• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

D

Deleted member

Bead, he's a Wolf player. He's welcome here.

Unlike you, Diddy main!!! :<

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Just out of curiosity and please no one get offended, I just don't know who else to ask this to. And I figured since you all are cool people I could get an answer... Here it goes..

What makes you decide "hey, I could really go for some d*ck right now!".... like what makes you say I want another guy, or feel that way?

and again I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone... I'm just curious to know... cause i see the body of a woman, and I think " I wanna get up on that"...

I still love Shugo the same... cause that's my brother...Or anybody else who is gay that I'm cool with. I'm just curious though....

ADHD

Smash Hero
Just out of curiosity and please no one get offended, I just don't know who else to ask this to. And I figured since you all are cool people I could get an answer... Here it goes..

What makes you decide "hey, I could really go for some d*ck right now!".... like what makes you say I want another guy, or feel that way?

and again I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone... I'm just curious to know... cause i see the body of a woman, and I think " I wanna get up on that"...

I still love Shugo the same... cause that's my brother...Or anybody else who is gay that I'm cool with. I'm just curious though....
Well the same way you treasure how a woman looks, is the same way they treasure how a guy looks, I guess.

I never understood why it was so hard to comprehend when girls have the exact same sexual viewpoint.

/I don't know how I ended up in this thread but what's up everyone.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Sarcastic Answer: Horomones
Truthful Answer: It's about as natural as you liking women.
Tbh I thought you really disliked me because of that...assuming you knew.

Well the same way you treasure how a woman looks, is the same way they treasure how a guy looks, I guess.

I never understood why it was so hard to comprehend when girls have the exact same sexual viewpoint.

/I don't know how I ended up in this thread but what's up everyone.
***** dont front, you know you came up in here to man hunt.

Got 'em.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
oh yeah, had a gf for 4+ years shes great, also, i listen to everything except country... i collect SB dunks =] have like 12 pairs

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Its just a natural feeling for me personally.Been that way since I could remember so I would say I'm born that way. It's not a conscious choice like some people believe. The concept of how a heterosexual male likes women is the exact same for us..just with the same gender is all. It's really not complicated at tbh.

And guys are horny *******s. So that statement you use an example "hey, I could really go for some d*ck right now!" is funny to me (not offended at all just saying lol)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Everyone pretty much answered before I could...so yeah what they said lol..and wtf @ adhd.

D

Deleted member

What makes you say "Hey, I could really put my face in that girl's pillows right now"?

It's the same thing for me, only with men. As long as I can remember, I've felt no attraction towards women. Like, I can realize "Wow, she's really pretty", but I don't feel any sexual attraction towards her at all. I was born this way and I didn't choose it. Trust me, if I could have a choice, you know I would choose to be a straight guy in this world, but that's just not how things are.

I still dread that one day I will have to tell my parents...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Probably the first one. Most parents will eventually just come to terms with a guy getting a girl pregnant, since he'd usually have to be the one to step up to the plate anyway.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Good luck Auspher. But I wonder what is worse telling your parents...

One, your gay

Two, you got a chick prego.

Decisions decisions...
The gay one. Parents are usually looking forward to being grandparents. Better count on the other siblings. I told my mom at 16 and we haven't spoke of it since. It's off my chest, now I just go about life doing the same 'ol things I normally do.

D

Deleted member

My parents were surprised, but not necessarily angry that my brother got a girl pregnant as long as he stays with her. She had twins that are 2 and a half years old now and he's still with her. Probably gonna pop the question soon.

Telling them your gay is definitely a worse situation.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
My parents were surprised, but not necessarily angry that my brother got a girl pregnant as long as he stays with her. She had twins that are 2 and a half years old now and he's still with her. Probably gonna pop the question soon.

Telling them your gay is definitely a worse situation.
Be nonchalant about it. Don't make a scene. My friend Nick just walked into his parents room one night from a nap and was like "I'm gay. Now, I'm going back to sleep."

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
That's also why I don't like shows like Ru Paul's Drag Race.
hahaha. lipsync.......FOR YOUR LIFE!

RuPaul is one of my fav shows. And Keeping Up With The Kardashians of course.

Some other random facts about me:
I'm pretty much pro at Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing. Play me and you will lose.
And I know how to juggle. XD

ZTD | TECHnology

When my dad found out I was gay he started beating me pretty viciously and then walked away without saying anything.

My mom did nothing but cry and say I was going to get AIDS.

I pray no one goes through what I did because the abuse didn't stop there.

But my parents are old school black people with an old school black mentality. (they're in their 60s) Things were different then and they were taught that homosexuality was wrong. Today its less of an issue and its more socially accepted because people are starting to understand that being gay doesn't make you some sort of deviant like they used to believe.

Granted, I still kind of hate both of parents for what they did but it made me a stronger person in the end. But it took me a few years to come out to everyone after that experience ( I was 17 then).

D

Deleted member

^....ugh...yeah, I'm keeping this from them for as long as I can.

ZTD | TECHnology

Sorry to drop the real **** but just want to make sure you realize what the worst case scenario is.

In the long run no one knows your parents like you do. You'll have to make that decision somewhere down the line whether you want to tell them or not. For me I just got tired of hiding a part of myself from the world. I think everyone gets to that point eventually. If your parents care about you then they'll be there. Don't expect them to get acclimated to fact right away but most people come around because in the end they realize it's their children and they brought them into the world. Just keep those things in mind.

I'm just very unfortunate.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Rikku- you can juggle...that's cool, Jiffy is a lucky man ;-D

TC- Damm man...that's crazy... I've been through situations as well... not the same scenario but something that holds the same weight. It's all gravy pimpin... you gotta keep it moving like a drive by. What doesn't kill you.....Hurts! Not always makes you stronger. I like to believe negative situations are blessing, or believe that there's a reason for everything. Things get worst before they get better. I just don't understand how people can judge another so harshly just becomes they are different. I can't put myself in that state of mind.

Also, telling your parents you got someone pregnant is an insane feeling. Then finding out later...that you ain't the father is even better, while you quickly go to the clinic to get checked out. "I'm good Doc"? " Yea you good pimpin". So keep it pimpin....ya dig...!? I Dig!!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol YbM you're pretty funny.

But yeah I try to look at things like that also. Negative feelings are in a blessing the same way that rough times in our lives are because they make you appreciate the good things so much more. So I just do me I don't worry about the homophobes anymore lol

Also I wanna go clubbing soon when I go back to Cinci. Might not be into the ladies but I sure as hell can pick them up! Straight clubs are so much more fun to me to honest. I can just go up to women without caring, get some drinks and get stupid on the dance floor lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah...I'm glad you're alright after that kind of experience TC.

As for me; my parents for some reason have a hard time accepting that I'm agnostic. I don't know what to believe or IF I'll even believe in anything at any point. They were brought up as Christians so I see why it would bug them, but they just won't get off of my nuts about it (my grandparents and aunt included). And like...I ask them...when is the last time you've been to church or prayed? *No answer*

Not to mention they're just as indulgent in worldly pleasures (money, wishes for fame, sexual stuff) as anyone else could possibly be. They're very spiteful if given the motive; something I'm glad I didn't inherit. It all just seems so...hypocritical and contradicting to what they restlessly preach to me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Thanks. I always found it funny how a lot of parents go by the "Do as we say not as we do" mentality. My parents are pretty big hypocrites in other ways so I can relate. Then again I stopped listening to them completely after 16 anyway. And once I was out of their house it was awesome lol. Never looked back after.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
The only reason my mom found out was because of my uncle eavesdropping on my phone conversations and relayed what he heard to my grandma who then told my mom. Like, my mom and I have had a rocky relationship since I was like 13, so coming out to her was basically throwing more gas on the fire. Gladly, it stopped being an issue as she and I don't talk about it. I'm sure she's accepted the fact but she'll never bring it to light.

Between getting picked on all the time and dealing with my mom's ****, I've kinda become desensitized towards insults and rejection. I'm also the oddball in my family as I'm not religious in the least, I'm really antisocial towards most of them and not particularly fond of what they consider status quo. They are part of the reason I'm hella cynical.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Rikku- you can juggle...that's cool, Jiffy is a lucky man ;-D
I get it lol

Also, that sucks TC, hopefully your parents understand someday.

As to which is worse, with my parents, who knows. They are pretty open to anything, Im pretty sure if I told them I was gay they will be cool with it, not that I am, i love women, just ask YbM's momma.

Kel

Smash Master
Instead of this thread someone should have made "3 truths and a lie," where someone would say 3 little-known facts about themselves and then throw in a lie. People then try to guess the lie. GUNPUNCH! used to play it way back when on car trips. AZ and Amy have played with us.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
All right. This thread has some interesting facts on it. I like how people aren't afraid of who they are and what choices they've made for themselves.

Let's see, where do I begin?

Okay, the most recent thing I've been reminded of is how much I ****ing hate Bed Bugs. My right forearm and left bicep look like they're having their own individual sessions of puberty. I just killed two of the ****ers, popping them with my blood in'em.

Albeit the first one, I am a very clean person. I'm just not very organized.

I hate when people that have no need of the phrase "No homo" use it anyway. I feel that if you're 100% confident in your sexuality, then a gay joke will be taken as such, and not in a misleading manner, because I think one can deter from mannerisms, and other human-nature-things whether or not you're being an authentic you.

I can still be turned on by females that try dressing like dudes, or really tomboyish females. (i.e. - Butch Lesbians)

The hottest female that I've ever liked in my entire life is bi, and I still want her.

I'm going to the National Guard November 10th to get buff and become a certified killer.

I am very good with secrets. I'm very easy to talk to, and so people really let out what they feel to me. I'm very trustworthy with secrets. From this, though, I've learned that secrets hinder a person from being able to truly enjoy their life the way it should be enjoyed.

Never been stung by a bee or anything similar to it.

I'll share more, later.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord

I hate when people that have no need of the phrase "No homo" use it anyway. I feel that if you're 100% confident in your sexuality, then a gay joke will be taken as such, and not in a misleading manner, because I think one can deter from mannerisms, and other human-nature-things whether or not you're being an authentic you.

I try and play off of that stupid saying by going, "no hetero" or "all hetero" depending on the situation. The whole "no homo" thing I believe came from rappers (or even main stream hip hop culture in general) who, for the most part, are notoriously homophobic.

Top Bottom