watch out for that ANS kid.. hes actually good. make sure you win bin bin

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i might go to springfield if i can get some decent practice in beforehand. you guys are too ez; i have to try so hard just to make it close.

lol @ people still playing brawl.

Nuris

Smash Lord

darkatma

Smash Hero
Melee players should man up and go to this lol. I'll drive if anyone wants to xD

I doubt I'm going to no koast, and as far as I know, I'm the best 64 smasher in St Louis (out of maybe two and half).
dude i am downnnnn
we need moar people!

guys let's bring the regional tourney scene to st louis, i am down for helping run and keeping the community alive lol
She's Got a Bomb 3
SGAB3 !
:D

plus we're the middle of the Midwest, we should be the best place to host

Nuris

Smash Lord
omg yes! i mean it would be sooo awesome if more people came but all you need is two for a team haha

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeahyuzz that's what I like to hear! I was really hoping you guys would be interested in SCS. Thanks for stepping up!

Let me know if you guys need help with anything.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
hmmm i might be interested, especially if i can't make it to springfield. prob one or the other.

Teh Future

Smash Master
If it wasn't on the 24th then Id go just for smash64 but No Koast is gonna be legit :D

Phil are coming to wills tomorrow? We need to mash64 it up sometime soooon. Imma get better at Hyrule temple and then maybe Ill be as good as you (as long as you aren't jiggs lmao) :D

Teh Future

Smash Master
kk good Steve if your coming Ill give you back your controller too since I've had it for a couple weeks nao lol.

Also wtf eathbound bosses make no sense, some are really easy and some are impossible.

Nuris

Smash Lord
**** i wanna play you :( well you will get to play kcs best lol
lol I'm actually garbage at everything, so don't worry, you're not missing out on anything. Plus if you get to play Future he's like the same as me in skill yeah.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
dude i am downnnnn
we need moar people!

guys let's bring the regional tourney scene to st louis, i am down for helping run and keeping the community alive lol
She's Got a Bomb 3
SGAB3 !
:D

plus we're the middle of the Midwest, we should be the best place to host
there was a SGAB 2? wut? wen?

Hey I might be on for that kc thing on the 24th too if I still have any monies left over annndd if you guys are still tryna go. Oh and I'm trying to play sometime soon, anyone playing, like this weekend sometime? Need to smash in this new controller, it's pretty beast.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
indeed and im only now actually trying to get better with pikachu, and i now stand a good chance vs arkive lol. dont worry, im gonna get my pika super strong, watching those isai vids lol

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I will find out by next week whether or not I can go to Springfield.

If I do then I'll have to study extra hard to make up for the half-day and night I'll be losing - so I'll be extra out of practice :(

Question: Do you guys plan on leaving Friday night or Saturday morning?

Teh Future

Smash Master
^^^^^ Phil said hes coming back saturday buuuuuut I just realised he never said if he was leaving sat morning or fri. If you guys are leaving fri then I cant come.

Also they are running brawl and melee at the same time so I dunno if you can enter both (gaygaygaygyagaaagya)

Nuris

Smash Lord
Leaving relatively early Saturday morning, like 8:30 or 9:00.
Brawlpro we could always team if Book doesn't want to with me (or decides not to go). Remember all the fun times we used to have ?? :D
Definitely smash this weekend. Maybe even before haha I DUNNO IF I CAN WAIT

Nuris

Smash Lord
I don't know wtf you're talking about nub double poster.
lol I'm a ninja.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
indeed and im only now actually trying to get better with pikachu, and i now stand a good chance vs arkive lol. dont worry, im gonna get my pika super strong, watching those isai vids lol
I watched those Isai Spamus vids, and mixed his play style with mine. Gotta love that down-air.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You guys have m2k coming to st. louis soon. No johns if you can't make a regional tourney out of that.

TP

Smash Master
I'd be willing to invest a ton of time into creating a regional event (advertising and such), but nobody else seems interested, and there is no housing.

:034:

Top Bottom