• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I constantly feel like I'm awkward in social situations and often try too hard to cover it up.

I haven't dated anyone in three years by choice.

I feel mostly at ease and able to focus when I'm alone (excluding things like smash of course).

I'm a Peach main and I'm neither fat, black, nor gay.
Minds have been ****ed

Radium88

Smash Lord
I'm not as ****ed up as people think. I do drugs, I party, I have fun.

But I also worry constantly over my own mental and physical health, go to school for clinical psychology, and try to be nice and empathetic to everyone I meet.

Also, I'm not gay. >:[
qft

I am a girl smasher from MO. I am a filipina and I can speak tagalog (native language). I love video games but also like playing sports and being outside. Also, dating Hylian whom I met at a No Koast 3.

Before college, I use to think I was going to die alone because I was so ugly. I am still currently insecure but that is most everybody.

I want to try out for american idol or g4tv gamer girl.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I moved to Missouri to be with Radium <3. I actually enjoy just hanging out with people and talking to them more than playing friendlies at tournaments, and as a result don't get much practice. I'm HORRIBLE at singing, but still love to sing(much to the dismay of those around me hahaha). I may seem like an *** sometimes online but I'm very nice in person and like to make sure those around me are having fun.

ook

Smash Lord
I don't wear a shirt 99% of the time at my house. Only if it's really cold, or if there are people over.

I have 4 uncles. Three of them are named Brian.

I don't like bacon; it's too thin and crunchy for a meat, and it tastes weird.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Truth.

This has perplexed me since I first met you at Phil's.
I don't TRY to be an *** online it just comes out that way sometimes because emotion is hard to express online :/. If you take the things I say online lighthearted I don't seem like an *** at all lol. I actually feel bad when people take what I say wrong :(.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I have a kid, and I never actually play smash. I'm still ok though; thanks metaknight.

Kel

Smash Master
Kel would win. If he could really beat Kevin back then(not sure about now) then yeah...I'm not THAT good. I'm horrible at 10s.
How'd you know I was talking about Kevin? haha I thought Blue Mystik was the best now or something.

Dart!

Smash Master
I moved to Missouri to be with Radium <3. I actually enjoy just hanging out with people and talking to them more than playing friendlies at tournaments, and as a result don't get much practice. I'm HORRIBLE at singing, but still love to sing(much to the dismay of those around me hahaha). I may seem like an *** sometimes online but I'm very nice in person and like to make sure those around me are having fun.
i still have yet to meet you, this is bull****!

you are going to HDR melee right?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Something most people don't know about me...
Hmmm...I'm actually pretty athletic. My endurance has died since I stopped playing soccer, but I adore sports. Plus, I'm decent at a lot of different sports.
And i have an obsession with snowboarding <3

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I have a mild case of physical Tourette's Syndrome, although you'd probably never know if you met me in person.

I've almost grown out of it completely. Only a little bit shows when I'm feeling really anxious or stressed.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
1. I freak out sometimes about 1 on 1 conversations. I used to be painfully shy as a kid, so much that I avoided social situations, but I've gotten so much better about it.

2. I set 2 world records in Mario Kart Wii before I played Brawl. :3

3. My main when Brawl first came out was Pit.

4. I do care about doing well at school and performing well at my job.

5. I've played trombone for about 10 years.

6. I hate sitting. Except when I'm playing Brawl. If I'm not sitting, I'm pacing back and forth.

7. I like alot of European Metal Bands (Sonata Arctica, Epica, Sabaton)

8. Refried beans are the ****tiest food ever imo

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Things you probably don't know about me:

1. I got kicked out of house at 18 and been on my own since then (4 years)

2. I'm gay (explains #1) Not your typical gay guy. Ask my MI people.

3. I'm actually pretty shy at first. Being a T.O. and getting to meet people in the Midwest has helped me overcome that.

4. I'm chronically nervous and can't really stay still for too long.

5. I used to do a ****load of drugs before Smash. Been clean since January.

6. Dedicating myself to competitive Smash is the reason I didn't kill myself and why I love this community. **** is hard as a gay black man.

Yeah I dropped the heavy ****.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
*** Don't read the following statements if you aren't a mature person, 18 and over please*** (I'm just keeping it real)

I like V*gina. A pretty V*gina that looks good and smells nice makes me happy.

A woman's body is the most sexy thing on earth to me....if it's kept in good shape that is.....

I feel like I'm a beast when it comes to pleasing a woman
...hehe

I am a very Loyal person.

Bees are probably the only thing that I fear

I flew an Airplane before when i was in aviation class....

I don't like seeing people fight...I makes my heart hurt...although, i like to fight...

I'm allergic to cats... I don't get embarrassed....

I tend to laugh in situations that I shouldn't....

If I feel like I have bad breath I will not talk to you directly.....

I have to press clear/reset on the Microwave after I use it...

I don't like even numbers...anything I do has to be an Odd amount. I set my alarm clock for 7:29 or 7:31 if I have to be at work at 8 in the morning.

I talk very vulgar at times since I never hold back what's on my mind but I am very kind fella...

hehe.... I have more...but I think that's enough....

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No particular order of importance/topic, but:

1. Somehow, there's just no possible way for me to play well while sandbagging when I play against someone. The few skills that I have when I'm on my game just absolutely disappear and it's hard for me to get it together to decisively trump even the newest of players.

2. I know it's counterproductive, but there are times when I legitimately stop playing seriously when I know I'm getting sandbagged against. There's no real reason for me to want to beat someone who is playing at something like 60% of their skill. It doesn't help me or motivate me. It's one of the most annoying things I've ever come across when I play against someone competitively.

3. I've got a total of... eight siblings. Four from my birth father, one from my adoptive family and three from my birth mother. Four older and four younger and I found out about my younger siblings at my birth mother's wake.

4. I openly talk to myself both in my head and aloud for multiple reasons and don't think anything particular of it when people try to bring it to my attention.

5. I've never beaten, nor do I have the desire to beat any currently available Zelda game even though I've played every one except for Twilight Princess at some point.

6. I like talking to people about just about anything, however it's always hard for me to start conversations without thinking that something is going super awkwardly and making me hesitate.

7. I'm squeamish and absolutely hate the scare/horror/etc genre. When I see something happen to a character or whatever in a game, a lot of the time I feel like the same sensation on the same part. So, if I watched someone get an arm cut off, I would have a weird feeling that my arm did too.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh yeah, another thing.

I love to people watch. As frustrating as they can be, I find people and their mechanisms absolutely fascinating. That being said, generally I tailor what I say based on how I sense they're feeling. That's not to say I'm not sincere with people (around OUGA, I've got a reputation of being notoriously blunt) but a good bit of what I might want to say gets filtered out.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ I seriously didn't know you and Quik were twins when I first saw you. I saw you first and then I kept thinking..wait a minute I keep seeing this guy everywhere I look..and he's wearing an orange shirt now instead of green..Then I saw you guys stand next to each other.

Mind blown.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have to agree with Y.b.M. on that bolded out part. The opposite of what he mentioned just makes me gag in disgust... D:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
1. I freak out sometimes about 1 on 1 conversations. I used to be painfully shy as a kid, so much that I avoided social situations, but I've gotten so much better about it.

2. I set 2 world records in Mario Kart Wii before I played Brawl. :3

3. My main when Brawl first came out was Pit.

4. I do care about doing well at school and performing well at my job.

5. I've played trombone for about 10 years.

6. I hate sitting. Except when I'm playing Brawl. If I'm not sitting, I'm pacing back and forth.

7. I like alot of European Metal Bands (Sonata Arctica, Epica, Sabaton)

8. Refried beans are the ****tiest food ever imo
do you like in flames, kalmah, dark tranquillity or soilwork? :o

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im a girl my fellow dignity

ok enuf spam stuff about me

1. i have a degree in animation, switching my goals from that to graphic design atm. So ask me about art and how it works

2.i like most animals except loving these fgts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata

3.im a girl

4.^^^^^^^ ppl seem to not understand this despite seeing me irl[ask kid goggles]

5. i like technical stuff, and im highly curious and inquisitive ask me about computers n programs

6. ive studied alot of things, so if im wandering around its because im studying my surroundings-- i might even be studying you

7. i dont talk alot irl, i only talk when i need to

8. kinda shyish

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm actually exceptionally afraid most times to talk to people I don't know. I've been horribly shy for a while, which can even sometimes make tournament experiences less amazing than they should be.

I may get upset, but it's extremely rare for anything to really stick more than one day. Hence, it's almost impossible for me to actually hate someone, or even dislike.

Top Bottom