• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chris has a hell of a pool to deal with. Lovage and Shoyo are both really good Foxes who have taken SilentSpectre to Game 5 in a set, and Laudandus got 7th at GSS a few months ago.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
darkatma and dart will or at least should take good seeding, orly.....good luck, at least black is free lol. good luck midwest kick ***

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Good luck at genesis boys. I had a dream I forgot to channel my spirit energy to you until saturday and somehow you didnt make it out of pools.

....I wont let that happen.

should i get starcraft 2... i hear it's good but apparently the professional scene isn't really developing well?
Uhhh thats not true at all lol. Sc2 has the biggest competitive scene of any game ever, and has the largest prize pools for players (First GSL champion won $80,000. Last weekend, Puma won $50,000 at NASL finals; This goes beyond their salaries).

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Enough talk about Genesis. Let's talk about how MI is gonna take out some big names in Chicago this weekend.
ROFL!!!!! oh my god im laughing so hard it hurts. you made my day.

sveet: can you explain st2 to a newbee like me. it looks so intense

darkatma

Smash Hero
Good luck at genesis boys. I had a dream I forgot to channel my spirit energy to you until saturday and somehow you didnt make it out of pools.

....I wont let that happen.

Uhhh thats not true at all lol. Sc2 has the biggest competitive scene of any game ever, and has the largest prize pools for players (First GSL champion won $80,000. Last weekend, Puma won $50,000 at NASL finals; This goes beyond their salaries).
You should've channeled your energy to me by uploading those matches vs tink and kels so that I could've asked KirbyKaze for advice before this tourney >.<
Also I need serious falcon practice... seriously. I don't understand the matchup at all and lose to every falcon.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i actually will be back in the chi this weekend Rob, but i dont think i can make this because of my friends graduation party which is at the same time. 10% chance i could come by for a few friendlies early in the day

so my response to you is...

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't know why everyone is saying my pool is hard. I'm gonna **** these guys up.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm calling it now. Super Matt is going to win this. Unless Tink comes out with fox like he did last time. Then it's a toss up. I wanna see it happen. Tink vs. Matt GFs. Fox vs. Fox. Should be fun to watch.

Where do you stay Snex?

snex

Smash Master
i live on the south side of chicago, near 29th and halsted. i would like to do some smashing tonight if possible as i havent played in like 68975784 years.

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm calling it now. Super Matt is going to win this. Unless Tink comes out with fox like he did last time. Then it's a toss up. I wanna see it happen. Tink vs. Matt GFs. Fox vs. Fox. Should be fun to watch.

Where do you stay Snex?
Kels you aren't going? : /

then who am i going to constantly ask for friendlies?

Top Bottom