• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
Anybody driving from Chicago? A friend and I want to go to this, but public transit will take over an hour and a half. We live on the South side, in Hyde Park, but a ride from downtown would also save a lot of time.

@Juggleguy,
Yo Rob, It's me, Eric Guan.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Someone give these guys a ride!

by the way Tink, we have one last spot in our car, so if it's more convenient we could just take Rat there tomorrow instead of you having to pick him up... let me know

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
@snex,

I live in Pierce Tower (5514 S University) during the year, but I'm currently subletting.

Said friend and I are going to play some Smash tonight, do you want in? We've been playing on a projector in an empty classroom these last few days (surprisingly, there's no lag).

snex

Smash Master
@snex,

I live in Pierce Tower (5514 S University) during the year, but I'm currently subletting.

Said friend and I are going to play some Smash tonight, do you want in? We've been playing on a projector in an empty classroom these last few days (surprisingly, there's no lag).
hellz yeah (warning, i suck huge now). ill PM you with my phone # so you can gimme the details.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya the new breed is weakkkk!

i will be coming...and winning this tournament.

snex+other guys i can prolly get you if your willing to throw in gas moneysss.

rob, if i get snex+other guys, it might be easier for you to take rat.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Is Kelly really not entering singles?

Tink, I'll just assume we are driving Rat tomorrow unless someone tells me otherwise.

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'll enter but i really don't wanna play fox. I might play him if i go to losers bracket tho. But I'll end up losing in loser's bracket anyway so i wont be in GFs no matter what. lol

Kels88

Smash Lord
ya the new breed is weakkkk!

i will be coming...and winning this tournament.

snex+other guys i can prolly get you if your willing to throw in gas moneysss.

rob, if i get snex+other guys, it might be easier for you to take rat.
Just saw this post. Sorry Tink but i'm not letting you win. mwuhahahahahahaha. Guess i'll try tomorrow.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolllll....bring it -_-.

snex+other ppl that needed a ride that are kinda close to snex? if u guys could PM me your number, i can call you in the AM when im getting close to your place...also, your addy would help.

my plan is to leave my place at 930....get to kels at 10, and leave and get to snexs aboutt 1030, and then other guys place. lmk if anyone has a prob with this 0_0!

Edit: may get juggles old friend before snex! once every PMs me their address, ill post again with updated times/pickups.

ORLY

Smash Master
God damnit. Of course Mendoza comes to a SG when I'm out of town.

R Bros are the bess. They got this.

EDIT: I thought I'd pass this along: Isai and S2J are doing double Falcon in teams. Yeah. **** just got real.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What's up with everyone needing a ride today... is it always like this in Chicago? Transportation must be a *****

Hope Tink got through to the guys from the previous page
:phone:

Top Bottom