• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I get it lol

Also, that sucks TC, hopefully your parents understand someday.

As to which is worse, with my parents, who knows. They are pretty open to anything, Im pretty sure if I told them I was gay they will be cool with it, not that I am, i love women, just ask YbM's momma.
If they do that's cool if they don't...eh I'm 22 and and doing my own thing. I got this :D

And lol I see you like the older ladies XD

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think I have a LOL fetish not just any LOL thou i'm not a total whor to it. but it turns me on from some people for some f***ed reason not in wanting to get laid more than normal just a boner.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I try and play off of that stupid saying by going, "no hetero" or "all hetero" depending on the situation. The whole "no homo" thing I believe came from rappers (or even main stream hip hop culture in general) who, for the most part, are notoriously homophobic.
Leave it to hip-hop/rap culture to do something so dumb. One of the reasons my taste for that particular genre is limited now.

If they do that's cool if they don't...eh I'm 22 and and doing my own thing. I got this :D

And lol I see you like the older ladies XD

Cougars are the best ones, man. Infern's doin' it right.

ZTD | TECHnology

Tbh, if I had any interest in women I'd probably let a cougar pick me up. Maturity is hot.

lol I get cougars trying to pick me up in bars it's really funny.

"C'mon baby let me take you home with me I can do things to you a girl your age NEVER could"

o_0

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Tbh, if I had any interest in women I'd probably let a cougar pick me up. Maturity is hot.

lol I get cougars trying to pick me up in bars it's really funny.

"C'mon baby let me take you home with me I can do things to you a girl your age NEVER could"

o_0
I think cougars can turn some gay guys out. They literally will pull out all the old school and new school moves, and hide some away for the second go around. I'm not speaking from my experience. I speak from Infern's. He confesses to me a lot. :p
JK

ZTD | TECHnology

Same here. Plus I'm incredibly bored anyway so might as well find some entertainment.

And when Infern returns to this thread I want him to teach me his cougar getting ways :D

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I was in a car accident two years ago with Tactical, that has pretty much traumatized me.

We were coming from a tournament in Lexington, and freezing rain had been in the area and we didn't know about it until we got on the highway, where it was literally an ice covered deathtrap. We ended up hitting a slick part right after we crossed an overpass which caused us to spin out and go backwards down a hill. We hit a drainage ditch and flipped over.
Now, if there is snow on the ground I get really antsy and worried.

Even though it's completely unrelated, I now have borderline panic attacks when I go pass semi-trucks.

TL;DR I'm terrified of the highway.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Another thing about me:

I don't like when gay guys emphasize the "s" in a lot of their words or act really girly. You're gay because you like men, not because you act like a girl.

I'm honest, and similar to Y.b.M, I won't bite my tongue.

ZTD | TECHnology

Another thing about me:

I don't like when gay guys emphasize the "s" in a lot of their words or act really girly. You're gay because you like men, not because you act like a girl.

But emphasizing the S's is just sssstupendous and ssssuper.

lol no jk

I don't see the point in acting like a chick also but I just think that some people actually can't help it. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

And LOL @ that video. I remember that ****.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Oh. Here's a funnny one for you guys.

I can't really remember how old I was, but I don't really care. The fact of the matter is: My mom was getting tired of me making poor grades, and so around Halloween, I had continued this poor performance. She thought it would be a great idea to make me dress in drag.

Let me say, I HATED HER FOR THIS DAY! I was forced to do this, and had no other options out of it. That day was hell! Pink wig, green dress, and the most uncomfortable heels that even a pre-op would hate. There were lots of funny moments from this, but overall I'd never want to relive this.

Enjoy the laugh.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh. Here's a funnny one for you guys.

I can't really remember how old I was, but I don't really care. The fact of the matter is: My mom was getting tired of me making poor grades, and so around Halloween, I had continued this poor performance. She thought it would be a great idea to make me dress in drag.

Let me say, I HATED HER FOR THIS DAY! I was forced to do this, and had no other options out of it. That day was hell! Pink wig, green dress, and the most uncomfortable heels that even a pre-op would hate. There were lots of funny moments from this, but overall I'd never want to relive this.

Enjoy the laugh.
Bet you started getting good grades after that lmao.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I hate when people that have no need of the phrase "No homo" use it anyway. I feel that if you're 100% confident in your sexuality, then a gay joke will be taken as such, and not in a misleading manner, because I think one can deter from mannerisms, and other human-nature-things whether or not you're being an authentic you.
It's kinda funny, because my friends and I have been countering them with "full on homo" and "100% homo".
---

Again from me, generally I don't like talking about myself because I generally can't think of anything particularly special or interesting about me (even though it's probably not the case). I think my unwillingness to talk about myself hurts when trying to start/make relationships.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Again from me, generally I don't like talking about myself because I generally can't think of anything particularly special or interesting about me (even though it's probably not the case). I think my unwillingness to talk about myself hurts when trying to start/make relationships.
Break the barrier, Juu.

D

Deleted member

Another thing about me:

Amen to this! I can't stand it when guys act like that...I call 'em flippers.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I like any age of girls/women really. I had had older woman hit on me before, I never hit on them though, at least not normally.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Amen to this! I can't stand it when guys act like that...I call 'em flippers.

Me and my mom call'em "Esses(S's)". My mom uses that as a more general term to gays, but I use it towards the extremely feminine ones. I honestly think my mom is homophobic, and she's told us that if any of her boys were gay that they should keep it in the closet, until she dies, because she doesn't want to know. xD I laugh about it, every time.

I like any age of girls/women really. I had had older woman hit on me before, I never hit on them though, at least not normally.
But then after a few shots later......
I have approached older woman in the clubs cause I can see they can dance lol nothing TOO old though
Like an awesome story. I love TC. He's such a good narrator.

ZTD | TECHnology

Me and my mom call'em "Esses(S's)". My mom uses that as a more general term to gays, but I use it towards the extremely feminine ones. I honestly think my mom is homophobic, and she's told us that if any of her boys were gay that they should keep it in the closet, until she dies, because she doesn't want to know. xD I laugh about it, every time.

Like an awesome story. I love TC. He's such a good narrator.
LOL that worked out better than I thought it would.

And my parents nowadays just dont like to acknowledge the whole being gay thing. My mon once asked me:

"So..do you still feel the same way you do about girls?"

Me: "Oh you mean how I'm not attracted to them and how I probably won't give you grandchildren? Yes."

Her: "......................"

lol its just funny.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
At least it's a probably. :) Doesn't mean you won't have the sudden urge to do the Dog Catcher on some unsuspecting young lady.

This thread has quite literally become my favorite thread in all of my forum-going history.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Soverign, I hope you didn't have them last time I was around you... =(
Nah, but I should totally get some, if you guys end up coming to Indianapolis. I really hope you guys make it to DC, though.

Wait... what are we referring to?

ZTD | TECHnology

I still have yet to make it out to Indy for a tournament. That and St Louis are on my to go places right now. But if you guys are going to Nope's you'll see me there. It's been real fun meeting all the midwest players.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I still have yet to make it out to Indy for a tournament. That and St Louis are on my to go places right now. But if you guys are going to Nope's you'll see me there. It's been real fun meeting all the midwest players.

Most def. I'm wanting to find a good venue to have a tournament, before I end up leaving for Basic Training. I don't want to leave without telling a lot of the midwest bye or having fun, ya know. I would go to Nope's if it wasn't after the date I leave.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

Most def. I'm wanting to find a good venue to have a tournament, before I end up leaving for Basic Training. I don't want to leave without telling a lot of the midwest bye or having fun, ya know. I would go to Nope's if it wasn't after the date I leave.
If you do i'll win : P

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I always pick pichu : P. how can i lose? if melee pichu was in there he would be at least high tier. his movement would be unstopable.

Top Bottom