• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Tink

Smash Hero
i dont like teaming with falcons 0_0! just putting that out there!

also, i dont think me and kels will lose again....weve both put in some work to make our teams play lameeee!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
And I think brinstar is the least fair and most disruptive of the three. But all of them are pretty bad in their own way.

ORLY

Smash Master
we acolytes of brinstar are a hated and oppressed people

mother brinstar provides~

Rat

Smash Lord
I just like teams more. And there's the tri-weekly the next week anyway so I think I'll watch the Genesis feed. Assuming there is one.
This is stupid andrew.

Come to the tournament. I wanna hang out and bull**** and stuff.

Rat

Smash Lord
Well you can't win 'em all.

Some days justice and america are in California eating mangos and drinking urine.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol if you team with andrew and i team with matt, who's tom going to team with?

Edit: Sveet!!!!!!! Where in the hell are LF and GF from the last one? I have to watch it. I was on fire.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll.....kels, matts gonna team with tomm i believe 0_0.....or i may be wrong....but i believeee you gotta get on that partner finding :/.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lol if you team with andrew and i team with matt, who's tom going to team with?

Edit: Sveet!!!!!!! Where in the hell are LF and GF from the last one? I have to watch it. I was on fire.
Vids are chopped, i just have to get them uploaded. My ISP has a bandwidth limit, so i have to find a place I can upload them. I think i'll just take my laptop into work and steal their internet while im working.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Its sbcyahoo or att or whoever bought it last. I don't know the exact details tho since I don't pay for it

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
you just weren't playing up to par, atma

from what i saw, you were not in grand finals mode

darkatma

Smash Hero
You guys should give me, dart, and orlychris advice for genesis :p
http://www.genesisdbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/meleesinglesroundone-25.png
my pool

http://www.genesisdbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/meleesinglesroundone-32.png
dart's pool

http://www.genesisdbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/meleesinglesroundone-23.png
orly's pool

For Josh, I'd say the other two people advancing are SideFx and BizzaroFlame. SideFx plays ICs and wobbles a lot, so be really careful. Bizzaro is a pretty solid ganon player. All in all I'd say you have a very good shot at 1st seed anyways.

Chris, your pool looks effing hard.
Lovage is one of the best foxes, and Shoyo is the best Hawaiian player. He also plays fox and has a really good edgeguarding game. Just watch him vs SS to find some of his habits. Then you have Black Hayate, and I have no idea how good he is. He's probably decent but beatable.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....dart and atma dont really need advice -_-.....ur pools are hella easy.....now chris's pool.....gddammit thats a hard first pool......idk about shoya, but hayate also plays fox/shiek...and its decent technically....but hes from wisjohnson, so u should have that!

orly for 2-3rd seed.....the rest get first easyyyyy.

john!

Smash Hero
i think light is a peach player. he's not that good; they only gave him first seed because they don't know you lol. mafia is a peach player too, apparently he's improving a lot, but i doubt he can beat dart. chris' pool is fking hard lol, laudandus is really good isn't he?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
i think light is a peach player. he's not that good; they only gave him first seed because they don't know you lol. mafia is a peach player too, apparently he's improving a lot, but i doubt he can beat dart. chris' pool is fking hard lol, laudandus is really good isn't he?
Yea laudandus is a good shiek, but Chris will step it up!!!!! GL guys

Top Bottom