• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
I think i'm about done coming to these. I'm not learning anything and therefore not improving. nor am i having fun during the GOOD part of the bracket.
If you play for unrelated reasons feel free to ignore this post if not you probably share my pain. I'm sorry to the people that love watching me play live but it's not worth it anymore.

although im not sure how seriously i should take the below post

I am now a Falco main

they both sadden me

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I think i'm about done coming to these. I'm not learning anything and therefore not improving. nor am i having fun during the GOOD part of the bracket.
If you play for unrelated reasons feel free to ignore this post if not you probably share my pain. I'm sorry to the people that love watching me play live but it's not worth it anymore.
stop being emo, play for the love of the game and to hang out with your bros

metroid1117

Smash Master
@Dart: I haven't been active in the Smash scene nearly as long as you or Trail, but Trail's right - going to tournaments isn't just about learning and improving, there's a huge social aspect to it as well. If you really aren't having fun in the later stages of the bracket, you could opt to not enter and just hang out or play friendlies. It's be a shame to not see you at these events.

@ORLY: I wanted to play your Falcon, not your Falco :(. Seriously though, if you start maining Falco, you better keep up your Falcon since yours is so fun to watch and play against.

@Sveet: Is a results thread going to be made soon? Also, are the matches that were recorded on the "big" TV going to be posted?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm looking for the results thread too.

Lol, I'm not sure what's worse now orly hating falcos or dart hating sheiks. Both pretty understandable.

@dart: come on bro go to have fun. Playing video games for money is.....well.....takes the point of playing in the first place. plus I want to play you guys again, I had fun getting my but kicked. I"ll try to make the next one, seriously

Go bulls! Lol

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol metroid you could've just said "play Falcon"

I'll play Mewtwo if people ask me to

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm looking for the results thread too.

Lol, I'm not sure what's worse now orly hating falcos or dart hating sheiks. Both pretty understandable.

@dart: come on bro go to have fun. Playing video games for money is.....well.....takes the point of playing in the first place. plus I want to play you guys again, I had fun getting my but kicked. I"ll try to make the next one, seriously

Go bulls! Lol

:phone:
i don't play for money. i would play a free tournament just the same as i would if money was on the line.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dart, tough luck with Kels so early in winners (I assume that's what happened)... please keep going to tourneys though

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
atma it was really fun playing you. your sheik is powerful. Thanks for coming out and giving me one of my bracket losses :p I forgot to ask you for some peach tips, ur peach moved and worked like none other. Maybe consider coming back in a few weeks? I've heard whisperings of OoS attendance ;)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I thought it was when you were more sober (I use that loosely), because it was before Burger King and Haley said he remembered everything before that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Someone team with Velynn. The guy is a straight up beast in teams.

hint: MI's attendance is somewhat dependent on Velynn getting a good teammate

Top Bottom