• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Rat

Smash Lord
I'll be there taking your sign-ups, hoarding your monies, making brackets, pools, and maybe giving some pay-outs.

And yes chris teaming is gonna happen.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao. wow people really are quick to switch. Anywayz Tink i think Joe wants me to get to your place about 1 PM Friday so we can head out

voorhese

Smash Master
is purdue going to this? if so i wanna go! and if no one from purdue will team with me, then ill be looking for a team mate!

Tink

Smash Hero
i think ima be coming to this now, so i thinkkkk ill need partner too. not sure.

i can also TO, but i assume sveet will be here as well.

Tink

Smash Hero
lets do it binyan.....ifff u can get that ride 0_o....u gotta give an address for ppl to know if they are close to you.

ORLY

Smash Master
lol i was gonna try and team up with tink, freeing dart to team with rat

now i have no idea what's going on

Dart!

Smash Master
i'm actually not going to come to this one. No offense, but like i've been spamming this everywhere...i'd rather save what i have for genesis.

Rat

Smash Lord
wtf is going on. I was looking forward to a relaxing tournament. Only have to stress about fighting trail and chris. Now everyone's staying here. wtf guys.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...its all good ratamus...you only have to worry about me and sveet as extras....and i doubt trail will come, but neverrr know!

and if binyan comes....confirm this! if u dont come, i gotta look for a partner again 0_0/

darkatma

Smash Hero
Wayne, I will definitely be in Chicago by friday night. I also want to go to this tournament and do teams with you :p. Let me get the address, I'll update in a few hours tops.

Also if I go you haveta give me hella friendlies against your fox so i can practice up for genesis

sanchaz

Smash Lord
What's going on here? Lol. Sounds like a lot of teammate issues and no kels? If I can get a ride I will go. This looks like fun.

darkatma

Smash Hero
1819 Denison Rd in Naperville, IL is my friend's address.
Is anyone going from naperville that can give me a ride? I would be very grateful, and pay gas munnies, and play lots of friendlies with you.

408-202-9185 is my phone number, call or text me please

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
1819 Denison Rd in Naperville, IL is my friend's address.
Is anyone going from naperville that can give me a ride? I would be very grateful, and pay gas munnies, and play lots of friendlies with you.

408-202-9185 is my phone number, call or text me please
You are too far for me

Tink

Smash Hero
if noone else is coming from that area, i can def get you atma....its a littttle outta the way, but its not bad...and ur actually kinda close to the tournrament too~!

someone post up if they can get him, but if not, ill get ya.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Atma ur really close. I'll probably be having smash friday night per usual, you might want to come and spend the night and ride with us. Speaking of which, chris/al/jeff are you guys coming down friday night?

ORLY

Smash Master
that's usually how it goes but it might just be me and cheato if at all. friday may be tricky. i'll update you tomorrow when i know more

re: teams: well if dart's not going, i'm going back to the original plan and joining forces with rat.

Top Bottom