• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

darkatma

Smash Hero
Atma ur really close. I'll probably be having smash friday night per usual, you might want to come and spend the night and ride with us. Speaking of which, chris/al/jeff are you guys coming down friday night?
I'd prefer not to stay friday night if possible. Getting in late too, since we're leaving from stl after work.

sooo ride on saturday morning? Earlier is better because I don't wanna be at my friend's place with just his parents if they leave early to travel around town.
<3?

ORLY

Smash Master
atma: just meet us at joe's place saturday morning and we'll all travel together. or hitch with john.

you have a ton of options out of naperville

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Atma, i dont want to pick you up the day of the tourney cause you are ~25 minutes in the opposite direction. You are staying really close to where zec used to live, if anyone knows where that is. Hopefully tink can pick you up, if not someone else probably could. Worst case scenario (for me) i could do it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
But we all know you were at that play and trade tournament... If my boss caught me out somewhere after I called in sick, I'd probably lose my job.

ORLY

Smash Master
now be fair, sveet. it was game-a-palooza; not play and trade.

game-a-palooza's historically been known for its high-level competitive atmosphere! they even checked your controllers at the door to make sure they aren't modified to boost performance. :089:

voorhese

Smash Master
idk guys i cant find anyone around me is going, i might just have to go single or meet up at someones place or something tonight, is anyone near monticello indiana going, that i can carpool with? and if i have to like go out of the way to go to ur place, i would as long as its not as far away as the venue and such....

ORLY

Smash Master
@voorhese: we should be playing tonight at joe's and he lives like 10 minutes from the venue. if you wanna get there and crash, that should be okay. PM / text / call Sveeter.

darkatma

Smash Hero
so someone text me please to let me know who's gonna get me tmrw. I'm probably not getting into chicago till midnight or 1am tonight.

408-202-9185

tinkkk are we teaming? Also is m2k going to this luls?

@ matt: okay see ya there lol

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I don't think I can go to this anymore peeps. Sorry. Ride issues are too complicated, :(. I can get to the venue but I have no way of getting back to Milwaukee. Hopefully next time.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
is anyone bringing extra tvs but no cube/disc? I can't bring a tv, but i have 2 setups. If no one answers, i won't bring them since i have to take a bus to ann arbor the next day.

Rat

Smash Lord
yo wayne, I need a ride. I'm not sure if you are picking kelly up or not, but yeah. Paying the whole gas cost to go sucks. So carpooling = yes.

I'm gonna go to sleep soon so like you can message on this, fb chat me or call me @ 708 663 4366. I just need to know what time you'll swing by.

Awesome.

Tink

Smash Hero
i still dont have a phone rat, but i plan to leave right about 10 till 10....soo...prolly be there justtt about 1025ish....ill honk and pull inot your driveway.

Top Bottom