• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I would team with Velynn but I don't consider myself on the same level as him, especially in teams. Plus me and zudo are teaming. If rat doesn't want to team with velynn, maybe the rbros cold split for once.

Rat

Smash Lord
Hell if Andrew wants to team, that would be sweet.

Though samus -jiggs? I guess I could throw out grab a lot. Hope for the best.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
back to pink!

i remember hearing something about a purple drink back at that one michigan tourney, is that related or am i dumb
That stuff was a lie. It looked like raspberry iced tea, but it wasn't even close. :( It was still pretty good though.

Also, green now.

ORLY

Smash Master
pinkkk

also: if you guys wanna ****, just buy a redline. everything works when you're on redline. my only regret was sharing the power with rat and losing the set to him. :D

Jayford

Smash Lord
pinkkk

also: if you guys wanna ****, just buy a redline. everything works when you're on redline. my only regret was sharing the power with rat and losing the set to him. :D

I drank redline once. My heart started beating really fast and I got really hot. Then I didn't sleep for like 30+ hours. It was like I drank Kaio Ken X10 in a bottle.

Dart!

Smash Master
I drank redline once. My heart started beating really fast and I got really hot. Then I didn't sleep for like 30+ hours. It was like I drank Kaio Ken X10 in a bottle.
unless your aura was glowing red and your muscles expanded i ain't buyin'

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Me, Duck, HIV+ are confirmed
Kail, Velynn are tentative (Andrew wants a good teammate)

@ Lance: $2 Falcon vs your Falco?
@ Jeff: $2 Falcon vs your Sheik?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
done deal Tink

Bzoo, we'll play friendlies for sure

I want to play everyone at this, I usually make the mistake of watching too many matches at OoS tourneys.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
When are you guys (MI) coming? If ur looking for a place to stay my place is always open. I say this cause I don't think ill get time to play many friendlies come tourney time.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think Rat is already putting us up for the night. We might have a *completely* full car of five though, forcing Nick to find another ride to the actual tourney on Saturday =\ so maybe it would be more convenient for everyone involved if we stayed at your place, Joe? I'm not really sure.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I usually have space to fit another person or two in my vehicle. But couldn't nick ride with kels/tink like he normally does? If you guys are more comfortable at nick's by all means spend the night there. Didn't know anything was on the table ^^

:phone:

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i think i will be teaming with tom at this one

if velynn only comes if he can get a good partner, im sure we can work something out

kels/tink, do you want to switch it up this time? kels/matt v tom/tink or vice versa? otherwise you will just lose again

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I just like teams more. And there's the tri-weekly the next week anyway so I think I'll watch the Genesis feed. Assuming there is one.

Top Bottom