• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
[insert bad kitchen joke here]

yea if you pull that joke on me, my only response is i'll only make a sandwich for my DDD

f the rest of you
on the subject of sex. I must be one of the few females that doesnt care about it.

Awww thank you :) lmao.
if ever there was a strange opportunity where you needed a ride and i could provide i just might let you ride for free IF you sang the whole way in the car.

That would uniroincally make my day
and yes i do enjoy making silly challenges and having people complete them is half the fun

i've won 12+ staring contests by narrowing my eyes even further.
i dont know what to say to this

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So reading through this whole thread(just read all 11 of the pages) I've come to realize that the smash scene has a LOT more gay people than I previously thought. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's one of those things you don't really think about, then you read a bunch of people saying it and you think to yourself, "Oh, that's pretty cool." For some reason, I've never thought of gay guys(or girls) to be big gamers. But that's because I only know, like, 3 gay people and none of them game.

But anyways. I'm previous midwest smasher(Hi ReneChris).
I got hit by a go kart in April, and my foot is still messed up.
I know most of you people don't know me, but it's k. This is a cool thread.(this counts as stuff you don't know about me.)
I drastically miss the Midwest smash scene and sometimes wish I still lived in Evansville.

Me and Renechris are secret butt-buddies.(Though this whole Dart thing of his is getting on my nerves.)

<3 midwest smash.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
[insert bad kitchen joke here]

yea if you pull that joke on me, my only response is i'll only make a sandwich for my DDD

f the rest of you
on the subject of sex. I must be one of the few females that doesnt care about it.

if ever there was a strange opportunity where you needed a ride and i could provide i just might let you ride for free IF you sang the whole way in the car.

That would uniroincally make my day
and yes i do enjoy making silly challenges and having people complete them is half the fun

i dont know what to say to this
Ill take you up on that offer if it ever comes up lol. I love singing shtuff even if im bad at it xD, and coincidentally i've been making a lot of people's days lately ahahaha. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
*votes for thread name change to "The Official Midwest Coming Out Thread"

Also I have hottub at my crib...its definitely going to start getting used more in the winter :)

Dart!

Smash Master
So reading through this whole thread(just read all 11 of the pages) I've come to realize that the smash scene has a LOT more gay people than I previously thought. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's one of those things you don't really think about, then you read a bunch of people saying it and you think to yourself, "Oh, that's pretty cool." For some reason, I've never thought of gay guys(or girls) to be big gamers. But that's because I only know, like, 3 gay people and none of them game.

But anyways. I'm previous midwest smasher(Hi ReneChris).
I got hit by a go kart in April, and my foot is still messed up.
I know most of you people don't know me, but it's k. This is a cool thread.(this counts as stuff you don't know about me.)
I drastically miss the Midwest smash scene and sometimes wish I still lived in Evansville.

Me and Renechris are secret butt-buddies.(Though this whole Dart thing of his is getting on my nerves.)

<3 midwest smash.
Back off *****, he's mine <3

Quaz

Smash Master
stuff about me

I can make squirrel like noises
I can spin my hands back and forth really fast (like a blender)
Im really obsessed with charizard
Im not gay
I hate seafood too
Ive never been in an accident
Ive never gotten a speeding ticket
my cat bing bing is the coolest and most affectionate cat in the world IMO

I have more but I can only tell so much about myself

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I have a shiny Charizard. :3
You have no idea..... how many sick jokes I could make from this statement.... LOLZ

Props on this thread though. Glad to see this community get to know each other better.

As for this "broken gaydar thing", I kinda find the whole concept of "Gaydar" offensive.
It pretty much means you stereotype gays.... just like one would stereotype other races/religions/sexes. Please stop.

As for homosexuality, I view it the same way of the racism episode of South Park: the kids were suppose to write a report about why the South Park flag should be banned (The flag was 4 white people hanging a black man). Their report was "People shouldn't hang each other... because it's not nice". They were so NOT RACIST that they didn't even notice that the man being hung was black.
I don't view homosexual people as different. I put it with people choosing red over blue (blue is better, heh) AKA it's not a big deal! It's YOUR preference/nature, not mine.
In the end, we are all human with the freedom to follow our own paths and should not be judged for doing so.

D

Deleted member

Blue is my favorite color(yet I don't play as blue wolf. I prefer his natural color).

I alt Lucas, but rarely use him in tournaments. I normally go all Wolf.

I love a wide variety of music(except for the screamo metal stuff). My iPhone music selection ranges from Dance Dance Revolution music to Keith Urban, Katy Perry, J-Pop, and orchestral scores, etc.

I think McDonalds is superior to Burger King.

Edit: And good post, Kyle. I don't like the gaydar term either, especially since I don't view myself in the feminine, flaming sense at all(nor am I at all attracted to guys like that). I act just like any other guy, but the only difference is that I'm attracted to men and not women. That's it. That's all homosexuality is.

That's also why I don't like shows like Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Bead

Smash Ace
I'm speaking for Links here

Links: time to get my roll hentai out.........
Links: shes so hot........
Links: just go to google and type tatsunoko vs capcom roll and go to images
Links: its the 1st one
Patrick: with the broom?
Links: yup
Links: that roll too sexy
Patrick: ya, ****ing 8 year old
Links: sexy
Patrick: either you are a pedophile or have dominance issues

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You have no idea..... how many sick jokes I could make from this statement.... LOLZ

Props on this thread though. Glad to see this community get to know each other better.

As for this "broken gaydar thing", I kinda find the whole concept of "Gaydar" offensive.
It pretty much means you stereotype gays.... just like one would stereotype other races/religions/sexes. Please stop.

As for homosexuality, I view it the same way of the racism episode of South Park: the kids were suppose to write a report about why the South Park flag should be banned (The flag was 4 white people hanging a black man). Their report was "People shouldn't hang each other... because it's not nice". They were so NOT RACIST that they didn't even notice that the man being hung was black.
I don't view homosexual people as different. I put it with people choosing red over blue (blue is better, heh) AKA it's not a big deal! It's YOUR preference/nature, not mine.
In the end, we are all human with the freedom to follow our own paths and should not be judged for doing so.

Well said.

Edit: And good post, Kyle. I don't like the gaydar term either, especially since I don't view myself in the feminine, flaming sense at all(nor am I at all attracted to guys like that). I act just like any other guy, but the only difference is that I'm attracted to men and not women. That's it. That's all homosexuality is.

That's also why I don't like shows like Ru Paul's Drag Race.
THIS! x1000

I personally don't really care how you act but I am personally attracted to guys...that act like guys. Not 100% sure where the all the other **** thats associated with being homosexual came from but it's not my style at all. Though I actually think some people can't help it. I just really dislike people that feel like they have to fit a stereotype to be socially acceptable. Straight, gay it doesn't matter its so fake.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah....I forgot yesterday was National Coming Out Day.

Also Bead, Links said the same thing to me as well. He's trying to join the Hawaiian smash crew or something because of their recent montage

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

This is what I say to people who are homophobes and the like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMxx0TUNynw#t=01m18s

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Things people don't know about me:

-I have Ocd.
-I get super depressed when I talk about acne. I don't have much and am on many things to rid myself completely, but it depresses me.
-I am completely in love with my girlfriend Caitie (Tiger).
-I can't control heat well, so in tourney my face turns super red because of constant adrenaline rushes, but I don't choke. I just feel hot.

Top Bottom