• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My parents don't hate me going to tournaments... as odd as that sounds. They actually like it because tournaments get me out of the house xD!

D

Deleted member

5. I've never beaten, nor do I have the desire to beat any currently available Zelda game even though I've played every one except for Twilight Princess at some point.

7. I'm squeamish and absolutely hate the scare/horror/etc genre. When I see something happen to a character or whatever in a game, a lot of the time I feel like the same sensation on the same part. So, if I watched someone get an arm cut off, I would have a weird feeling that my arm did too.
@Zelda, WHAT???? You gotta finish Ocarina Of Time!!! How far did you even get??

@Squeamishness, The Silent Hill games are just outright scary, but nothing really makes me squeamish in them. But, there is a scene from some horror movie that Jennifer Lopez did where
this scary...thing cuts a guys stomach open, takes out part of his intestine and wraps it around this wheel with a lever and slowly reels it out of him completely...UGH!!!!

That makes me extremely squeamish.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
@Zelda, WHAT???? You gotta finish Ocarina Of Time!!! How far did you even get??

@Squeamishness, The Silent Hill games are just outright scary, but nothing really makes me squeamish in them. But, there is a scene from some horror movie that Jennifer Lopez did where
this scary...thing cuts a guys stomach open, takes out part of his intestine and wraps it around this wheel with a lever and slowly reels it out of him completely...UGH!!!!

That makes me extremely squeamish.
I've played through just about every part of that game in some fashion, since I generally co-play games with friends. If I help a friend beat a game, I generally don't feel lke I need to. Plus, everyone knows about OoT.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My parents hate how I go to tournaments.
Their reasons:

1. My car is in bad shape, and I shouldn't make the long trip.
-An hour away to the Gameyard tourneys isn't that bad. Plus it's better than the crappy bumpy roads we have here. I could go 55 mph the whole way if I wanted to put less of a strain on my car. At some point, everyone's car is gonna break. I do take care of it.

2. You don't even win.
-I would like to, working on it, but I <3 the MI/OH smash community. :)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow. I like how everyone is opening up to one another. xD

Things you may not know about me...
-I'm left-handed and pretty clumsy sometimes.
-I'm from Indiana, and I am Russian. (My last name is Bendekovich)
-I'm not great at controlling my emotions sometimes or letting people know how I feel, and sometimes I will try and cover things up by being apathetic, when I'm really not.
-I have been playing video games all my life. One of the reasons I got into video games so much was because my mother was very overprotective and I was kept inside for most of my childhood.
-I am terribly afraid of aliens. Just the grey ones.
-I also hate bacon, and I love garlic almost as much as Wario. :p

Bead

Smash Ace
Wow. I like how everyone is opening up to one another. xD

-I have been playing video games all my life. One of the reasons I got into video games so much was because my mother was very overprotective and I was kept inside for most of my childhood.
This x100. Video games were practically my parents. Hence my strangeness

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Some things ppl dont know about me? welllllllllllll it mayyyy shock some ppl who still dont know (though i dont know how you dont know by now) but here it goes lmao.

I'm gay
umm..im not a huge anime fan even if a lot of my screenames suggests i am.
I basically have the tastes of an average teenage girl when it comes to music/shows etc.
I'm not as smart as people may think lol.
I'm kind of afraid of the dark by myself.
I dont have a very good attention span and im really random, and can talk an excessive amount.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This thread has turned out to be pretty cool. Also nice to know there's a few otehr gay Smashers in the Midwest. I voted 5 stars for this :D

King~

Smash Champion
^^ how is any of this unknown to anyone whos ever been to a tournament your at?

while crticizing others i may aswell join the fun

Im pretty shy, but not in a i dont wanna meet people way more of a i cant relate to/talk about things way so i opt not to say anything.

I can't get mad at anything anymore, i havent been actually mad at something for years. i think its because i went to anger management when i was younger.

my father was killed when i was 10, subsquently i got depressed and gained alot of weight.

not gay(not sure if anyone thought this, just sayin. though someone did ask me i another region cause of hangin wit judge *shrug*)

i travel alot cause i like to, i like the community, i actually like the game, and i have nothing to do.

i lack the motivation i need to lose weight, ive wanted to for three years now, but everytime i start i stop within a month its stupid =/

i'm aware that i am too nice, but i have been unable to change this for three years, HALP!

ZTD | TECHnology

lol Hilt

@King: I dunno but when I told everyone on aib no one had a clue. So it was unknown to several people previously>

Unless your post was directed @ Shugo which is likely because I posed like a second before you. If so ignore this lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
My parents hate how I go to tournaments.
i think the reason mine dont mind is because they also travel to golf tournaments as much as i do for smash :) thanks to smash me and my parents often talk about things like pressure, knowing the playing field, what characters/clubs to use for different situations. Its strange me n my folks play 2 completely different competitive sports yet theres plenty of things competitive sports have in common. I mean a few weeks ago i told dad that when he gets on the course he has to keep focused and not loose his momentum during his golf matches. And today we talked about a pro golfer that missed a 22,000$ putt....and he bent under pressure.

Some things ppl dont know about me? welllllllllllll it mayyyy shock some ppl who still dont know (though i dont know how you dont know by now) but here it goes lmao.

I'm gay
umm..im not a huge anime fan even if a lot of my screenames suggests i am.
I basically have the tastes of an average teenage girl when it comes to music/shows etc.
I'm not as smart as people may think lol.
I'm kind of afraid of the dark by myself.
I dont have a very good attention span and im really random, and can talk an excessive amount.
ill always enjoy your singing

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm a shy guy, very. Even if I have a friend with me in a social I'll be very silent. I have to know them a bit to get me talking.
I dunno if I sleep talk still. But my parents here me mumble stuff.
I have nightmares or dreams of animes/manga that are really good if I don't finish or get up to date with. It's pretty cool.
I'm actually ********. I dunno I do have a 5 hour time limit on my ACT.
Not Gay

To be Continued?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Funfact: My last name sounds the same as Bieber and I have a little brother named Justin. When he first became popular I thought everyone was talking about my little brother.

D

Deleted member

This has become an inadvertent coming out thread.
Well...I really did want to get it out there, lol.

I figure the more people who know, the better. Increase my chances of maybe a relationship one day, you know? xD

-As the above makes obvious, I have never been in a relationship.
-I turned 21 on Sunday. ^_^

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

I figure the more people who know, the better. Increase my chances of maybe a relationship one day, you know? xD

-As the above makes obvious, I have never been in a relationship.
-I turned 21 on Sunday. ^_^
Y'know I was thinking the exact same thing.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were flirting with me...>_>

solecalibur

Smash Master
Silly sole, Not being strange is strange.... wait....
I havnt even posted in this thread yet , I just like being different and my train of thought is stupid

1. I cant tell the difference between dump and dumb, I will always mix those up, and stupid things like that , its dump.... or dumb ... ffffffff
2. IM NOT RICH , Im middle class with a big *** house my dad got a good deal with
3. I lack motivation a lot of the time
4. I LOVE what you would call boring 90% of the time
5. I have a gf due to contrary belief?
6. I put myself completely oblivious to events if it means Im not involved
7. I cant sleep because my roommates are ****ing idiots and throwing water bottles at them doesnt work....there too high

edit -
8. I THINK TO HARD and I hate it

D

Deleted member

Y'know I was thinking the exact same thing.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were flirting with me...>_>
Nah, not flirting with anyone. Just making a statement about myself known, like most everyone else in this thread.

Kreggins

Smash Cadet

Really?!?!?! My gaydar is all kinds of broken nowadays.

Ok now it's my turn.

1) Not gay. Although my first girlfriend in high school thought I was when we first met. Also, I'm pretty sure some people have some suspicions about me. It doesn't help that I used to watch Sailor Moon and I don't exactly hate listening to Lady Gaga...

2) I may or may not be annorexic. I'm about 5'7" and weight around 120 pounds. It's not that I purposefully don't eat, I just sometimes don't have a big appetite. Other times, I eat my weight in carbs and junk food. I just have some days that I really think I am annorexic.

3) I play trombone. I rock out in the Marching 110 at OU.

4) I'm a certified scuba diver.

5) I rarely ever take anything seriously. And no one should take anything I say or do seriously. Ever. If I say something mean, I don't mean it. Chances are I said it to be funny and nothing else. This kind of goes back to number 4.

6) I own a copy of the game Shaq Fu. Be jealous.

ZTD | TECHnology

Everyone is now stating whether they're gay or not in their posts even though the original question was "What's something people don't know about you?" Lol too funny.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Auspher's first shot being legal drinking age was a Buttery Nipple. Rikku and I took one with him. It tasted fantastic btw.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Really?!?!?! My gaydar is all kinds of broken nowadays.
2) I may or may not be annorexic. I'm about 5'7" and weight around 120 pounds. It's not that I purposefully don't eat, I just sometimes don't have a big appetite. Other times, I eat my weight in carbs and junk food. I just have some days that I really think I am annorexic.
In college I was 6'2" weighing 145.

Buttery Nipples are the ****.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
It seems like a lot of male smashers are usually small. o:

I'm 5'3-5'4 and I weigh a little more than Kreggin does.

...sigh... D'=

edit: I've dealt with people with food problems. Sometimes you need to get into the habit of eating. not eating is just generally bad for the body. -Health nut/future doctor.-

It's always best to eat at least 5 small meals. It's a lot easier than the typical 3 large American meals (which is why Americans tend to be larger easier).

Your body is probably dying for nutrition! Just eat 5 tiny meals and you'll be fine! Really try to at least!

Top Bottom