• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Kels88

Smash Lord
Moose ***** all my chars last night. It was so one-sided. Someone please put all the spacies on the opposite side of the bracket i'm on.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kels
Tink
Rat
MattR
TomR/Oro :falcon:

Edit: I asked sveet for the results from Tio, but I might just make a results thread from memory and people can fill in the blanks?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Barns, im pretty upset that you made the results thread. I'm not gonna go on a long rant, but it wasnt your place. I'll be posting results later >_>

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well its probably the last tourney I'm TOing. In any case, I don't know why you made the thread... you don't have the results. Idk why, just pushes my buttons wrong.

:phone:

Rat

Smash Lord
Well its probably the last tourney I'm TOing. In any case, I don't know why you made the thread... you don't have the results. Idk why, just pushes my buttons wrong.

:phone:
woah woah woah

You are not TOing anymore tournaments? Who will be hosting the smashing grounds then?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I even asked for you to send me an email with the Tio file last night before you went to bed, that takes like, 10 seconds vs writing all the data in for a results thread that takes like, 20 mintues. If you wanted to make the thread you should've just said so, instead of just being unsure about stuff.

ya barnes, dont forget *****hhh, biweeklies are sssseriousss buisness yoo!
Yea I know man. :awesome:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll try to recap Dart's performance so far

Crews: was East's second-to-last player, took 2 Lovage stocks but then got 2-stocked by Mango without taking any Mango stocks.

R1 pool: 1st seed
R2 pool: 1st seed, defeating Lucky and Tang among others
R3 pool: 4th seed, defeating Tope, not sure who he lost to
Bracket: currently facing Hungrybox first round

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
woah woah woah

You are not TOing anymore tournaments? Who will be hosting the smashing grounds then?
This was my last one. The next scheduled date was 8/6 aka the day of MIST, so it was canceled. After that I go to school and won't be going to CoD anymore or live at home. Melee has been fun, but I think its about time I moved on with my life.

I even asked for you to send me an email with the Tio file last night before you went to bed, that takes like, 10 seconds vs writing all the data in for a results thread that takes like, 20 mintues. If you wanted to make the thread you should've just said so, instead of just being unsure about stuff.
I thought you got the hint and that me saying no to sending you the file was enough. Its really not a hassle for me to make the thread, and its so much easier in the long run. Plus its my tournament, it just makes sense that I post the results.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
This was my last one. The next scheduled date was 8/6 aka the day of MIST, so it was canceled. After that I go to school and won't be going to CoD anymore or live at home. Melee has been fun, but I think its about time I moved on with my life.

I thought you got the hint and that me saying no to sending you the file was enough. Its really not a hassle for me to make the thread, and its so much easier in the long run. Plus its my tournament, it just makes sense that I post the results.
lets get a little drunken smashfest goin before u retire then

Kels88

Smash Lord

Can't you schedule it for the 13th? Or will you be leaving before then? If so we could probably still run it. I doubt many people here will be going to MIST

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
13th is my dads bday and im going on a fishing trip with him that weekend. the next weekend i am probably moving.

edit-
How can you throw in the towel now

You're in the back room
Thats true. I'll probably still post for a while since its such a big part of my daily routine. I'm just not having much fun with the game in general and TOing/improving feels more like work than my real job.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Who saw me trash talk Kels and then back it up by beating his fox?
:cool:
This was more than likely my last ever smashing grounds too.
=(
It's been fun guys, and right when I finally take a game off Kelly too.

Mars-

Smash Champion
13th is my dads bday and im going on a fishing trip with him that weekend. the next weekend i am probably moving.

edit-

Thats true. I'll probably still post for a while since its such a big part of my daily routine. I'm just not having much fun with the game in general and TOing/improving feels more like work than my real job.
Sad, stepped up your game so much in the past 2 years, and reviving SGs was a good move.

But I'm sure this won't be the last SGs ;)

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...this games not that easy to quit =DDD......i give you both mayyyybe 2-3 months before your hitting tournies again.

on a side note, how would this be the last Smashing grounds 0_0.....anyone can run them, and to be VERYYY honest, sveet sucks on running tournaments within good time.(30 man tourny doesnt end till 1130 -_- ).

metroid1117

Smash Master
Regarding running Smashing Grounds, does one need to be affiliated with the College of DuPage, or is it as simple as calling the college and asking permission to run the tournament?

EDIT: *calling the college*

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you're quitting, Sveet :(. I wish I got to play you more, but it can't be helped (unless you get back into Smash =D). Thanks so much for hosting the Smashing Grounds, I have a lot of great memories from them!

Lastly, I'm also sorry to hear that I won't be seeing you, Jeff :(. It was great meeting you at ORLY's and playing you in SG2, I hope we play again sometime!

Top Bottom