• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Me14k

Smash Lord
Singles Results: (38 Entrants)
1. Kels
2. Tink
3. Dart
4. Rat
5. Sveet
5. ORLY
7. Kirk
7. Me14K

Y'all need to learn not to get down smashed. It makes me feel bad that I can flick the c-stick and automatically place top10 :)

Good work on not letting the prize money get stolen sveet.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yo, kelly and tink you guys still planning on going to HOPE 3 with me? We would need at least 1 more person in the car (anyone interested?) PM me.

Rat

Smash Lord
England,
I heard you need help playing Samus. I could give you some Super Metroid pointers.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hmm, when's the next one peeps?
7/16 due to me, kels, tink and dart traveling to PA on 7/2. I might talk with co-TO dave about running his first solo tourney if he wants to.

While were on the subject, I'm probably canceling the 8/6 tourney to promote attendance at MIST.

Edit- where's my little phone icon!?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

Sveet - Thanks for the housing/hosting! One of my favorite tournaments thus far!

Looshkin - Nice catching up with you bro. That Ganon is looking mighttttyyyy fine! I'm gonna make my Sheik look even cooler, and then I'll be your favorite Sheik once I ****...right ;P?

Tink - Really appreciate the hangouts and chats we had this weekend. Thanks a lot for smoking too, we'll have to make this a routine thing, but next time I'll try and bring more! It's awesome feeling like I'm family with at least the IL scene now, makes me want to come to more tourneys =)

Kels - Nice job on winning. Don't get too comfy for much longer ;).

Dart - Good ish on third!!! Destroy their Sheiks please.

Pron - Thanks a lot for officially making me a member of the Peoria Cancelled group. You're an ***. I'm teaching you to play gay Falcon so you can at least destroy if you're gonna go farther than me in brackets with Falcon >_>

Matt - Awesome time playing teams! We'll have to do that strat more often =) Get ready for a Sheik partner...I'm fine with Falco or Puff...I'll discuss all kinds of strats that we can do with them(NOTE: I'm probz gonna have an Alzheimers attack by the time we do talk, so remind me of needles & lasers, and then edgeguarding things we can do) I'm really starting to feel some team synergy building dude =D!!! I can't ****ing WAIT for you to be back in Bradley >=)

Metroid - Dude, you are a pretty impressive player. For not playing for awhile, your Marth is hella solid and I noticed some improvement from the beginning of the tourney when I played you to the end of the tourney when we MM'd. Sorry for assaulting you with words...I won't do it during matches next time. Therefore, next time, be ready for my Sheik/Falcon at 100% >=D GG's!!!

ORLY - Dat Falcon is cute. Hangouts was cute. Everything was cute. We must play Falcon vs. Sheik a lot now. We both need the practice!

DBD - Hey Dave, it was nice talking to ya again man. Thanks for the ride to the tourney.

KRIEG - Nice having you back man =) You were my biggest victim at this xD I assaulted you with WAYYYY too much info rofl xD But now, you'll ****. So uh...you're getting out of pools next time xP

Rat - It was fun playing your Samus as Sheik...I noticed a lot of things, mainly about Samus's shield & CC game, and that I need to camp moar needles & bairs on those large stages especially. I'll need to do a lot more friendlies next time!!! Please =P

Scythe - Fun having friendlies with you man! Your Falco is pretty good =)

Sago - Fun smoking & having 1 teams match together where we won. UNDEFEATEDDDDD =P

Dude who I keep forgetting your name but you're cool and you smoked with me numerous times - We didn't play friendlies man...we must do that next time! And ofc, fun smoking and you enlightening me to new weed infoz xP

Everyone in pools - GG's

I'm pretty sure I'm switching to Sheik....? Umm...fun tourney guys!!! Sorry if I missed any shoutouts!

ORLY

Smash Master
it's just a shame you go to game-a-palooza tournaments instead of smashing grounds :troll:

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
There is a void in Looshkin's heart that only someone with the name DoucheBagScrub can fill. :sheik:
that's more like it :)

uuhhm, yeah Jeff, I believe you were sick, yet you don't deny going to that other tournament. Their biggest one yet! 16 people lol

ORLY

Smash Master
i might be able to believe you if i hadn't already found this:

"Game-A-Palooza
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SUPER SMASH BROS TOURNAMENT WINNERS! For Melee, Jeff Wallace was our 1st place winner and Andrew Sennett came in close 2nd."

don't gotta be lyin', bro

lolmuffins

Smash Rookie
omg XD

But anyways, has anyone seen a memory card with a shrine sprite sticker on it? It's a 59 block card, with some Zelda, metroid, and melee data on it.

I think I left it in one of the gamecubes on the other side of the room from the DnD players, if that helps.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lol Jeff, if that tourney had a close 2nd place, I have lost all respect for you. No secondary johns. My Yoshi could've won that **** probably. Doesn't even matter the game. :yoshi2:

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Haha, this topic is too ****ing good.
I had a fever, so I figured why not win money and not actually have to try.

I went random the whole way though.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm sure there is but i will not be the one to find it

.. there are terrifying things on the internet if you're not careful

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Finally have power again so i can update the thread. Dave will be able to run the next tournament on july 2nd in my place. Oro has could help TO, but he might be going to another tournament. Dave does not have a laptop with TIO so he will be doing everything by hand unless someone wants to help him out with that. (fyi dave was the one that found the solution for our bracket issue last weekend, i have full faith that he could run the tournament with pen and paper if needed to)

Top Bottom